1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Accepted [CSGO][Retakes][Operator][Mystic]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mystic, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic

Mystic Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢8.00
    • In Game Name: Mystic
    • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112141955
    • Recommendations: Hydro, Justine, Alexis
    • Administrative Experience: I used to be an Admin for a CSGO server that no longer runs.
    • Experience with Source Mod/FTP/Coding: Very Little
    • Your Time Zone: Central Time Zone
      • Do you own and use a microphone: Yes
      • How many hours do you play on our server(s): Pretty much when I get home from school.
      • Do you visit our forum: Yea, Just joined Today, after playing a couple of days on Retakes.
      • How much time do you log on our teamspeak: Just logged on today.
        • About Self: Uhh... i'm 17, My name is Dylan, I'm a Junior in High school. Favorite game is CS. I like to say gooder a lot, I know its not right but whatever. I HAVE NO LIFE.
        • What community, or server rules do you see broken: Mainly when people think its fun to use hacks, like Aim, or walls. Mic spams and going afk.
        • How would you improve the current staff team: I would make it even gooder.
        • What suggestions do you have to improve the current server: Good right now
        • Favorite quote, or saying:"Bitch, Don't kill my vibe" Kendrick Lamar.

2. Justine

Justine Allied Member Staff Member

Credits:
    ¢78.00
    Christmas 2016Halloween 2016
    +1 is on alot and is a good nice guy would like to see no staff team

3. _ale.xis_

_ale.xis_ Allied Member Staff Member

Credits:
    ¢38.00
    +1 Very active on the server, knows rules, and is very friendly and nice to all players in the server.

4. Kay Zoo

Kay Zoo Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢248.00
    +1, active, nice and experienced

5. Bunyip

Bunyip Hi, I'm not that new. Staff Member CSGO Division Manager Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff Donor

Credits:
    ¢1,395.00
    Christmas 2016
    Accepted - Operator
    For the next 3 weeks your in-game and forum activity, along with your involvement and handling of problems on the server will be monitored. After this trial period, and based on your performance, a decision will be made as to whether whether you shall retain your Staff position.

Good Luck, and Congratulations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.