1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

I'm actually resigning (DCRP)

Discussion in '[AG] DC Multiverse RP' started by Sky, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢92.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    First and foremost I've been thinking about this ever since September, and I was waiting for things to change and they really haven't and with other servers coming into the community, my dedication to the server will definitely waver and I really can't get on the server anymore, it's got to the point where if I see pople on it becomes a drag to even get on. However this resignation is hopefully not going to stop me from potentially reapplying down the road, And now especially since we have 2 new admins I'm definitely not needed.

@lazyboy900 Man I love you so much, no homo though. Stop eating ice cream and we'll still be working with each other.
    @Gandalf The Green You're a chill guy, and semi retarded but I'm even worse. Thanks for teaching me how to be who I am, I liked when we played together back in the summer.
    @HoboFromtheFuture I know we don't have a good relationship together before, but I hope we're on better terms personally. You're super chill and the arguments before were regrettable. Good luck on the server,
    @Lucifer/@Luciferr You're a cool british guy, fuck you for rdming me though. Love you man, good luck on the server.
    @Brontes You're super retarded but really good with LUA shit. We'll still be together though xd
    @Steedzz I always knew you would be up here with me, I always supported you and always argued against you being punished. Hope you can be there for me also down the road man. Love you.
    @WBGJayceGaming You're super bad at CS:GO, but you're one of the best friends I had in DC. Don't get demoted big boy. xd
    @Walrusking You're a really good dev (obviously), liked talking to you about server shit. You're one of the chillest here.
    @AppleJuiceGaming The first admin I've ever met on DC, thanks for saying I'm one of the best staff you met, really appreciate it. Good luck with the server.
    @iGetBae Jai jai jai, you're bad at CS:GO just like Jayce but you're just as cool as he is. Don't get demoted again tho xddddd
    @SoarAznSenpai You're retarded ay lmao

It was fun while it lasted, just can't do it anymore. See ya guys later.​

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  2. D_rules

D_rules Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢130.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    +1

3. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

Credits:
    ¢273.00
    Username Style (Italic)Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    I only pretended to hate you to get a reaction out of you, and it worked. Good luck on TTT (if you havnt resigned frum that yet?) and your future endeavors and more clique shit ppl say on resignations.

4. Skyler

Skyler Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢23.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureJacob's Penguin Club
    +1 finally @Subsy JK, ill miss ya man

5. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢226.00
    Youtube Video in SignaturePigeonUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    ty for shoutout
    miss ya bud

6. Dalton

Dalton Hottest Girl In AG! Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢6,665.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Thanks for all your work towards the DCRP Server!
    Good luck on TTT #1.

7. iGetBae

iGetBae Server Operator: DarkRP Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢152.00
    Pigeon
    I'll miss you babe come back soon

8. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢180.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    Ill miss you, even though we don't know each other very well. Good luck qt

9. Mr. Flenagan

Mr. Flenagan zd fcxgvbjkl Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢24.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    About time, thanks for ya work

10. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢176.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    Thanks for the shoutout I love you and thanks for everything! <3

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  11. Sky

Credits:
    ¢92.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    @Survivor I would have gave you a shoutout but you're still gonna be with me, and you're bigger than dc xddd

12. Vesperix

Vesperix Server Operator: DarkRP Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢146.00
    Thank god ... Just kidding I know we had a argument and never really got to know each other but looking past that you're a really cool guy.

we're gonna miss ya much love -Harrison :heart::heart::heart::heart:

13. Kiwi

Kiwi Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢92.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Ty for helping with DCRP.

14. Vesperix

Vesperix Server Operator: DarkRP Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢146.00
    I would delete that if I could but I can't so rip

15. Sky

Credits:
    ¢92.00
    ?

16. WBGJayceGaming

WBGJayceGaming Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢175.00
    Username Style (Bold)Pigeon
    -1 Why sky :(
    I'll miss u ,even though we'll still
    talk almost everyday in ts and we'll
    still play csgo.

17. Joe Maker

Joe Maker Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢34.00
    I didn't expect this but you are a good dude :)