1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Suggestion Add back CS:GO Surf

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ✪eZ^, Feb 11, 2018.

1. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

Credits:
    ¢154.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)
    I am almost certain this is sarcasm

2. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢36.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    Not a good time for it, give it a few months

3. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢432.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    ^^^^

We should just wait for now, and let @P2 make that post for a poll on forums he was referring to and see which server we can implement. That doesn't mean it has to be implemented right away; it just gives the higher ups a view of what server to add next. However, right now it is best to wait.

4. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

Credits:
    ¢380.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Just so yall know this. IVE BEEN SAYING THIS, And with the OG Surfers back its a good idea, The team is coming back. We like power rangers. +1

5. BRAD

BRAD Ya Boi Brad

Credits:
    ¢62.00
    +1 been wanting to make one for a while

6. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

Credits:
    ¢38.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
  7. Leafs

Leafs I Paid for my Ranks Retired

Credits:
    ¢78.08
    +1 I'll play it

8. Tizona

Tizona Taliyah main xd Retired

Credits:
    ¢40.00
    +1, prob wont be hard to populate with how the csgo surf community is rn. Sure AX and Auzzie could pull in some of their e-hoes

9. LucidiousXIV

LucidiousXIV Idek anymore

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    So I literally just relogged in after so fucking long just to say this. Btw @Sparkles, thanks for messaging me.

Those who are saying to not add surf weren't here when Surf was the most played server. While yes, you do make points of popularity and getting the other servers some activity, AG Surf used to be one of the most active surf servers till shit went awol and it just got just down due to bs. Honestly, I say +1 to bring it back. It has a high chance of bringing back old, good players who were here before the merge from AlliedGamers into AlliedGaming.

Edit:

As to the ones who mentioned bringing old people back, it honestly would. I was one of the admins, hell, even close to becoming head-admin before I had irl shit happen. (Those who know me know what I'm talking about.) Back during that time, that was literally the top server played, only to rarely be tied with 1v1. So bringing it back would honestly be a very smart and beneficial move, and those who disagree can kiss my ass cause they weren't here in the golden days! :joy::joy:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 1:21 AM
  10. DigidyDOG

DigidyDOG Legend Legend

Credits:
    ¢267.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)
    I would love to see surf come back but it has to be 1-3. 4-6 single handedly ruined the population of surf before. If someone was to ask me to help set one up I would love to...but I don't have time to zone or do fancy bullshit stores and shit. Since I am going into my slow season at work I can help out a little more.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 1:35 AM
  11. LucidiousXIV

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Shit, I dont have all the time in the world, but I'd love to contribute to setting one up. And I know digidy can vouch for me as well that I know my shit!

12. Tizona

Credits:
    ¢40.00
    A decent amount of old surf was due to certain old members. A lot of them wont come back im sure of, but I do think theres enough to populate it. However, if the server is bad and timer is bad me (and probably a few others) won't care to surf on it much. So prob best to not rush it. Cant really go wrong with 85 tick and ck tbh. Although 64 tick is competitive 85 tick is so much more fun and brings in more people imo

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 1:38 AM
  13. Tizona

Credits:
    ¢40.00
    I think some timers have a database with most zones, if not im sure theres enough of us to zone them ourselves.

14. LucidiousXIV

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Fun surf is better surf. And it can also still be competitive at 85 tick cause it's easier to do the maps and ish, so that will still bring some competition.

Edit: Also @Tizona I think there would be enough to help zone :P

15. DigidyDOG

DigidyDOG Legend Legend

Credits:
    ¢267.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)
    imo tier 1-3 maps are easy enough already so I would do 64 tick. Easy competitive maps, that is a winner!

16. Tizona

Credits:
    ¢40.00
    I disagree, most of the successful servers rn (few btw) are 85 tick, people want to feel like they are good at surfing and not struggle forever trying to get better. Plus 64 tick servers in general just feel awful imo. If people want competitive surfing they will just go to ksf. If you want a populated server now u will need to appeal to casual players.

17. Sparkles

Sparkles Add Me On Snapchat: spencer_shample Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢130.00
    lucid ily
    <3 also look how many og's are posting on this shit just add surf smh

18. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢168.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    You don't understand what the people saying we need the other servers to thrive are trying to say. Alright sure Surf max people every single day, however we literally can't have one full server thriving while all the other servers are basically in a graveyard. It would be highly unfair for the staff and especially the head admin and server manager of those servers who put in so much work to get them up and running. I was completely here when Surf was a thing (never played it), but can agree it was pretty popping but like I've said before a community can't just run on one server because people get bored of the same thing over and over again.

19. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢12.00
    Username Style (Underline)Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    ^^ Very True

20. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

Credits:
    ¢380.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Yeah +1 Quit, Man ur such a good guy holy fuck anyone ever tell u that?