1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

CSGO Team Pick'em

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by kimo, Jan 17, 2018.

1. kimo

kimo Legend.

Credits:
    ¢1,036.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Hey everyone, I don't know if any of you like to do the CSGO pickem challenge but here's my picks and anyone doing these can give feedback if they want!

So in the Prelim Stage I got 6 points or the top 6%. You only got 1 point per correct pick in that stage but I would say it's a good head start.

Here are my picks for the group stages:
    [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/672f421e8f0a9a0205f65b4b81e8474d
    And for why I did these picks will be explained.
    So Astralis 3-0 is kinda unpopular but if you look at every tournament we've had with this swiss system the favorites have never gone 3-0. ELEAGUE Atlanta everyone chose Astralis and NaVi went 3-0. (cannot remember who else did.)
    PGL Krakow it was all SK and FaZe. Gambit and BIG went 3-0.
    I think Astralis is solid enough to get 3-0 and their first match is against mouz I believe they can win against them.
    SK is pretty obvious even with Felps.
    FaZe should be able to go through after 9 finals and 5 wins.
    G2 Esports showed they could win in the prelims and went 3-0, after the role changes in the team I believe they are consistent enough to be worthy of a pick.
    Cloud9 being the strongest NA team at the moment should be a good pick.
    Gambit even without zeus showed they could still perform well.
    Mousesports winning EGS Mykonos and getting to the finals of ECS S4 and putting a strong fight against faze should be enough for them to make it through.
    The last one is kind of a toss up but I believe fnatic is a strong pick, if you saw their performance at EPL playing very solidly and now with a good IGL instead of flusha I believe they should be able to make it through.
    For the 0-3 I did quantum and there are a few other options.
    You can do VP with their current state I think there is almost 0 chance they make it through BUT their first match is against quantum, I think if they lose that their reputation would be shattered. No way they would let themselves lose that match so I think quantum is the strongest pick. The others you could do is BIG and/or space soldiers.
    I would love any opinions on these picks! Thanks for reading

2. ✪eZ^

✪eZ^ Thread killer Staff Member Server Manager Donor

Credits:
    ¢52.00
    2 Signature ImagesPigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    Will C9 make it out of groups this year? God I hope so

3. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

Credits:
    ¢380.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    They should, They are a good team. Depends on map and team they play against

4. ✪eZ^

Credits:
    ¢52.00
    They did go 3-0 in challengers past weekend. So there is some hope. There's always that NA choke tho

5. ✪eZ^

Credits:
    ¢52.00
    Also they're up against G2 first

6. Weaboo

Weaboo Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢84.00
    I believe these are great choices with a lot of teams that are starting to return. Such as c9,g2, and gambit.

7. ✪eZ^

Credits:
    ¢52.00
    Gambit plays Navi in their first match. Zues vs the team he helped win a major lul

8. Weaboo

Weaboo Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢84.00
    Lol just remembered about that.