1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

How age is nothing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dady, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dady

Dady Richard is my new dad :D

Credits:
    ¢98.00
    Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)
    Hey its me, Dady again.
    Here to tell you guys a fun fact.

Lets go back in time:

I was playing DCRP when i decided i should apply for staff, I had staff experience so i knew what i was doing.

I applied and everything went good.
    But I had to lie about something, So I wouldnt get shit because all of you fuckers would have given me shit.
    I wasnt 14, I was 12.

And still being 12 y/o i was able to get High Admin on a community where if i reavealed my age i wouldnt have been accepted.

You might not give a shit, but its truly fucking amazing for me, I was more capable at being staff than a 16 year old fuck.

I would suggest not judging someone who is younger than you, Cause look at me. I got High Admin and resigned. And i was 12. Lol.
    Cya around fuckers.

2. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢62.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    Cool, want a cookie or something?

3. Dady

Dady Richard is my new dad :D

Credits:
    ¢98.00
    Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)
    Oh no, Im just showing how you are all some dipshits that would have given a 12 year old shit even tho he got higher than you. :D

4. Freak

Freak Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    Stamp or sticker

5. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Staff Member Forum Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢1,279.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Underline)Christmas 2016
    Ummm ok? I’m really not sure the point in this post other than to sorta brag that you were young and got a high position in the community? I’m not trying to start a flame or don’t mean any disrespect by my comment. It’s just I legitimately am not sure of the point in this post. :thinking:

6. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢62.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    you just assume that, don't be insecure

/thread

7. [Prototype]

[Prototype] Add me on Overwatch Prototype#11219 Server Head Admin

Credits:
    ¢144.00
    2 Signature Images
    Why would you make this lmfao Pretty sure it's well known that age doesn't matter on your staff position. Hell, I had the majority of my staff positions a few years ago when I was 12, too. People knew my age then, but it doesn't matter. Like I really am not seeing why you had to make this post, you're not the only one who has held a high position as a young person.

8. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢18.00
    Username Style (Underline)Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
  9. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

Credits:
    ¢92.40
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)
    Dady, we all understand that the argument of being a younger age is an irrational reason to see someone as a lesser human than an older individual. We had an 11 y/o as an admin on TTT and he was seen as no different from an 18 y/o admin. Age is not all that important, but it's similar to asking how much experience someone has had as staff on other servers and/or communities. You wouldn't have been treated differently even if we knew your age, you would still likely get to high admin. Good luck with whatever you're trying to prove. (P.S. You put 16 y/o on your account not 14)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  10. ✪eZ^

✪eZ^ Thread killer Staff Member Server Manager Donor

Credits:
    ¢60.00
    2 Signature ImagesPigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    Are we bragging now? How about when I got sm 3 months after joining ag

11. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢120.00
    If she 11 I'm 11 age is nothing

12. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

Credits:
    ¢123.98
    Username Style (Italic)Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    I agree with what is said above in these replies. Age doesn't really matter, and I only think the edgy people are ragging on people younger than them. The main thing that matters is how mature a person is. Sure most 12 year olds aren't really fit or mature enough, but there's always gonna be that dime a dozen that is. So think, the next time you see some person judging a 12 yr old, maybe think about the context first (although I have no idea what the context for this post is).
    Brag much? If you were trying to make a point, this definitely invalidates it.

13. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

Credits:
    ¢92.40
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)
    @ForumStaff Should just lock it so people don't flame/post other unnecessary things.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  14. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

Credits:
    ¢380.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    You give me autism, You know that? Something about you just makes me just flip out and twitch and turn full blown no chromosomes. Got an idea?

15. Fred

Fred Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢152.00
    *stands at the back of the group* o-oh ya well my dad can beat up ur dad

16. Strekki

Strekki Old Dog New Tricks F1 Squad

Credits:
    ¢1,596.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    You can think you're hot shit as much as you want eZ but I got SM when I was fucking 3 months old.

17. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢176.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    I wasn't even a fucking human being when I was born :OOO

18. Jacob

Jacob Life ain't shit but a fat vagina. - Kendrick Lamar Staff Member Root Donor

Credits:
    ¢695.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    The Allied-Gaming Staff team does not judge one's ability to staff a server solely based on your age, we give out positions based on your actions, your attitude, your activity within the community, your ability to handle situations while under pressure and more.

Age means nothing yes, but we already knew that. Humility on the other hand means a lot to us, which is something you seem to be lacking of.

See you around kiddo!

19. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢316.00
    Youtube Video in SignaturePigeonUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    +1 preach it Snoop lmao

20. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

Credits:
    ¢290.00
    Hey guys, an irrelevant fuck here wanting to spout that my pee pee still hasn't grown past two inches yet, fuck you all cause me getting staff ever was a mistake, I'm gonna go be a pain in another community's side!

Cya kiddos.

Ya, cya fucktard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.