1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

AG MRP is dying

Discussion in '[AG] MilitaryRP' started by GrimDayz, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrimDayz

GrimDayz Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢38.00
    It's very hard to say that AG's military rp server is dying, but it is. I think that it's dying because of the map change, the most people I have seen on sense the map change is 15. I may be wrong but It's just so many people didn't like the old map and now that we have a new one no one joins the server and it's frustrating to see because I love it so much. It's very sad to see it dead.

Michael Corleone and ertsi like this.
  2. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

Credits:
    ¢158.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)
    Same thing with dcrp, population dropped for a while, it slowly comes back .

Also consider getting on later in the day when most people are off work and off school

3. Crazygecko08

Crazygecko08 Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    No, its not dying. You do know that it started to drop before the map change also. Also February-April are hard times in school for most/some people because it's when they love to give you bullshit tests all month.

ertsi likes this.
  4. US:BEN

US:BEN Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢152.00
    Just can't wait till exams are over, then you will see AG grow a lot.

Crazygecko08 likes this.
  5. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢132.00
    Username Style (Bold)Jacob's Penguin Club
    The server isn't dying, the server is just going through it's mourning period.

6. Barely Alive

Barely Alive Part Time Staff and Full Time E-Poon Slayer

Credits:
    ¢120.00
    I'd say across all servers, it's dying down a bit, however this is usually the period for the servers to die down. However in the spring and summer time, the servers will be blessed with low ping and high players. Hopefully.

7. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢176.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Hopefully Military Rp doesn't die out, its one of my favorite servers in AG at the moment. We need to revive it someway, anyway we can.

8. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

Credits:
    ¢158.50
    Christmas 2016Youtube Video in SignatureThanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    What you can do is, invite your friends and create tournaments, not just put advertise the server on gametracker but on other websites as well.

9. ChinkyDog

Credits:
    ¢158.00
    almost everyone is done with exams, I think the lastest people had them was last week like me

10. Luna

Luna Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢118.00
    Yo

Y'know what you should have instead of MRP?

There's this cool gamemode called 'Trouble in Terrorist Town', and it attracts a pretty large playerbase. I've played it once or twice, and it's pretty fun.

If you wanna keep the Gmod branch alive, that'd be the way to go. I know the perfect guy to manage it, too. His name's Bladez. He's got a little bit of experience.

(Seriously, though, don't worry. I'm sure population will increase during the summer time. Until then, just do your part to keep it active. I wouldn't declare it dead just yet.)

11. ChinkyDog

Credits:
    ¢158.00
    joke or not, gmod ttt was a colossal failure

12. Luna

Luna Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢118.00
    Only after the merge.

It started off well, but a lot of the playerbase was lost during the merge, as the majority prefer the original vanilla style.

13. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

Credits:
    ¢1,329.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    TTT is nowhere near RPs popularity, only two TTT servers are in the top 100s and 1 of them falls in and out of it. Nearly all servers are DarkRP or some variation of it, it's the gamemode to go to get the most players/popularity.

14. TheOneAndOnlyTraitor

TheOneAndOnlyTraitor Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢4.00
    Youtube Video in Signature
    It's the weird new map predator was decently populated and pepole liked it or CM desert different maps attract pepole .

15. Levin

Levin Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢112.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Get on when people donesn't have school or work, it's pretty populated

16. US:BEN

US:BEN Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢152.00
    I didn't have mine yet, Do you live in the US?

17. Metamorphics

Metamorphics Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Underline)Youtube Video in Signature
    It just needs more dog SWEPs

18. Michael Corleone

Michael Corleone Nothing to lose, Everything to gain

Credits:
    ¢111.00
    PigeonUsername Style (Bold)Youtube Video in Signature
    Nothing has happened on the new map I have legit seen two raids and they were both by Night Stalkers

19. Paulingo

Paulingo There is always a beginning to greatness. Retired

Credits:
    ¢90.40
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 20162 Signature Images
    Then start raiding.

20. Michael Corleone

Michael Corleone Nothing to lose, Everything to gain

Credits:
    ¢111.00
    PigeonUsername Style (Bold)Youtube Video in Signature
    My base is legit on the other side of the map from US and the most US I have seen on are at most 4 and that is including Nate Joy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.