Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Gang rollbacks

Discussion in '[AG] Jailbreak -May 2015' started by Got Mex?, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Got Mex?

Got Mex? :)

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Just a few minutes ago, we implemented a gang rollback, due to the exploitation/glitching of some JB features.

Without going too much into detail, only gangs who were updated using exploited points were rolled back. Some gangs were rolled back more than others, depending on how many users exploited and how many points were spent in the gang.

As Vick mentioned in another thread (http://allied-gamers.com/index.php?topic=728.msg6111#msg6111), everyone's demos/screenshots/logs helped us track down exactly what needed to be rolled back and exactly how much. We thank everyone for their help!

By popular demand, we've also programmatically scanned all users' points and made sure there were no more exploited points in the system (some players thought that others had a second or third account in which they were hiding tons of exploited points). There weren't any, BTW.

2. Got Mex?

Got Mex? :)

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Because some people were wondering ...

The only gang that was already maxed-out legitimately (The Gangstas - which is comprised of myself, GD, Supra, and a few other admins/VIPs) was also rolled back, even though no exploited/glitched points were used in this gang. This is to show our solidarity with all other gangs.

Bet your butt, though, that the race to the top is back on!

3. [B]est

[B]est Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    wow finally now points matters , thx a lot mex

4. Baws

Baws My point of view is different.

Credits:
    ¢32.00
    yes! Thanks for doing that rollback. People needed it to continue as a real gang!

5. Luragan

Luragan Spare others when you've also wronged.

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Buy mah gang was Legit :'(

6. [B]est

[B]est Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    mex but please add a kick option

7. {Milds}

{Milds} Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Once again, mex is helping this server perfectly but some gangs were legit. Thanks for rollback, now I can call days better :P

8. fonzie

fonzie Digital Style

Credits:
    ¢66.00
    Youtube Video in Signature
    the best update to date, thanks for listening to the players.

9. Luragan

Luragan Spare others when you've also wronged.

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    FUckin Rollback. But anybody wanna join "Drop The Soap"