1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Suggestion Comment filter needs work

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sawilson, Feb 13, 2018.

1. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢206.00
    From the “let’s talk” post, I was told to make this thread so enjoy.
    Apparently, we already have a filter system in place. However, we need to update it with more phrases that will be blocked from shoutbox and other threads. Those phrases include, kill your self, go die, you’re trash, you’re nothing, etc.
    It should be the phrases blocked not the words. That could cause problems later down on the road it needs to be specific phrases or specific words when said together.
    If a phrase is used, the person who said it gets three warnings before a ban.

2. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: GMOD Semi-Custom TTT Server Operator Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢80.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Pigeon
    So let’s conform to social justice warriors getting mad when somebody says kys you’re a waste of space and then ban them when they do
    It’s the fucking internet saw

3. Para

Para 100% Weeaboo Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢290.00
    I really feel like there shouldn't be a comment filter unless the person is using racial slurs.

Quoting what D_rules said;
    If you have a problem with someone cursing or telling someone to "kys," just block them or ignore it, lol.

4. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Staff Member Forum Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢1,275.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Underline)Christmas 2016
    Yeah, in my opinion this isn't a good idea. This is the internet and people are going to call you names. While I do not condone someone telling another person to kill themselves, I don't think the phrase needs to be blocked.

5. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢42.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    Back in the old ag we made fun of another community for being a safe space
    :kappa:
    Fucking softies relax words won't hurt ya

6. ✪eZ^

✪eZ^ Thread killer Staff Member Server Manager Donor

Credits:
    ¢52.00
    2 Signature ImagesPigeonJacob's Penguin Club

7. ItsJerry!

ItsJerry! Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢186.00
    I don't really agree with this. If people are really offended by the kill yourself jokes, ignore them. Its really not hard to ignore it, just close your table lmao. People should be able to understand that you are joking, and that you don't mean literally commit suicide.
    Adding onto what D_rules said, its the internet dude. You can't stop cancer comments. Its bound to happen, and 98% of us don't mean the shit we say here.
    Also adding onto what Para said, there really shouldn't be a comment or phrase filter unless you use racial slurs. There really is no need for a filter system on comments, in my opinion, it really would drive people away or stop them from trying to joke around because a retarded bot or someone filters the things they say. People want to be able to joke around.

8. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢12.00
    Username Style (Underline)Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    People will just replace letters of a word so it won't be filtered but the intent will still be there.

9. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

Credits:
    ¢380.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    If you cant take any name calling, sorry bud you might need to see yourself out of this community. if you cant take any heat or take any jokes, jeez bud u have a rough life. Just to remember you, This is the internet.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  10. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢208.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
  11. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

Credits:
    ¢1,329.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    As long as the report button is being used properly and we have forum staff to resolve shit we should be fine, no need to filter anything.

12. compadre

compadre yes

Credits:
    ¢90.00
    [​IMG]
    KawaiiI'm a guyStaff MemberServer Manager
    Reputations:
    Credits:
    ¢1,327.00
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    New
    As long as the report button is being used properly and we have forum staff to resolve shit we should be fine, no need to filter anything.

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch puts paws on your chest nyea its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft* mmmm so musky drools all over your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard

13. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢168.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Hahahahaha reeeeee kys you faggot

Fat -10 literally this isn't a Christian community.

14. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

Credits:
    ¢38.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
  15. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢12.00
    Username Style (Underline)Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    DAMN

16. Freak

Freak Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits: