Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Accepted csgo 10 man unban request for monkey

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Monkey, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkey

Monkey Long Live The Framily

Credits:
    ¢30.00
    and as for the blatant lock on knifey on cat its literally for 1 second please realize jacob didnt touch the frames but he touched the speed of the game play which does make it look drastically more blatant then it is if you watch the real demo you can see that how ever but all you kids -1 are just seeing the slow down moments where i move pass a players head or aim next to it also if you want to know i was preparing to kill snoop long thats why i aimed the way i did then i adjusted head level very clearly can you see that but its okay keep arguing instead of reading what i wrote lambo.

2. Sir Snail

Sir Snail Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢106.00
    What point are you arguing by telling them to lock the thread?

3. Sir Snail

Sir Snail Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢106.00
    I very much doubt that he removed frames or edited it maliciously but by cropping the video and slowing certain parts down, he can make things seem more dramatic then they would have in game and could have removed the context from certain clips.
    I'm done arguing about monkeys case though. I've made my opinion clear; +1

4. Sky

Sky Casual cringey 13 year old boy Server Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢232.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    This has gone on way too long. @Jacob please make a resolution.

5. forget..regret

forget..regret Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢112.00
    I'm requesting that the thread be resolved. Not that it be locked so you can't argue your point. It's become a shit show of you and monkey disrespecting everybody when you're trying to get something from the community. The thread has gotten off topic several times and plenty of people have given their input. So I requested that Jacob or snoope decide whether or not your friend remains banned or gets the benefit of the doubt. Don't twist my words or put words into my mouth.

6. Sir Snail

Sir Snail Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢106.00
    I've disrespected no one. I've called you out as a hypocrite, that's it. And my posts have all been related to his unban

7. LamborGHini

LamborGHini CS:GO Surfer

Credits:
    ¢66.00
    We aren't talking about "points," Monkey... we are talking about proof and giving us evidence to prove otherwise. If you're just going to get on TeamSpeak and this thread just to be a dick for no reason for people giving their opinion, I will gladly take it up with a higher-up. The "point," is to give your evidence and proof to justify an unban, it is that simple. The most I've seen you do is try to bash on people for giving their opinion and having a -1 opinion. As for your "points," you've only talked about Jacob slowing it down to make it look more dramatic... that isn't proof, or evidence.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  8. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Staff Member Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢2,485.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016

Sir Snail likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.