1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied Darianhaferkamp staff app

Discussion in 'Archive' started by D_rules, Jun 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D_rules

D_rules Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    Part I:
    In Game Name: darianhaferkamp
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106318495
    Recommended by: N/a
    Experience as an admin: N/A
    Your TimeZone: UTC

Part II:
    Do you own and use a microphone: Yes I do, although there may be a problem with my computer
    How many hours/week will you be active for: I play like 3-4 hours a day so about 14 to 17 a week
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: whenever i can
    Part III:
    What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: Rdm, although very rare
    How would you improve the current staff team: There is times when i go online to play and there is no admins online so everyone is rdming and disrespecting, also ill do my best to make a fun experience for everyone. Also admins have complained about being the only one on, so the constant reports and rdming are overwhelming

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  2. Snazzah

Snazzah Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢94.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    Neutral, I'll be honest, I haven't seen you on the server doing much but just playing. I can't for a good readon for a -1 or a +1. I never heard you inn voice chat but I do understand your computer problems. Just know that from my POV, you have been like any other guy on TTT.

D_rules likes this.
  3. Mr. Flenagan

Mr. Flenagan zd fcxgvbjkl Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢24.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Neutral, I'll have to agree with Snazzah in that you just seem like any other player on TTT. What I would suggest would be to do the following.

1. Enforce rules and call correct people if they break/don't know them.

2. Make a name for yourself. Do this by being social, not just with players, but with staff as well. A staff member is 1000% more likely to +1 your app if they like you and or have good standings with you.
    In fact many of the staff who are accepted are friends, if not very good friends with at least some of the staff team.

Anyway good luck on the app.

D_rules likes this.
  4. Eveejoe

Eveejoe I sound like a child but I'm really 19 I promise Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢108.00
    +1. He's a really nice kid and really wants to help out with the server. I've seen him playing when I was on the server and I haven't seen him break any rules or be disrespectful to players or staff. When there was no staff on and I was there (trusted but labeled Retired) he was giving me names of people who were RDMing since I couldn't keep track of all of them.

D_rules likes this.
  5. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢16.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    Neutral i agree with both flen and snaz

Mr. Flenagan likes this.
  6. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢168.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    Did you die? You haven't been on in almost a week now.

D_rules likes this.
  7. D_rules

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    Pingu, I haven't been on due to my wifi being out. I lost my debit card and haven't paid for it, but my new card should be in by Thursday so I should be back on since then.

8. strawiowa39

strawiowa39 Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢52.00
    I agree with pingu you haven't been on a lot

9. D_rules

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    Update: My wifi is back on. I'll be back on later today

10. Lord Gaben

Lord Gaben Server Operator: GMOD Semi-Custom TTT Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢320.00
    2 Signature Images
    -1 i have never seen you on

11. MJ_Chill

MJ_Chill Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢78.00
    -1 I haven't seen you play on the server in the past week.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  12. Snazzah

Snazzah Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢94.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    Changing mine to a -1, hasnt been on for the past month

13. D_rules

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    Part I:
    In Game Name: darianhaferkamp
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106318495
    Recommended by: N/a
    Experience as an admin: N/A
    Your TimeZone: UTC

Part II:
    Do you own and use a microphone: Yes I do, although there may be a problem with my computer
    How many hours/week will you be active for: I play like 3-4 hours a day so about 14 to 17 a week
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: whenever i can
    Part III:
    What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: Rdm, although very rare
    How would you improve the current staff team: There is times when i go online to play and there is no admins online so everyone is rdming and disrespecting, also ill do my best to make a fun experience for everyone. Also admins have complained about being the only one on, so the constant reports and rdming are overwhelming.
    Also, i reapplied because I changed my name and some staff were not aware of that

14. s4mple

s4mple Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin

Credits:
    ¢261.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Christmas 2016
    You could've left a note/comment on your current app, but I guess this works too.

15. D_rules

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    i left a couple but it seems they were ignored.

16. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Staff Member Forum Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢1,484.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Underline)Christmas 2016
    threads have been merged into one

17. s4mple

Credits:
    ¢261.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Christmas 2016
    that's pretty neat

18. s4mple

Credits:
    ¢261.00
    Application Denied
    by request of the applicant.
    You may reapply in 2 weeks.
    @ForumStaff @Kawaii Lock pls thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.