GMOD DC Multiverse RP New Head Admin

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by King Ross, Nov 27, 2016.

1. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Staff Member Server Manager Retired: CSGO TTT Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢1,496.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016Username Style (Italic)Youtube Video in Signature
    As a lot of you know the GMOD DC server has had a great run so far and I plan to keep it that way but I can not do it on my own. I have recently promoted Lingo to high admin and he has done a great job as a high admin. He helps me out with everything and is on the server almost 24/7. *Honestly get a life* He is an all around great person and is a huge help to the DC server. Without him I don't know if DC could of made it this far. That's why I am going to announce our new Head Admin @Paulingo he has been with the server since the start and just has done a kick ass job the whole time. No one else could of fit the job better than him.

I also didn't wanna stop there because I feel like for the DC server to really succeed we need a solid higher up squad. Along with the things that have been happening with people resigning and stuff like that another person that has help a lot with other staff and with me is @ChinkyDog he will be our new high admin for the server. He has proven that even as an operator you can help out new staff and do a killer job at it. He has helped a lot with sits and on server situations and has proven what it takes to be a higher up.

Along with those higher up promotions there are some promotions for admin as well. Those people are @Psycho Panda @White @BradyFlash @Dady they have all done amazing jobs in the server and helping those that needed it. They have been doing a execlent job as operators and I think it's time they get promoted to admin.

I trust in all these people and every single person has proven a promotion. I have been needing a lot of help when it comes to server and staff decisions and all these people have proven that the are capable to help with that. I will still be promoting one more person to high admin when I feel like someone has proven themselves make sure to contact one of the new higher ups with any problems or issues you have.

2. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog The Weak Should Fear The Strong Staff Member Retired: CSGO TTT Teamspeak Staff Mapper

Credits:
    ¢512.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)
    Congrats @Paulingo , I knew this would happen and you deserve this a ton, I know you wont let us down. Congrats to the other staff promoted , best of luck!!

3. Dogeeeee

Dogeeeee Server Operator: CSGO TTT Staff Member Server Operator Server Operator Donor

Credits:
    ¢20.10
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    Congrats Paulingo! Been helping me since day 1.

4. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it Staff Member Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢209.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Aye! Congrats @Paulingo Always knew u had it in yah.

5. Dogeeeee

Dogeeeee Server Operator: CSGO TTT Staff Member Server Operator Server Operator Donor

Credits:
    ¢20.10
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    Chinky gets high admin agian!

6. kimo

kimo Legend. Staff Member Teamspeak Staff VIP+ Donor

Credits:
    ¢594.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
  7. Ididntoucher

Ididntoucher Permanently banned Server Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢78.07
    Username Style (Bold)
    congrats everyone you all deserve it

8. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new. Server Head Admin Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢54.00
  9. [PG] Nex

[PG] Nex Allied Member Donor

Credits:
    ¢280.00
    congrats

10. Sonicc

Sonicc Sonicc The Snail Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Manager Server Operator Teamspeak Staff Donor

Credits:
    ¢43.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)
    congrats guys

11. SoBe

SoBe CS:GO TTT Staff and Known Pedobear Staff Member Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff VIP+ Donor

Credits:
    ¢521.00
    Username Style (Bold)Christmas 2016Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Italic)
    congratz!

12. Mr. Pyra

Mr. Pyra I get drunk sometimes. Staff Member Forum Admin Retired: CSGO TTT Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢112.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    Congrats everyone. Keep up the good Work!

13. ShitlerV.2

ShitlerV.2 Allied Member Staff Member

Credits:
    ¢102.00
  14. MelonsRule

MelonsRule TTT #2 Retired: TTT2

Credits:
    ¢16.00
    Congratulations to all the promotions! You will do exceptional jobs in handling the server.

15. Dady

Dady Server Operator: Unturned Server Operator Donor

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)
    Thanks alot for the promotion.