Resolved Hello

Discussion in 'CS 1.6 Ban Center' started by flanky, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flanky

flanky Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢38.00
    Hello. I went by the name of Thor iirc or alternatively Cammy back in 2014(?) and I was banned due to "Advertising" back in the old community before what appears to be a change. I had partially intended to take 2 members of the community to a new one myself and obviously it went down badly - my only intention was to start a 10manning community in a sense but everything was blown out of proportion.

I am making this unban request in hope that I will be forgiven for the events that happened 3 years ago and in hope I can be taken back into this community, a new community so perhaps a new start?

Kind Regards.

2. flanky

flanky Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢38.00
    Sorry for the double post. I don't know if many people will remember me but names I can remember that can perhaps shed some light on the incident is Player 2 & The Game, assuming they're around and active.

3. Michael Corleone

Michael Corleone Nothing to lose, Everything to gain Donor

Credits:
    ¢88.00
    Username Style (Bold)Youtube Video in Signature
    +1 3 years ago and for a minor reason

4. Mlg.exe

Mlg.exe Allied Member Donor VIP+

Credits:
    ¢236.00
    Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
  5. Jacob

Jacob I'm sensitive. Staff Member Forum Moderator /* Developer */ Retired: General Manager Teamspeak Staff Donor

Credits:
    ¢303.00
    2 Signature Images
    A lot of people who were previously banned were given second chances when the community decided it was time for new owners. You can read more about that here. Also, try logging in with your original username and password from when you first came into the community, it should all be working still. If not, just ask a forum administrator to look up your account for you and they should be more than happy to handle it for you.

6. Lord Gaben

Lord Gaben Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator Retired

Credits:
    ¢172.00
    2 Signature Images
    neutral. i remember you and you were kind of a dick back then

7. GoobNitro

GoobNitro Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Credits:
    ¢487.00
    Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Underline)2 Signature ImagesYoutube Video in SignatureHalloween 2016
    Unban Request: ACCEPTED

All users were unblacklisted when we started the new community. If you are having troubles getting access to your old account please come onto our ts3 at ts3.allied-gaming.com and come talk to me and i will get it straightened out.

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.