Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Ban Request False Ban

Discussion in '[AG] DC Multiverse RP' started by Watermelone, Aug 12, 2017 at 8:42 PM.

1. Watermelone

Watermelone Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Hello, It's Watermelone. I was banned a couple of minutes ago because of, and I quote, "att. to crash server, RDA, and no intention to roleplay. I am a VERY serious roleplayer for one Skylar and dont doubt that. also the person you said i was RDAing was also RDAing me, so i expected us both to be kicked atleast. also I dont know where you came up with trying to crash the server because i did not own a single prop. also it was not my fault the guy was RDA's because TristanROCKS737 owned the KOS sign and DELETED IT and i got banned for that. he only got a 3 day ban... like dude... Either way I dont know why i was PERM banned so please fix it.

Sincerely (with a couple grains of salt), Watermelone.

2. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog The Weak Should Fear The Strong Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢290.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)
  3. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead Staff Member Forum Moderator Retired VIP+

Credits:
    ¢796.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Underline)Christmas 2016Username Style (Italic)
  4. Subsy

Subsy Hi

Credits:
    ¢574.40
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)
    Use the format supplied above by Richard

& I'm pretty sure @PleaseCallMeSkyler can only tempban and if I remember correctly you were only banned for 3 days.

5. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture Server Operator: DarkRP Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢72.00
    Yeah, Operators can ban up to 3 days, so relax @Watermelone it's not a perm ban

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 4:02 PM
  6. PleaseCallMeSkyler

PleaseCallMeSkyler Server Operator: DarkRP Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢65.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureJacob's Penguin Club
    @Watermelone The reason I banned you is because @Kai Bob has a video of you attempting to crash the server , at that time he didn't know how to ban someone with odd charaters. So I banned you for him. Along with that the video also showed you RDMing. I will notify kai and the SM @lazyboy900 about the situation and they will post on this thread explaining more about it. Also as hobo and subsy said your ban is only 3 days.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 4:33 PM
  7. Sky

Sky Casual cringey 13 year old boy Server Operator Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢144.00
    Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Tell that Tristan kid to fix his act before I catch him rdming and rdaing so I don't have to ban him for the 3rd time. Anyway if I recall Walrus changed your ban, what I gathered from the 1700 ping fuck fest when I get on teamspeak.

8. PleaseCallMeSkyler

Credits:
    ¢65.00
    Ive had to ban him too @Sky but, I'll tell him that he needs to fix his act.

Sky likes this.
  9. Watermelone

Credits:
    ¢6.00
  10. Watermelone

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    and btw how was i trying to crash the server? just asking.

11. PleaseCallMeSkyler

Credits:
    ¢65.00
    @Kai would you be able to post your side of the story since you had saw a lot more then I did?