1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Announcement HUGE ADDITION TO SEMI-CUSTOM!

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by ~Ellie~, Jan 5, 2018.

1. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢808.00
    PigeonChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    I've added a bunch of new stuff to the server for Traitors and Detectives, as well as some new weapons that spawn for the general player.

For Traitors:

• Death Faker - Spawns a dead body (of yourself) killed with a random weapon.​
    • Defibrillator - Resurrect dead mates with this one!​
    • Silenced Scout - 10 shots, 70hp body damage.​
    • Identification bomb - Flagged corpse will explode after being identified.​
    • Cloaking device - Hold down your right mouse button to become nearly invisible.​
    • Flashbang.​
    • Gas grenade.​
    • Turret - Automatically shoots innocents.​
    • Bulldozer - Gain 50hp and shotgun but comes at a cost.​
    • Golden Dragon - Like a flare gun on steroids.​
    • Proximity Mine - Explodes when anyone gets close.​
    • Manhack - Works like a C4 but spawns Manhacks.​

I have also updated the knife so it heals the traitor back to 100hp when they knife someone (doesn't work with throwing the knife).
    The AWP is also 1 shot 1 kill now.

For Detectives:

• Grappling Hook.​
    • Cloaking Device - Hold down your right mouse button to become nearly invisible.​
    • P90.​
    • Identification Bomb Defuser (defuse ID-bombed corpse)​
    • M3S90.​
    • Health Grenade - Heals an area over time (1 HP per second.)​
    • Riot Shield.​
    • Portable Medkit.​

Innocents/Weapon spawns:

• SMG - Honey Badger​
    • SMG - PP19​
    • SMG - MR-CA1​
    • SMG - Vector​
    • SMG - TEC-9​
    • Pistol - Remington​
    • Pistol - Raging Bull​

New Skins:

• SnoopDogg (Donator only)​
    • Honoka​
    • Misaki​
    • Noire​
    • Kumo​

A HUGE thank you to @Walrusking for all his invaluable help in fixing issues I had with these addons! I hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  2. Kiwi

Kiwi Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢92.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    The knife being 1 hit is already useful enough, now having it restore the traitors health to 100 is kind of crazy. Imagine killing 5 people and just waiting in B5 tower to just insta knife someone and get all your HP back. Sounds kind of ridiculous to me to be honest, but we'll have to just see how its played.

I'm surprised it took this long to add a p90, shotgun and a grappling hook. Lmao. Glad to see them added, I'm sure they'd be nice additions to the detective menu and, hopefully, make the detective more enjoyable to play.

Lastly its nice to see the innocents get more guns rather being restricted to the normal bland TTT weapons. New weapons always makes the game more enjoyable even at its most boring time (Being Innocent).

Overall I think most of it newly added items are going to be a great addition to the server. However some of the things are either gonna get removed or completely nerfed (Knife Healing). Also I haven't tried the shotgun but knowing most TTT servers, detective shotguns usually are extremely overpowered. Hopefully you adjust the gun spread or damage enough that you don't become an unstoppable close quarter killing machine. Anyways, good job @Ellie and @Walrusking Hopefully the server will enjoy the new additions.

3. ~Ellie~

Credits:
    ¢808.00
    P90 had a ton of errors that I spent a few days trying to figure out, hence the delay. The shotgun has been in the server from day one but now the detective has the option to buy it if they need to. The grappling hook really only got suggested once last week so I saw no need to add it until now.

As for the knife healing, it's really not much of a jump from the standard knife. The knife was already a one shot one kill but now by healing you potentially get yourself labelled as a traitor by having full health for no reason (if previously seen with lower health). Every server I've played on with this knife it has worked well and been received fairly by the community so I don't see any issues arising from it.

Thanks for your input, it's much appreciated. :)

4. Mints

Mints Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢124.00
    Great additions! Glad to see semi custom become more custom. Got some of my favorite items like the ID bomb and the Vector, gonna have to try them out!

5. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢226.00
    Youtube Video in SignaturePigeonUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    So the flare gun was kinda buffed in a sense.... Hell yeah!
    Also loving the new updates!

6. D_rules

D_rules Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢130.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    You added the vesper so no need for p90.
    These changes are absolutely amazing and will hopefully boost population.

7. ~Ellie~

Credits:
    ¢808.00
    [​IMG]

8. MelonsRule

MelonsRule TTT #2 Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢70.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    I was able to see some of these addons come into fruition! I wanna give a huge thanks to @~Ellie~ and @Walrusking for working so hard to make Custom an even more enjoyable server! These are wonderful additions that will definitely bring in more people to come play, as I can personally attest to how fun they are! Hopefully all of the bugs and errors are fixed up (both Ellie and Walrus worked hard to ensure so), and I hope many people come on to try the new features out!!

9. [Prototype]

[Prototype] Add me on Overwatch Prototype#11219

Credits:
    ¢110.00
    2 Signature Images
    Nice

10. ~Ellie~

Credits:
    ¢808.00
    NEW ADDITIONS:

Traitor:
    • Pocket IED - Place this device on a player and use right click to detonate.
    • S.L.A.M. Mine updated - Won't detonate when a traitor walks past it.

Detectives:
    • Energy Shield - Generates HP for the detective.
    • Intervention - Powerful Sniper Rifle.
    Original RTV now back in place with all maps being shown.

11. Mr. Flenagan

Mr. Flenagan zd fcxgvbjkl Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢24.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Might as well remove the "semi" from "semi-custom"

12. ~Ellie~

Credits:
    ¢808.00
    Do you think? I could do that.

13. Kiwi

Kiwi Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢92.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Might as well.

14. ~Ellie~

Credits:
    ¢808.00
    Spectator Deathmatch also added.

15. Kiwi

Kiwi Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢92.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Spec DM on B5 can be exploited so easily, hopefully you know this and added a countermeasure to people trolling.

16. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢180.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
  17. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢164.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    Hence the reason semi-vanilla doesn't have it. When slams are placed in tripwire form, players in spec dm can set them off by running through them which breaks the game a bit.

18. Echith

Echith blue is my favorite color

Credits:
    ¢20.00
    Good stuff! I think the only thing that should be changed is making the riot shield a primary weapon instead of a slot 7/8/9 weapon as it's fairly OP in its current state. Or have the riot shield reduce -80% damage instead of fully blocking shots when its equipped.

19. Enough Rocko

Enough Rocko Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢20.00
    You listened to the people and we got what we wanted

THE FLARE HAS BEEN BUFFED

20. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢110.00
    Username Style (Bold)Jacob's Penguin Club
    Wow where's My Poison antidote I asked for?
    But great work team.