Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

App Submission App submission (Zero)

Discussion in '[AG] Trouble in Terrorist Town' started by xSystem32, Oct 9, 2017.

1. xSystem32

xSystem32 Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢12.00
    Part I:
    In Game Name: Zero sometimes: (Zero:. - xSystem32 - Afkk)
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xshrink/
    Recommended by: N/A
    Experience as an admin: I used to be an admin on a different game and have some experience
    Experience with ULX: Quick-Learner
    Your TimeZone: CDT

Part II:
    Do you own and use a microphone: Yes but barely use it; Will use it if needed.
    How many hours/week will you be active for: 2-4 hours(M,W,F) 3-5(T,TH) 6-7(Weekends)
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: 2-3 times a day

Part III:
    What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: RDM, Prop-pushing
    How would you improve the current staff team: I will try to maintain good relationship with other staffs and will be willing to do anything i am asked to if possible.

2. forget..regret

forget..regret Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢112.00
    -1, if this is the zero I think it is (I’ve seen several people under the name zero) you don’t show much personality, I suggest getting out there and being friends with the staff doesn’t hurt when you apply as well. You also don’t have experience with ulx but it’s easy to pick up on

3. Maria

Maria Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢70.00
    I legit play on TTT all the time, and I've never seen you play, the only time I saw you was yesterday afternoon afking in spec. I have no idea what your game play is like, or personality. What I'm basically saying is I have no idea who you are... Get on the server more and be active rather then just staying in the spec, really play and help explain where needed. With all that said I am going to give you a - and tell you to come back in I believe it was two weeks till you can reapply. Going over the points in this statement again, be more active, talk with people, reapply after you've done these. Have a nice day. :)

4. Electron

Electron Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢90.00
    Neutral I've only seen you on the server once (though over the weekend i was busy for most of it.) I will try to play with you and see how fit you are for staff.

5. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Teamspeak Staff Donor

Credits:
    ¢179.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Neutral I’m not going to -1 this but I have absolutely 0 clue who you are, I would suggest to get more hours in, standout on the server and meet all the staff before applying

6. Sky

Sky Casual cringey 13 year old boy Server Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢232.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    I suggest someone checking his Game Tracker time. I'm too lazy to post it here.

7. Electron

Electron Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢90.00
    Also, you didn't put your steamid, which is a little bit annoying.

8. xSystem32

xSystem32 Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢12.00
    My bad, i thought i pasted the ID.
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210238191

9. xSystem32

xSystem32 Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢12.00
    Thanks for all the comments :blush: I'll be playing even more often and will be out there playing. I'll see you there guys. Thanks again:grinning:

10. paramommy

paramommy Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢88.00
    Neutral. I've seen you on the server at least once and you were afk. Get on the server more and get friendly with the staff.