1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Accepted Dady´s App

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dady, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dady

Dady Richard is my new dad :D

Credits:
    ¢98.00
    Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)
    Part I:
    In Game Name: Dady
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30895275
    Recommended by: No one i just feel i can help out.
    Experience as an admin: I was high admin here and admin in many other servers
    Experience with Ulx: I really know about ULX stuff and know the things im being asssigned to.
    Your TimeZone: GMT -3:00

Part II:
    Do you own and use a microphone: I do.
    How many hours/week will you be active for: I will be as active as i can after school.
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: I check forums really often since im actually intrested on whats going on.

Part III:
    What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: I mostly see RDM and no admins on or admins AFK so i think i can help out.
    How would you improve the current staff team: I think i could improve the staff team by becoming really active and helping out other staff. I already know how stuff work on the server and can guide myself. I know when something wrong and when its not and i think i can enforce the rules.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  2. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢176.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Ay Dady's back even though I don't know him and probably won't even get to know him. He was a high admin I think he deserves a chance for a staff position once again. If I recall correctly he only resigned from high admin and didn't get demoted. So that's good.
    GOOD LUCK!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  3. Andrew

Andrew Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢110.00
    Neutral, your application does not seem like you put time and effort into it. How ever as @Sky has mentioned, being a previous High-Admin is a good show of past experience in a staff position. No admins on is not a rule that is being broken just fyi.

4. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢2,473.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016
    That was a mistake on me and lingo's part :^)

5. Dady

Credits:
    ¢98.00
    The question is was it really ;D?

6. Dady

Credits:
    ¢98.00
    Im sorry I didnt mean it like that, Lol.

7. King Ross

Credits:
    ¢2,473.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016
    Yes. You were high admin for 3 days said you would be afk for 2 weeks. Left for 2 weeks came back and resigned. Reasoning for leaving was only wanted high admin nothing else. Which means bad decision on me and lingo's part. I say -1 because of the lack of care you have put towards the community. I know I am not one to talk right now because I do not care as much as I did and I have been shit posting. But it doesn't mean I won't give a honest opinion on someone that I feel wouldn't help the server.

8. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢208.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubPigeonPigeon
    +1

9. Dady

Credits:
    ¢98.00
    Ok first of all I actually cared about the server and you know it yourself, You knew i was the best one out of the others to become high admin and you knew how much effort i had put on the server before becoming High admin. Lingo knew that i was hard working and i was trying to get to the spot i wanted. Its not that I only wanted High Admin is that after the trip something changed on me and i wasnt into gaming for like a week but then regret what i had done and actually confessed to Lingo that I fucked up in resigning. You basically dont know all this beacuse you were to bussy hating on me because I resigned. (Im also going to be the mature here and stop discussing

10. Survivor

Survivor Survivor Staff Member GMOD Division Manager

Credits:
    ¢474.00
    Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Discussing on a application is fine as long as you don't start a flame war ;) It gives you a chance to explain the situation, just don't call the person a dumb fuck.

11. King Ross

Credits:
    ¢2,473.00
    Wasn't gonna post anymore since this is a staff app. But just gonna leave this here
    [​IMG]

12. Dady

Credits:
    ¢98.00
    Last thing I say. Makes no sense showing that since what im trying to prove here is that im still valuable and helpful. Sorry if it got out of hand @ForumStaff you can delete the comments if it has gone too far. Not my intention

13. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢316.00
    Youtube Video in SignaturePigeonUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    +1

14. "Tired of this"

"Tired of this" Guest

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Neutral I have not seen you in game before and you have some grammar issues but I like your application.

15. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Staff Member Forum Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢1,279.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Underline)Christmas 2016
    What does grammar have to do with someone's ability to be staff?

16. "Tired of this"

"Tired of this" Guest

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Personally grammar says a lot to me although mine is not the best but it's still a factor to me and grammar was not a very big reason for the neutral rating just wanted to point it out.

17. Dady

Credits:
    ¢98.00
    Im sorry for the grammar im Argentinian, English is not my main language.

18. BenSteven

BenSteven Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢77.00
    +1 Heard Good Things About You

19. WBGJayceGaming

WBGJayceGaming Server Operator: GMOD Deathrun Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢61.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Pigeon
    +1
    Very experienced, seems like a good guy and he could do a lot for the community,
    although I haven't really seen you on

20. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢132.00
    Username Style (Bold)Jacob's Penguin Club
    +1
    Dady is Bae

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.