Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied DoubleCaret/Kawaii Demote Request

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Crow 1607, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new. Staff Member Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    But it wasn't. Dead wouldn mean it has zero players on 24/7 bb

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. Bot

Bot Shit happens, can't blame em. . .

Credits:
    ¢174.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeonUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Bold)
    +1

3. MelonsRule

MelonsRule TTT #2 Retired

Credits:
    ¢300.00
    @P2 @GoobNitro

A higher up should comment on this and get it sorted out, as it has honestly just stretched out to become a string of arguments.

Though I have only been back a short time, I would -1 this. Kawaii is an extremely responsible and hardworking person, and anything else I can say about him would just be a repeat of what others have said. He has worked hard to keep this server going and it is doing extremely well in his hands. His personality is harsh at times, but that isn't rudeness, but rather his bluntness that makes him such a straightforward and good person to be around. He is a successful and amazing Server Manager, and doesn't deserve a demotion at all.

4. Survivor

Survivor Survivor Staff Member GMOD Division Manager

Credits:
    ¢464.00
    Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Under Review

After fully going over the report and the 4 damn pages of posts a decision will be made.

-Survivor

5. Survivor

Survivor Survivor Staff Member GMOD Division Manager

Credits:
    ¢464.00
    Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Demotion Request Declined

Although @Kawaii does have some problems / doing things other people dislike, he is still able to run the server just fine, and get a steady population every day. Looking at players coming onto the server and such his afking really doesn't impact people - A single person may join in the middle of the night and leave, but no ones else is on also. Everyday at 11-12 people start to populate the server, so him being AFK / Not around may help a little, but doesn't really matter. Personally I would prefer if he didn't do that, so we'll see.

The issues regarding him being rude / very blunt do somewhat need to be address. The main concern I have is the constant banning of people with "Faggots" / etc, although funny sometimes when that person mass rdms / hacks, it should not be used as much as he does. He also shouldn't be outright saying he hates these certain staff members and such.

Now onto the issues with him not doing damaglelogs / adding PS2. I see why he hasn't done PS2 so we will leave that alone. But Damagelogs should've been updated right away. Now I know some issues with him not have FTP I guess? Should've spook up more its a very vital part of you server... So yes that's on him and he will be talked to about that.

Communication. That needs to be improved by 200x, over the next few weeks I want to see a massive change in how you are running your staff and talking to them. Some operators don't even know you....

With that the final note, You will be getting an warning over this and need to start changing how you act to players and staff members.

ItsJerry!, Crow 1607 and ~Ellie~ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.