Ban Request Betrayy's Unban Request

Discussion in '[AG] DC Multiverse RP' started by Betrayy, Jun 19, 2017 at 7:01 PM.

Should Betrayy be unbanned?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. Maybe

50.0%
  3. Fuck no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Betrayy

Betrayy Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢36.00
    Unban:
    Your username and Steam ID: Betrayy STEAM_0:0:11574400
    Reason why you were banned: Apparently, I got perma banned just for rdming like 2 times? And I only rdmed this guy who was mass rdming other people in the server
    Time you were Banned: I was banned yesterday... I dont know the exact time though
    Admin who banned you(If the ban was automated, leave blank): Well hes a donator i think named Walrus something... He jailed me and another dude named Tired Of This for 10 mins and then it auto banned us
    Reason(s) why you should be unbanned: First of all, I was perma banned just for rdming and the donator who banned me wasnt even a staff member? Plus, I shouldnt be banned forever if its just for rdming others. In fact, i should only be banned for 3 days, not forever since i only rdmed like 2 times.

2. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new. Staff Member Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    in game name?

3. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead Staff Member Forum Moderator Retired: Jailbreak #CS Retired: CSTTT VIP+

Credits:
    ¢634.00
    Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016
    He put that it's betrayy

4. lazyboy900

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    No it is not his in game name

5. Kermit

Kermit Kermit E. Frog Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢92.00
    Username Style (Bold)
    There were a lot of people rdming in spawn, all I remember is banning someone for a week. Idr permabanning anyone.

6. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead Staff Member Forum Moderator Retired: Jailbreak #CS Retired: CSTTT VIP+

Credits:
    ¢634.00
    Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016
    Try tw!ster, according to his steam profile

7. Betrayy

Betrayy Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢36.00
    Yea i just told u.. betrayy

8. Betrayy

Betrayy Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢36.00
    Thats my in game name: Betrayy

9. Betrayy

Betrayy Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢36.00
    It was not you who banned me...but you were on the server when i was banned... it was that guy named Walrus something who banned me and Tired Of This

10. "Tired of this"

"Tired of this" Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢16.00
    I can vouch I was trying to shoot the doors off and my bullets hit someone and he jailed me for 600s I then went afk and when I came back I wasn't on the server but it didn't ban me.

11. Kermit

Kermit Kermit E. Frog Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢92.00
    Username Style (Bold)
    Should say who banned you if you try to join.

12. lazyboy900

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    So I think I found it if you go on the sever it should say you are banned for one more day