Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied DoubleCaret/Kawaii Demote Request

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Crow 1607, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢135.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)

Name:
    Crow 1607

His Name and Steam ID: DoubleCaret STEAM_0:1:49445290

Why should we consider Demoting:

Staff Opinions (All kept anonymous, if higher staff needs to know they can know like Goob, P2 and Jacob)

Staff 1

DoubleCaret (however you spell it, also known as double, kawaii, and ^^) should not be sm, he never plays on the server, is condescending and talks shit about all the staff then wonders why we are toxic. Not to mention him demoting me for absolutely no reason and the targeting of certain staff, him saying that he accepted Snazzah back onto the staff team just to prove a point to everybody goes to show his maturity level...

He is never on the server and expects us to be active, such a hypocrite, he needs to be demoted, I have nothing against as a guy, but he is a bad sm

Staff 2

Honestly, Double is not really a good staff. He is constantly AFK on the server and he doesn't really get anything "DONE!" We have been waiting for a pointshop since the summer and we still haven't gotten it. The last notification we got from the pointshop being added was on October 3rd, 2017 and there still isn't one. He doesn't really listen to the staff about opinions and he shuts them down and as a Server Manager, he should at least be respectful towards us. The situation with D_Rules and Snazzah getting demoted; He never spoke to Snazzah OR D_rules about the situation and just demoted them.

He gave his friend superadmin on the server. His name on steam is Jay. Why does he get superadmin without applying for staff and no one knows who he is. I don't think Goob or p2 know about this.

Staff 3

I have seen Double play less than 5 times total, in my entire “career” on the server. I don't think that Double should be SM if he is so inactive. From how I see it, his only point of view into what happens is what a few select people tell him. Also from how it appears, he is incredibly lazy. From what I’ve heard, adding pointshop is literally just a drag and drop, and the community already owns pointshop. These do not seem like characteristics of a good SM.

Staff 4

I have been playing since the beginning of September, and I have seen him play only a couple times in my about a week of total play time, and it was less than a few hours each time. I have heard nothing but bad things about you as well, as a SM, I feel it should be important that you are not only active on the server you manage, but generally liked by the community, and especially fellow staff members.

Staff 5

Staff Trust & Respect
    I've heard many people, even Double, say that the staff was trash, even making the list of people he dislikes out of the staff team. (https://gyazo.com/01a7a66dece50a39895d86dda05a12a2) What's so bad about this is that instead of doing something about the situation, he instead whines about it. At the time of typing this, the latest staff meeting I know was when Goob leaded it. No server staff meeting were made to better the staff team or the server. I also believe he does not communicate with the staff often about issues, but instead takes action instantly with no meeting and/or talk to an individual staff member.

The Ellie Situation
    AFAIK Ellie talked to P2 who passes it on to Double according to Snazzah. (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307005913087344640/376551653115166730/image.png) The problem with this is that Double went ahead and demoted D_rules (temp) and Snazzah (perm) without any meeting/talk with the staff. It seems be that Double always thinks that he is right and therefore all punishments/judgements dealt out from him is right.

Laziness
    It seems like Double never keeps up to his promises, (or things said from s4mple) because both Pointshop and TTT Damage Logs were promised to be put on the server around a month and a half ago. There was neglect for the server before (which was probably why the meeting Goob put up was done) that kinda got handled a little after the meeting happened.

The Meeting and the Outcome
    AFAIK the meeting with all the staff member was to handle and current situations with GMOD TTT including communication. (which was very lacking before it.) After the meeting it seems like nothing was changed. (except the ban of a staff member) Communication is still shit, Double bases on one-sided arguments and it slides back to the time before the meeting.

Staff 6
    In 5 months I've been on the server I have seen Double on the server almsot daily, always AFK tho. I have only seen him actually play 1 time, he played 1 (very toxic round) round then went back into afk. Besides that I've only ever seen him be toxic on Discord.

(Some staff are afraid to post and lose rank)

Reasons he should be demoted

Inactivity

Is just his overall inactivity as you can see in the pictured below he hasn't even been on the server since october 10 but hasn't even gained a single score in the last 30 days but this has being going on for the longest time, the only time he gets on is when he changes his name to afk but then all he does is go afk for hours on end, the reason he does it is to get the 1 year achievement even in his tag on gmod he says he’s just trying to 100% but really he should be working on the server and all the issues it has. https://imgur.com/a/FbzDb

Pointshop

All the staff was told that pointshop would be added in august around the 3rd, which both staff and players were excited to have on the server, it's been months now and it is still not on the server, i've even been informed that we own a copy of it but nothing is getting done, every time we asked DoubleCaret/Kawaii all he said was that he was waiting for the goto from Goob but after talking to Goob he said Double could do it at anytime, It should have been added right after the box was upgraded but it isn't, Just showing how much he cares about the server. Pointshop Date Proof https://imgur.com/a/b21kO

Bans Lag/TTT Damage Logs out of date

If you talk to any staff or regular we have had issue with every time we ban or especially when we edit a ban its gives the server a major lag spike making it unplayable for a few seconds, the issue has been brought up to double but he doesn't care at all so he hasn't done anything with it so the issue was also brought up with higher ups but nothing has happened,the ttt damage logs have been out of date for about a month now and the staff have told double but he didn't seem to care so it is still out of date. https://imgur.com/a/GXoe9

The Comments he makes when banning players

The Gmod TTT staff should be a good example on the server but especially the SM should be the most respectful out of the staff, I don't think is acceptable banning people for the reason “Autistic”, “Bye Faggot”,”Autism”,Faggot”,”Annoying”,”Don't like you” Just some of examples and should i add all of these are perm bans, it makes him a really bad example now staff think its fine just to ban with no reason or perm for everything, we have about 4000 Perm bans that i don't feel all are justified but nobody cares. https://imgur.com/a/bZeE7

Staff Meetings/Miscommunication

Since the server has started we have only ever had 2 official meeting and the first one was started by double but then goob called for the second meeting even if you look at dcrp they have had 5 meetings to make sure everything is going good in the staff team, i feel like double could honestly care less about the server anymore, the communication between everyone is horrible for example the Ellie miscommunication stated by staff 5, if you ask him about server problems or just to talk he either gives you some sort of excuse or blatantly ignores you, being are SM he should be making sure the communication is in place, communicate to staff if he actually decides to do something and be involved into the server he runs.

These are the some of the staff’s concerns. As you can see a lot of the staff believe double isn't doing his job properly or even caring in general and something needs to change, I think either we need a new SM or this can be a lesson to double to start caring about the server and actually make progress.

Evidence (i.e. Demos, screenshots, etc):

Bans
    https://imgur.com/a/bZeE7

Staff 5 Links
    https://gyazo.com/01a7a66dece50a39895d86dda05a12a2
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307005913087344640/376551653115166730/image.png

Inactivity
    https://imgur.com/a/FbzDb

PointShop
    https://imgur.com/a/b21kO

TTT Damage Logs out of date
    https://imgur.com/a/GXoe9

2. Worlds Best Stache

Worlds Best Stache Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢32.00
    +1 this kid, i can see only AFKs. I've never seen him do anything on server. Just AFKs all day.

Pain likes this.
  3. D_rules

D_rules Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    I mean it’s a no brainer that I’m staff 1, but I used to love double as a sm. But since I’ve been op he’s had it out for me. I thought things had changed when he unexpectedly promoted me after 3 weeks. But I was wrong. Now the only presence you’ll see of him in the server is “AFK” in spec. Every now and then His tag will change but that is all. He is become a lazy sm and not been able to stay true to his word. Also, why was goob holding the last staff meeting? I don’t even recall double being there. We legit have staff that haven’t even met him. S4mple is doing more as an sm than double and he’s the head admin. His constant disrespect towards the staff team has me appalled, he tells us to stop fighting but the only time he says something once discord he’s calling me a moron or immature or he’s disrespecting everybody else. This isn’t how a sm should act. And the fact that he demoted me for a situation that I was not a part of is truly unbelievable. With all things said +1

4. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

Credits:
    ¢1,407.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    hahaha I have a lot to type this should be great

D_rules likes this.
  5. Niten

Niten Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢28.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    @Deathlockdestro Please stop talking about the topic. We got our punishment and haven't harassed you again.

He afks 24/7 and even when staff is needed he doesn't do anything because he is just afk. I heard about the Ellie thing and I was confused on why you didn't talk to anyone and then I also heard about you giving superadmin to a person who isn't even staff? You know he can just do !ban * and just ban everyone on the server right? +1 to demote.

Pain and OwO like this.
  6. paramommy

paramommy Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢130.00
    Worlds Best Stache likes this.
  7. Dalton

Dalton Hottest Girl In AG! Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢6,617.00
    Username Style (Bold)
    @Worlds Best Stache @Deathlockdestro
    All posts on this thread should stay on topic for the rest of the time this thread is unlocked.
    Anything off topic will be deleted. If continued, consequences will result.
    Thank you.

**World's Best Stache and Deathlockdestro have been reply banned.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  8. Kap

Kap Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢144.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Double hasn't been given box privileges so he can't really do much. He has to be able to access the box to do anything to the server. This also means he can't update the damage logs.
    The Ban Reason was discussed in a meeting while I was still an admin here. Most of the staff bans were along the lines of what the examples you gave were. Even I was doing the stupid "Cy@ lata bitch."
    I also believe he is not required to hold meetings. He is only supposed to deal with server issues and he has dealt with them. It would be nice to have meetings, but we are getting one next week so that's pogchamp.
    As for the discord list of staff, Is he not entitled to his own opinions? Also don't forget we are the ones who asked him to make that list.
    Staff should not be scared to post their opinion on this. They will not lose their rank. Double isn't some dictator, he listens to everyone and takes their advice.

ItsJerry!, s4mple and Mr. Flenagan like this.
  9. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢179.00
    Username Style (Italic)Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    +1 I have heard nothing but bad things about you. As stated above you are only AFK when you are on the server, you don't add things that were going to be added, and you are extremely immature in your ban reasons and the way you treat your staff. You don't seem to care about the server, staff or players.

This is not something to put on your demote request, this is actually making you look so much worse.
    [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/07d162aba1913af9456a825ee9d77fbb
    Yeah, go ahead and go Payday 2 instead of doing nothing to the server you're supposed to manage. I mean you obviously have free time to do the stuff you were gonna do and from what I've heard is just a few clicks away, but noooo, go play some Payday for another couple hundred hours. Even if you don't have perms to do so (which you should already, you've been SM for a while now), I'm sure it could be arranged fairly quickly.

I have nothing against you personally, because I don't know you all that well, but I think you are just not fit to be a SM.

D_rules likes this.
  10. Snazzah

Snazzah Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢94.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    Erm...

11. Kap

Credits:
    ¢144.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    The "Double is nothing but bad mentality" is somewhat flawed. Of course I don't have as much proof as Crow, maybe double does. All I can do is go off of personal anecdotes and some gametracker numbers.
    1. Double doesn't "just AFK", he is number 7 on Gametracker in points "DoubleCaret" is his name when he is not afk. When he is AFK he uses his other name "afk" with 1227 Hours.
    upload_2017-11-12_0-31-47.png upload_2017-11-12_0-31-47.png
    2. Again, he is not required to add pointshop and extra server things. I used to be a strong advocate for the pointshop and new maps. I love the new map rotation, but I actually don't think the pointshop is a good idea, The server has players coming back to it the way it is right now. If we add a pointshop and more DLC, that means a longer load in time for new players, The risk of veteran/regular players disliking the changes and leaving, and with more DLC the worse lag gets. You already know I got heated over tick rate change, I would hate for the server to lag just because of DLC.

3. People think he is a "dick" because of his personality. If you have ever met double you know that is the way he is with absolutely everyone. He isn't about being politically correct, his personality thrives through his bluntness. Friends take jabs at each other, and that's what he is doing. The staff list again is personal opinion, I don't think it's illegal for him to like some staff members more than others (Unless the favored staff members are being given some kind of favor/reward.)

Attached Files:

12. Kap

Credits:
    ¢144.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    That's all you have to say? I'd love to learn more if you have screenshots/proof that he has access to the box.

13. Snazzah

Snazzah Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢94.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    I'm just confused because an SM should have access to the box.

Also if you are gonna base this off of GameTracker, he last played on October. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  14. D_rules

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    i have nothing against him as a person, i rather enjoy talking to him when we arent arguing and playing ttt with him, but thats as a person, my problem lies with him as an sm.

15. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new. Staff Member Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    A55M0nkey671 likes this.
  16. Electron

Electron Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢78.00
    +1 The evidence is clear. If you don't play on the server, or do anything to improve it, you shouldn't be SM. Although, I do agree with @Kap On the fact that he is entitled to free speech, and his own opinions, but he should not be hypocritical telling us staff to be respectful, then directly calling us retards.

17. Niten

Niten Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢28.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    He is required to put in Pointshop and damagelogs because it was a promise unless a problem came up for a reason that would literally make the server unplayable or unenjoyable. You legitimately are saying you don't want pointshop because of load time and that causes players not wanting to join but, a point shop is a feature that attracts people and even more when you add player models that people like. Many other servers have a pointshop and I much rather take an extra minute to download things and not look at the same old TTT models.

18. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢179.00
    Username Style (Italic)Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    It takes a while for me to join any DarkRP server on LOW settings, but I load in like 5 seconds on HIGH settings on TTT. Adding 1 or 2 things isn't gonna slow you down by much

Niten likes this.
  19. Mr. Flenagan

Mr. Flenagan Server High Admin Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢42.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Not sure how correct this is but I don't remember pointshop ever being promised.

20. D_rules

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    indeed, they only said it should be in as soon as possible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.