1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied demote SnoopDoge

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Zombie4real, Dec 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zombie4real

Zombie4real Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢46.00
    Admin Abuse: random slay on T round
    Your username and Steam ID: zombie4real,STEAM_0:1:203418539
    Admin that abused and his/her Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:49746781
    Time this happened: around 9:30,thursday,December 14
    Evidence(Demos/Youtube vids/Screenshots/Logs etc):i have screen shots, i dont know how to use them though
    Describe what happened: i killed him on my detective round for lying for being shot with a poison dart. i was the only detective and he was not poisoned, so i killed him. he reported me and i sent back and nothing happened. then like a round later he slays me ON MY T ROUND because i killed him. i had a reason and he was the only admin online at the time.
    Additional Comments on this Admin(Not needed, does help): none i dont know him to well

2. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢178.00
    I was shot down to 20 health by the dart trap on temple. I said i got shot by the poison dart thingy so he killed me. He thought I meant a poison dart t gun, which I did not. He did not ask me to clarify he just killed me. I reported him he did not have a valid excuse so i slayed him.

3. Zombie4real

Zombie4real Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢46.00
    no though. dont lie you said poison dart. you never said thingy+ you were not poisoned. so you lied. but you slayed me one round late. so i died on my t round.... not cool man

4. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢178.00
    Lol last thing I post unless needed. I did say thingy, and I had to use the bathroom so i slayed you when I got back.

5. ItsJerry!

ItsJerry! Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢126.00
    No response needed.

6. LaRenzo

LaRenzo Server Operator: GMOD Semi-Custom TTT Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢38.00
  7. MelonsRule

MelonsRule TTT #2 Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢70.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    Miscommunication is often something that happens on something as fast paced as TTT, and one quick slay shouldn't be that big of an issue. Snoop was just doing his job, you'll get a chance to be a T numerous times in the future. I suggest everyone moves on!

8. Dalton

Dalton Hottest Girl In AG! Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢6,665.00
    Username Style (Italic)

9. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢226.00
    Youtube Video in SignaturePigeonUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)

10. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢92.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    -1 Yikes zombie you still haven't changed. Snoop was just doing his job.

11. D_rules

D_rules Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢130.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    my response posted twice

12. D_rules

D_rules Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢130.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    +1 man fuck that snoopdoge kid. Giving you a valid slay on your t round? Damn. I can’t believe we have staff doing there job. Smh.
    No seriously -1 what’s wrong with you

13. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢164.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    +1 Solid evidence clear cut case

14. TheBladez190

TheBladez190 fail server, fail sm Retired

Credits:
    ¢710.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Honestly Zombie I don't think anyone has explained this to you. I don't think you understand how TTT works.

You're consistently getting banned and now after you misunderstood something (to my understanding). You're asking for an admin previously with no issues to get demoted for one slay. From your other post it seems you thought this would warrant a ban. I think you need to take some time to calm down when you play before you consider reporting admins.

Seemingly Snoop did the right thing here and you just misunderstood. As for the round difference there are many reasons. He could be messaging another staff to ask them if they agree on the slay. He could just have forgot he's the only staff on. You'll have to ask him

Overall -1

15. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢16.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    slayed for a valid reason

16. Electron

Electron Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢120.00

17. Mints

Mints Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢124.00
    -1 No proof and from both stories it seems it was a valid slay. A VALID SLAY. One slay doesn’t warrant demotion, also that’s RNG for ya lol.

18. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢808.00
    PigeonChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Denied.

Sorry this is ridiculous. You killed him because he said he got hit by poison darts. Even if he said he was hit with a poison dart gun that’s not kosable unless he was falsely claiming he was proven because of it. You absolutely RDM’d and he slayed you. Even if it was a false slay I’m not going to demote my high admin over one false slay. (This case was not a false slay, just in case you’re not sure yet).

Thank you for taking the time to report the incident but nothing wrong occurred.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.