1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied [CS:GO][Retakes] dYob Admin Application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by dYob, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dYob

dYob Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢0.00

Personal Server Information ~

• In Game Name: dYob
    • Steam ID: 0:0:57320
    • Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960380368/
    • Recommendations: AG Monkey told me to come apply when I was playing on the retakes server.
    • Administrative Experience: North American Head Admin for HSFactory for 3 months. Left them because the owner was bringing about changes and making decisions that only warranted negative effects on the org as a whole.
    • Experience with Source Mod/FTP/Coding: I have hosted multiple Gmod and CS:GO servers, couple years using FTP, basic Lua, JS, C# and HTML.
    • Your Time Zone: -7:00 Mountain time (MGT)
    Personal Statistics ~
    • Do you own and use a microphone: Yes
    • How many hours do you play on our server(s): I play retakes in general for about 2-3 hours a day, sometimes more.
    • Do you visit our forum: Not right now, but I will be if considered for the admin position.
    • How much time do you log on our teamspeak: None at all, same answer as above.
    Personal Information ~
    • About Self: I'm 18 years old, work 25+ hours a week in a kitchen and love playing CS:GO! Played competitively for a few years, don't really have the time too anymore but may start again soon!
    • What community, or server rules do you see broken: People AFK'ing alot, racism and bigotry.
    • How would you improve the current staff team: I'm a very positive person and a fun admin, during my time with HSF I would constantly see people returning to our servers and conversing with eachother and myself every visit.
    • What suggestions do you have to improve the current server: More retakes servers! They are pretty good as is!
    • Favorite quote, or saying: "That's the way she goes"

Thanks for reading over my application and considering me for the position of admin!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  2. Leafs

Leafs I Paid for my Ranks Retired

Credits:
    ¢78.08
    need a recommendation from a retake staff and also you have to apply for operator 1st

3. dYob

dYob Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    ahh didn't know you meant from a staff member, AG Monkey told me to come apply after I explained my experience. Is there any way to change my application to an Operator app?

4. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

Credits:
    ¢380.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
  5. Leafs

Credits:
    ¢78.08
    You can just can just change the title, but you don't really have to, Flex knows this is an operator application

6. dYob

dYob Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Ahh ok ok, I am in the TS3 right now if you guys have any questions for me or anything.

7. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

Credits:
    ¢158.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)
    Applying for 2 servers ?

8. Leafs

Credits:
    ¢78.08
    o shit i didnt see the 1v1 i thought this was only for retakes lmao

9. dYob

dYob Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Uhh yeah I suppose so, I mostly play on retakes but I also occasionally play 1v1's.

10. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

Credits:
    ¢92.40
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)
    -1 for retakes because you just started today

11. Bloo

Bloo I Gave A Fire Succ For My Rank

Credits:
    ¢24.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Halloween 2016
    -1 Need a recommendation, and is it Retakes or 1v1?, NEVER seen you before and I play Retakes a lot

12. Leafs

Credits:
    ¢78.08
    Gotta say -1 I never saw you before, and I just checked gametracker and nothing appeared
    also you seemed very advanced with coding! Maybe you can help us code website, etc.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  13. Bloo

Bloo I Gave A Fire Succ For My Rank

Credits:
    ¢24.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Halloween 2016
    I just checked your game tracker and you do not qualify for Operator let alone Admin which you applied for, you need to get Trial-Operator first then Operator then Admin,
    [​IMG] Also you don't play Retakes alot you just did once for 15 minutes...

14. dYob

dYob Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Yeah I'm new to AG's community :) but I've been playing on, developing, administrating, hosting, and networking CS:GO Retakes servers for almost 2 years! Also worth mentioning that the steam account I have linked is just the primary one that I use at the moment (cuz it's a 5 digit), my main account with my accolades is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dYob

15. dYob

dYob Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    I did on your servers for 15 minutes yes, it was the first time I've seen your retakes server in the server browser.

also:

16. ChinkyDog

Credits:
    ¢158.00
    I highly suggest starting with one server.

17. dYob

dYob Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    In that case let's just make it Retakes then. EDIT: nvm title changed

18. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢62.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    Neutral
    New to AG servers / Forums.
    Get more experience here and I'll +1

19. ChinkyDog

Credits:
    ¢158.00
    Don't be discouraged if you get denied, just play more and prove yourself

20. dYob

dYob Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    I'll be 100% honest with you guys, I applied for admin because I have a mountain of experience and I love doing it, I'm not all that interested in becoming a part of any gaming community unless I have a good reason for it (like administrating servers or playing for a competitive team). I literally just want to help run the servers. If it's 100% necessary for an applicant to be an active member of the community then you can just delete this thread, as I will likely only become active if I need to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.