Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Csgo scrim tournament

Discussion in '[AG] 10Man Scrim' started by SnoopDoge, Mar 13, 2017.

1. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢82.00
    I think it'd be really cool if we we set up a tournament. People would make up their own teams of 5 and we could make a bracket. We could get moderators and people to help out. I'd be willing to set up the bracket/prizes and such but I would need help moderating and setting everything up.

2. Fred

Fred Allied Member Staff Member

Credits:
    ¢140.00
    got a few problems here.
    1. how will teams be fair whats stopping people from making really op teams?.
    2. with prizes comes with cheaters with cheaters come with people who think they can tell when someone is cheating but knows nothing.
    3. when reading this i thought of the 1v1 tournament it went no where with little being said until kimo said fuck it and cancelled it.
    4. what format will we be using if the game goes to overtime what happens MR3 or MR5? do u start with 16k or 10k in each?

if you can convince me 100% that this will work and no confuckery will happen ill support it but tbh some people in AG can't accept losing and will call others out for cheating...

3. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Server Head Admin Staff Member Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff Donor

Credits:
    ¢108.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubYoutube Video in Signature
    good idea...

4. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢82.00
    1. People can make whatever teams they want it's unfair to restrict who can be on which teams

2. We could have moderators that watch people and you can report if you think someone is cheating in admin chat restrictions will be in place for hackusations and trash talking.

3. Real skin prizes will encourage more people to join and it's a lot more competitive and competitive in my opinion

4. Format for overtime would be mr5 with 16k

5. Fred

Credits:
    ¢140.00
    2.okay the only major problem i have is the cheater one... its not that someone will cheat its that someone is gonna get there shit kicked in and call cheats instead of trying to get better at the game... then how can we know the admins wont pick sides during this?

3. it can also make people hate each other...

4. this doesnt really matter that much but just so you know all major tournaments took away mr5 for mr3 because games would take longer and for the 4th or 5th round there would be shit buys and MR3 is just better overall

6. SnoopDoge

Credits:
    ¢82.00
    Details aren't set in stone or anything we could have a discussion about everything and how we should set it up.

7. Fred

Credits:
    ¢140.00
    Okay