Community Update

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by P2, Nov 24, 2016.

1. P2

P2 Noob Staff Member Co-Owner

Credits:
    ¢128.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Hey Allied-Gamers,

With the success of the Gmod servers we have been steadily growing, mostly thanks to @Survivor and his hard work. While we are getting a lot of success we don't want to become relaxed and complacent, we are going to continue moving forward to hopefully, bigger and better things.

• Firstly, I want to announce the resignation of @Jacob . He has helped AG a lot, without him I don't think we would be in the same position we are now. He has got an internship and a job so he doesn't have much time anymore and has decided to hand off the reigns of the CSGO side of the community.
    • We are re-introducing the Root rank, and promoting @DigidyDOG and @MrShakuRR to the rank. The duties of the rank are as it was before, basically helping whenever needed, They have access to almost everything and should be contacted if Goob or myself are unavailable.
    • The General Manager position will be renamed to Divisional Manager, we feel this new name better encompasses the duties of the position.
    • @Survivor will be promoted to GMOD Divisional Manager, his recent work on the DC RP server has proved he is a capable individual and we hope with this promotion GMOD will continue to grow. Good luck and congratulations Survivor!
    • @Bunyip will be taking over as the CSGO Divisional Manager, Bunyip has proven he is competent and has the ability to learn what it takes to fix the ongoing problems plaguing the servers and drive them to new heights. Good luck and congratulations Bunyip!
    • As I previously stated in earlier posts, we are currently aware of the multitude of problems plaguing our CSGO servers, with the addition of an active divisional manager and the developer CodingCow we hope to fix them and work towards working them up to our standards once more.

2. Krispy #KrispyTerror

Krispy #KrispyTerror A soldier that's outgunned outnumbered

Credits:
    ¢335.00
    Youtube Video in Signature
  3. Survivor

Survivor Survivor Staff Member GMOD Division Manager Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢278.00
    Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Congrats to everyone else and thanks to everyone who helped me on the journey here :)

@Jacob Love you, was great having you around, thank you!

4. Paulingo

Paulingo There is always a beginning to greatness. Staff Member Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff Donor

Credits:
    ¢8.40
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 20162 Signature Images
    Congratz everyone!

5. w4bbit

w4bbit Femboy ♡ Retired

Credits:
    ¢20.50
    Congratulations everyone!

@Jacob , Good luck with your future endeavors!

6. Lord Gaben

Lord Gaben Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator Retired

Credits:
    ¢288.00
  7. DigidyDOG

DigidyDOG Legend Legend Retired@root:~#_

Credits:
    ¢215.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)
  8. Mr. Pyra

Mr. Pyra I get drunk sometimes. Staff Member Forum Admin Retired: CSGO TTT Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢1,831.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    So no more active forum admins? :^) (jk)

Congrats everyone.

9. Ididntoucher

Ididntoucher Permanently banned Server Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢220.07
    Username Style (Bold)
    I think it's time someone got promoted :^)

For real congrats everyone on your upgrades and good luck Jacob with your internship.

10. Farid

Farid ┌┘ Staff Member Artist Donor

Credits:
    ¢16.50
    Christmas 2016Youtube Video in SignatureThanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Congrats well deserve and peace jacob!

11. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog The Weak Should Fear The Strong Retired: CSGO TTT

Credits:
    ¢30.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)
    Congrats everyone, @Jacob sad to see you go, you introduced me to this community and brought me here, best of luck my man.

12. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it Staff Member Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢291.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Congrats @DigidyDOG. Thanks for all the hardwork @Jacob make sure to come on TS Everyday! Congrats to everyone else!

13. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead Staff Member Forum Moderator Retired: Jailbreak #CS Retired: CSTTT Donor VIP+

Credits:
    ¢292.00
    Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016
    Congrats to everyone on the promotions!

Also thanks @Jacob for all of your hard work you did.

14. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new. Staff Member Server Head Admin Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢300.00
    Congratulations everyone

15. Dark

Dark Hottest Girl In AG! Teamspeak Staff Donor

Credits:
    ¢804.00
  16. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff Donor

Credits:
    ¢362.00
    Jacob nooooooooooooo + congrats everyone else!

17. kimo

kimo Legend. Staff Member Teamspeak Staff Donor VIP+

Credits:
    ¢690.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
  18. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog The Weak Should Fear The Strong Retired: CSGO TTT

Credits:
    ¢30.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)
    Buny also deserved it ya peen

19. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it Staff Member Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢291.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Ya peen? Ya Donkey

20. Tangy!

Tangy! #Reformed. You don't wanna know who reformed me. Staff Member Server Operator Retired: 1v1 Arena

Credits:
    ¢200.00
    Congrats everyone. And sad to see you go Jacob, you didn't even go out with w4bbit yet. Peace brother.