Read Before Applying/Posting Higher Ups Staff Meeting

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by GoobNitro, Jan 3, 2017.

1. GoobNitro

GoobNitro Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Credits:
    ¢629.00
    Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Underline)2 Signature ImagesYoutube Video in SignatureHalloween 2016
    When: Saturday the 7th
    Time: Saturday 7th, 9:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST - late night and drinking afterwards

There will be a higher-ups staff meeting this Saturday the 7th. All Roots, Division Managers, Forum Admins, Developers, and Server Managers are expected to be there. If you can not make it on Saturday please come talk to me on ts3 or message me on steam.

Everyone will get an opportunity to talk and share what they think needs to be done with the servers, forums, and community. Please come prepared with things written down that you want to talk about. Some ideas of things to go over could be plugins, maps, models/skins, rules, staff, layout on forums, themes, steam group, future of AG, TS3, servers, events, donations, etc. The more prepared everyone is the quicker this meeting will go. Since everyone will get a chance to talk I assume this meeting will take an hour or two. If there is anything specific that you would like to be brought up at the meeting(or would like us higher ups to talk about) please write it in a post below so that we can make sure to cover it at the meeting.
    @P2, @MrShakuRR, @DigidyDOG, @Bunyip, @Survivor, @Hydro, @GamingPyra, @codingcow, @Webster, @Metamorphics, @King Mike, @Sonicc, @King Ross, @Lord Gaben, @Crazygecko08, @Cogito, @Karisma, @Reformed★, and @w4bbit

All "Game Server" SM's should have been talked to about their server staff command list/thread that they are supposed to be making and have ready for the meeting. If I missed you or forgot to tell you what this is or about, please msg me on steam or post down below so that I can fill you in. Thank You!

P.S. Please check this post throughout the week as I may be adding and editing the post as needed. Thank you!

For the rest of you all, a global meeting will be held within a week or so after the higher up staff meeting. A post will be made later to inform you all more.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  2. GamingPyra

GamingPyra I get drunk sometimes. Retired: CSGO TTT Retired: Forum Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢2,009.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    I might not be able to make due to work, so I would prefer night time (evening time in america).

3. TheBladez190

TheBladez190 fail server, fail sm Retired: TTT Semi Vanilla

Credits:
    ¢576.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    I probably work but can I come?

4. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

Credits:
    ¢1,233.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    I'll be there with @Esbelto, see you guys soon

Esbelto likes this.
  5. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog The Weak Should Fear The Strong Retired: CSGO TTT

Credits:
    ¢262.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)
    Yall should read

6. Kawaii

Credits:
    ¢1,233.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    I can't tell if you are ironically saying that or if you actually think it was serious LMAO

7. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Retired: DCRP Retired: CSGO TTT Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢2,193.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016Username Style (Italic)Youtube Video in Signature
    I can make it and I will think of somethings to bring up.

8. Reformed

Reformed Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢59.00
    It's for ServerManagers and up meaning you cannot attend.

9. Kawaii

Credits:
    ¢1,233.00
    Username Style (Italic)

10. w4bbit

w4bbit Femboy ♡ Retired

Credits:
    ¢36.50
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    I can make it, anytime is pretty much fine.

11. Metamorphics

Metamorphics Allied Member Donor

Credits:
    ¢4.00
    Username Style (Underline)Youtube Video in Signature
    I can probably make it. I'll have to see if I have plans.

12. Sonicc

Sonicc Sonicc The Snail Retired: CSGO TTT Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢75.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)
    I can make it. Ill be sure to have stuff to bring up.

13. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

Credits:
    ¢14.50
    Christmas 2016Youtube Video in SignatureThanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Can I come as an exception?

14. d_rUSTY

d_rUSTY Allied Member Donor

Credits:
    ¢148.00
    Username Style (Italic)2 Signature ImagesYoutube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)
    im pretty sure i can make it

pls dont delete this post

15. Crazygecko08

Crazygecko08 Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    If it's in the evening I can probs be there, but i'd half to go early.

16. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new. Staff Member Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢166.00
    I can make it lol jk not a higher up xd

17. Jacksaysbacon

Jacksaysbacon I am litterally the worst Retired: 1v1 Arena

Credits:
    ¢367.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016
  18. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢160.00

19. Ididntoucher

Ididntoucher Permanently banned Donor

Credits:
    ¢1,363.07
    Username Style (Bold)
  20. GoobNitro

GoobNitro Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Credits:
    ¢629.00
    Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Underline)2 Signature ImagesYoutube Video in SignatureHalloween 2016
    OK guys and gals we have a few options as to when the meeting can be. Due to scheduling issues with work for quite a few people we are limited to the times we can hold the meeting to get the best outcome possible.

We can either hold the meeting at these times or move the meeting to Sunday if that would work better for most of you.

Times:
    1. Saturday 7th, 8:00am EST to 10:00am EST - bright and early
    2. Saturday 7th, 9:00am EST to 11:am EST - bright and early but ate breakfast :p
    3. Saturday 7th, 9:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST - late night and drinking afterwards
    4. Sunday 8th, 11:00am EST to 1:00pm EST - this is only an option if the majority of the meeting prefer it on Sunday at this time
    5. Sunday 8th, 1:00pm EST to 3:00pm EST - this is only an option if the majority of the meeting prefer it on Sunday at this time
    6. Sunday 8th, 3:00pm EST to 5:00pm EST - this is only an option if the majority of the meeting prefer it on Sunday at this time

Please comment below with the corresponding number to the time you all would prefer the meeting to be held at. I apologise for the odd times on Saturday, but those were the only times that would work, otherwise the rest of the day at least 3 people would not be able to be there.

I will be posting the final decided time later tonight so please post your input asap.

For the rest of you the global meeting time will be talked about at the higher ups meeting and will be posted on shortly after. Please spread the word to all the higher ups so that they can see this and respond. Thank You!

@P2, @MrShakuRR, @DigidyDOG, @Bunyip, @Survivor, @Hydro, @GamingPyra, @codingcow, @Webster, @Metamorphics, @King Mike, @Sonicc, @King Ross, @Lord Gaben, @Crazygecko08, @Cogito, @Karisma, @Reformed , and @w4bbit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2017