Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Admin Abuse false slay [AG] Moody but

Discussion in '[AG] Trouble in Terrorist Town' started by destroyer, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destroyer

destroyer Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢12.00
    Name: destroyer
    My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171578062
    His Name and Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115760717
    Why should we consider demote: He false slayed me because i saw a t pass an unidentified body when i was at the vent and i saw the unided body at the vent, mxd went down the ladder and went into that small area inside the closet or something. He looked at death scene and gave me a slay. says there was nothing before that. If you check the death scene before that it shows me across thevent seeing the unided and mxd and passing the unided body through the closet.
    Evidence (i.e. Demos, screenshots, etc): https://www.mediafire.com/file/18usju3s8642icf/ttt.dem
    Additional Comments:

STEAM_0:1:115760717

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI

Credits:
    ¢91.00
    Jacob's Penguin Club
    Name:
    My Steam ID:
    His Name and Steam ID:
    Why should we consider banning:
    Evidence (i.e. Demos, screenshots, etc):
    Additional Comments:
    Please follow the right format please

3. moodybutt

moodybutt Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢26.00
    oooooooh it's you. so basically what happened is that i slayed him because there was no way of me seeing weather or not someone did or didn't id a body. this kid got reported and i slayed him following standard procedure and then he yelled at me the whole time. I'm not going to say I'm right or not but i had no way of knowing if he was telling the truth.

4. destroyer

destroyer Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢12.00
    yes you could tell there was a death before i killed mxd there was a death before both of those traitors and i toldyou to check 0:51 death scene

5. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI

Credits:
    ¢91.00
    Jacob's Penguin Club
    Wow, I like how u have time to write another thread, but you don't have time to fix your post with the right format.
    so please fix it.
    Name:
    My Steam ID:
    His Name and Steam ID:
    Why should we consider banning:
    Evidence (i.e. Demos, screenshots, etc):
    Additional Comments:

6. forget..regret

forget..regret Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢112.00
    you could have checked deathscene in logs
    however logs only show 15 seconds before the death and end there, now if the person had left the unid more than 15 seconds prior to the death moody would not have known, you missed 2 rounds, your life should not revolve around 2 rounds of Gmod 24/7 minecraft TTT

7. destroyer

destroyer Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢12.00
    logs show 15 seconds but i killed both of u at 1:06 which shows the death scene at that there was a death at 0:51 which shows that mxd passed the unided body going down the ladder

if anyone has access to logs it was on that dollhouse map i think it was round 3 or 4 someone check the death scenes on those i was at the vent and i see unided thought he was gonna id the body but he didnt. and it wasnt MOODY(just the slaying part) this was specifically MXD who passed the unided and i killed him for passing it.
    Moody obviously didnt check the death scene at :51 if he looked carefully enough.

Im only mad at this because he isnt doing his job properly and not checking both death scenes specifically and the location where i was and how i saw mxd pass by the unided

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  8. forget..regret

Credits:
    ¢112.00
    i need a date and time

9. destroyer

destroyer Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢12.00
    5 mins before i posted this date same day ofcourse the 30th

10. forget..regret

Credits:
    ¢112.00
  11. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Staff Member Forum Admin VIP+

Credits:
    ¢813.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Underline)Christmas 2016
    Thread locked as the issue has been resolved. Please feel free to make another report if needed. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.