Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

[GMod] Staff Inactivity

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod Hub' started by GamingPyra, Nov 10, 2016.

1. GamingPyra

GamingPyra I get drunk sometimes. Retired

Credits:
    ¢1,921.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    This thread is for staff inactivity related to Garry's Mod. Any staff who would be going inactive please use this format and fill it out as much as you can.

=======================================================================

Name:
    Approximate time needed for Absence:
    Start Date:
    Expected Date back:
    Server(s):
    Ways to be reached if needed (optional):
    Reason (If personal or don't want to explain publicly please contact your SM or GM team):

Mention your Server Manager and Head Admin(i.e. @SM_Name):

=======================================================================

Inactivity posts and replies that are to the inactivity posts will be deleted once the staff member has become active again. This will keep the thread short and sweet.

2. TheBladez190

TheBladez190 fail server, fail sm Retired

Credits:
    ¢634.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    http://allied-gaming.com/threads/gmod-ttt-staff-inactivity-log.19853/

3. Survivor

Survivor Survivor Legend

Credits:
    ¢432.00
    Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Hahahah, first. Its a month away but I wanna be cool.

Name: Survivor
    Approximate time needed for Absence: Almost 2 weeks.
    Start Date: December 16th 2016
    Expected Date back: December 29th 2018
    Server(s): GMod
    Ways to be reached if needed (optional): Bladez got me on snapchat, once in Miami I will have some internet so steam will work.
    Reason (If personal or don't want to explain publicly please contact your SM or GM team):

Well since I was a little boy I always loved boats and water. Swimming was oh so fun, and being on a boat a dipping your hands into the fast moving water is just such an amazing experience. Back in 09 I went on my very first cruise, although I was a wee lass I almost remember everything and crave those memories again. So I will be going on a Cruise again and soar through the waters, and visit all around the Caribbean. This part of the trip will bring me all the way up to around December 23rd/24th. From which I will get of that amazing boat and head to Miami. Then I will go on the adventures of being a U.S pimp I mean tourist and go scuba diving and visit all of the hottest strip joints I mean malls. From which I will be taking a plane back to Canada, then play gmod again.

Mention your Server Manager and Head Admin(i.e. @SM_Name): Um, I guess it would be P2 basically?

4. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Server Manager Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢584.00
    PigeonChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Yeah Bladez you fuck.

5. TheBladez190

TheBladez190 fail server, fail sm Retired

Credits:
    ¢634.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    "Mention your SM I guess it'll be P2." >Didnt mention P2

@GamingPyra I would assume they would make their own considering how this is for one server currently.

6. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired Birthday Kid

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)
    Just archive your thread and let them use this one, simplify things

EDIT: PLEASE DELETE MY POST ON THIS THREAD AND OTHERS TO KEEP THIS CLEAN (JUST SUGGESTING)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  7. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Server Manager Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢584.00
    PigeonChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Name: Queen Ellie
    Approximate time needed for Absence: Just this week
    Start Date: 6th December (last week, really)
    Expected Date back: Monday 12th
    Server(s): GMOD TTT
    Ways to be reached if needed (optional): Forums
    Reason: I've had to cover a lot of shifts at work and therefore I haven't been able to play on the server as much as I'd like to. I've also been dealing with my dog being poorly last week so these past couple of weeks I have become rather inactive. I've spoken to both Bladez and Gaben about this so they were aware beforehand.
    Mention your Server Manager and Head Admin: @TheBladez190 @Lord Gaben

8. Dady

Dady Richard is my new dad :D

Credits:
    ¢58.00
    Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)
    Name: Dady
    Approximate time needed for Absence: 7-10 Days
    Start Date: 9/1/17
    Expected Date back:17/1/17 Or 16/1/17
    Server(s): DCRP and Military RP
    Ways to be reached if needed (optional): I have steam in my phone, Ill get on forums every once in a while. And Lingo got my snapchat (Send nudes)
    Reason (If personal or don't want to explain publicly please contact your SM or GM team): Leaving to the beach since im on holidays for 2 months
    @Paulingo @King Ross @Crazygecko08 @Reformed
    Im leaving on monday.

9. Pain Killler

Pain Killler Allied Member Donor

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Name: Pain Killer
    Approximate time needed for Absence: 7 - 10 days.
    Start Date: Jan 6th
    Expected Date back: Jan 15th or the 16th.
    Server(s): DCRP
    Ways to be reached if needed (optional): I might have internet at the place. If I do then I will be on the forums.
    Reason (If personal or don't want to explain publicly please contact your SM or GM team): Have to take care of my grandparents who live a few hours away from me. Grandpa has cancer and my Grandma just broke her arm, so they need some help for the whole next week.

ChinkyDog likes this.
  10. Joshua Montijo

Joshua Montijo Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢212.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016
    Name: Joshy2k
    Approximate time needed for Absence: A couple of days depending on if i fix the problems.
    Start Date: 17th, tuesday
    Expected Date back: 19 or 20th thursday or friday
    Server(s): GMOD MilitaryRP
    Ways to be reached if needed (optional): Steam/ @Woolfy or if its really urgent @Crazygecko08 has my number.
    Reason (If personal or don't want to explain publicly please contact your SM or GM team): School tires me a lot and when i get home i usually fall asleep and dont wake up til 8 or 9 and when its that late I have to do my homework. The reason i'm so tired is because im having trouble sleeping and most nights wont fall asleep til 1 or 2 am

Mention your Server Manager and Head Admin(i.e. @SM_Name): @Crazygecko08 @Titan=Delta

11. Michael Corleone

Michael Corleone Nothing to lose, Everything to gain

Credits:
    ¢101.00
    PigeonUsername Style (Bold)Youtube Video in Signature
    Name: Michael Corleone
    Approximate time needed for Absence: 1 Week or more
    Start Date: 2/17/17
    Expected Date back: 2/24/17
    Server(s): MilitaryRP
    Ways to be reached if needed (optional): CrazyGecko has me on steam and I will have some access to that.
    Reason (If personal or don't want to explain publicly please contact your SM or GM team): Ever since I got back from vacation I have been spending a lot of time on Gmod and not been trying to get my grades back up like I should be.

Mention your Server Manager and Head Admin(i.e. @SM_Name): @CrazyGecko

12. Kap

Kap Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢106.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Name: Kap レヴィ
    Approximate time needed for Absence: 1 month
    Start Date: 06/14/2017
    Expected Date back: 07/14/2017
    Server(s): [AG] TTT Semi-Vanilla 24/7 Minecraft
    Ways to be reached if needed (optional): Steam Messages or Snapchat @luuuisb6, granted I won't have internet most of the time.
    Reason (If personal or don't want to explain publicly please contact your SM or GM team): My family and I are going back to Japan and the Philippines, which is where my parents are from, to meet family members and hopefully start a business at one of the two.

Mention your Server Manager and Head Admin(i.e. @SM_Name): @Kawaii

13. s4mple

s4mple Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin

Credits:
    ¢166.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Christmas 2016
    @s4mple

14. Sky

Sky Casual cringey 14 year old boy Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢184.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Name: Sky Watches Japanese Cartoons
    Approximate time needed for Absence: ~4 weeks
    Start Date: July 29th
    Expected Date back: August 26th
    Server(s): GMOD DCRP
    Ways to be reached if needed (optional): Steam, I'll be on my phone.
    Reason (If personal or don't want to explain publicly please contact your SM or GM team): Gonna go on vacation. Also been suffering from heartburn and stress.

Mention your Server Manager and Head Admin(i.e. @SM_Name): @Gandalf The Green <3 @lazyboy900 <3

15. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new. Staff Member Server Manager Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢98.00
    Name:lazyboy900
    Approximate time needed for Absence: 7 days
    Start Date: July 31
    Expected Date back: August 6 or 7
    Server(s): GMOD DCRP, TS
    Ways to be reached if needed (optional): steam, text GoobNitro, AppleJuiceGaming, Gandalf, and Walrusking has my number.
    Reason (If personal or don't want to explain publicly please contact your SM or GM team): Gonna go on vacation.

Mention your Server Manager and Head Admin(i.e. @SM_Name): @GoobNitro @P2 @lazyboy900 @Gandalf The Green and @Cogito

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    GoobNitro likes this.
  16. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Server Head Admin Staff Member Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff Donor

Credits:
    ¢108.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubYoutube Video in Signature
    Name: Gandalf
    Approximate time needed for Absence: 7 Days.
    Start Date: September 3rd.
    Expected Date back: September 10th or 11th.
    Server(s): Gmod DCRP
    Ways to be reached if needed (optional): Lazy has my number <3 + steam.
    Reason (If personal or don't want to explain publicly please contact your SM or GM team): Going on vacation

Mention your Server Manager and Head Admin(i.e. @SM_Name): @Gandalf The Green @lazyboy900 And @Cogito

17. Sixx

Sixx Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢114.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    noooo pls dont go :c

18. Sixx

Sixx Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢114.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    (I know this isn't GMoD, but I couldn't find the appropriate forum post to make this under, Forum Staff feel free to move it to the correct section if needed.)

Name: Sixx
    Approximate time needed for Absence: TBD
    Start Date: September 4th, 2017
    Expected Date back: TBD
    Server(s): Teamspeak 3
    Ways to be reached if needed (optional): Steam (Profile linked on page), and Snapchat (Some of you have my snap.)
    Reason (If personal or don't want to explain publicly please contact your SM or GM team): Got shit to handle in the real world. Personal stuff. I'll see yall on the other side.

Mention your Server Manager and Head Admin(i.e. @SM_Name): @Cogito (No TS Head Admin)

19. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

Credits:
    ¢742.40
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)
    but u got demoted lol

It says GMod Staff Inactivity, wrong Section