1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied Demigorgon Unban Request

Discussion in 'Forums Ban Center' started by Demigorgon, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demigorgon

Demigorgon Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢4.00
    Your Forum Username: @Demigorgon
    Your Steam id: N/A
    Admin that banned you: @Brontes
    Length of ban: 1 day? Unsure wasn’t told.
    Why were you banned?: He will probably say something about insulting people. Though everything I said was a joke as I tried to explain.
    Why should we consider unbanning?: I was warned to stop as sb was being spammed. As per his request I stopped. But then he threatened to ban me for “insulting” @lazyboy900. I then said it was just joking around and nothing I said was serious. Upon trying to further explain I was banned without being told why or for how long.
    Evidence: My messages were deleted upon ban and couldn’t get screenshot. However @QuitTrying was around and saw that I clearly stated it was a joke. Also @Sky was there to witness as well.

*if I won’t be unbanned at least give me the proper reasoning and length.

2. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Staff Member Forum Admin

Credits:
    ¢1,480.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Underline)Christmas 2016
    He didn’t mean to ban you but meant to give you a warning. You were already unbanned.

3. Jacob

Jacob Life ain't shit but a fat vagina. - Kendrick Lamar Staff Member Root Donor

Credits:
    ¢673.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    heh, u thought

Due to continued disruptive behavior on the forums, @Demigorgon's privileges have been revoked until 01/08.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.