1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

I'm actually resigning (DCRP)

Discussion in '[AG] DC Multiverse RP' started by Sky, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

First and foremost I've been thinking about this ever since September, and I was waiting for things to change and they really haven't and with other servers coming into the community, my dedication to the server will definitely waver and I really can't get on the server anymore, it's got to the point where if I see pople on it becomes a drag to even get on. However this resignation is hopefully not going to stop me from potentially reapplying down the road, And now especially since we have 2 new admins I'm definitely not needed.

@lazyboy900 Man I love you so much, no homo though. Stop eating ice cream and we'll still be working with each other.
    @Gandalf The Green You're a chill guy, and semi retarded but I'm even worse. Thanks for teaching me how to be who I am, I liked when we played together back in the summer.
    @HoboFromtheFuture I know we don't have a good relationship together before, but I hope we're on better terms personally. You're super chill and the arguments before were regrettable. Good luck on the server,
    @Lucifer/@Luciferr You're a cool british guy, fuck you for rdming me though. Love you man, good luck on the server.
    @Brontes You're super retarded but really good with LUA shit. We'll still be together though xd
    @Steedzz I always knew you would be up here with me, I always supported you and always argued against you being punished. Hope you can be there for me also down the road man. Love you.
    @WBGJayceGaming You're super bad at CS:GO, but you're one of the best friends I had in DC. Don't get demoted big boy. xd
    @Walrusking You're a really good dev (obviously), liked talking to you about server shit. You're one of the chillest here.
    @AppleJuiceGaming The first admin I've ever met on DC, thanks for saying I'm one of the best staff you met, really appreciate it. Good luck with the server.
    @iGetBae Jai jai jai, you're bad at CS:GO just like Jayce but you're just as cool as he is. Don't get demoted again tho xddddd
    @SoarAznSenpai You're retarded ay lmao

It was fun while it lasted, just can't do it anymore. See ya guys later.​
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  2. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

3. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

I only pretended to hate you to get a reaction out of you, and it worked. Good luck on TTT (if you havnt resigned frum that yet?) and your future endeavors and more clique shit ppl say on resignations.
  4. Skyler

Skyler Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

+1 finally @Subsy JK, ill miss ya man
  5. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

ty for shoutout
    miss ya bud
  6. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Thanks for all your work towards the DCRP Server!
    Good luck on TTT #1.
  7. iGetBae

iGetBae Allied Member

I'll miss you babe come back soon
  8. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

Ill miss you, even though we don't know each other very well. Good luck qt
  9. Mr. Flenagan

Mr. Flenagan zd fcxgvbjkl Retired

About time, thanks for ya work
  10. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Thanks for the shoutout I love you and thanks for everything! <3
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  11. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

@Survivor I would have gave you a shoutout but you're still gonna be with me, and you're bigger than dc xddd
  12. Vesperix

Vesperix Allied Member

Thank god ... Just kidding I know we had a argument and never really got to know each other but looking past that you're a really cool guy.

we're gonna miss ya much love -Harrison :heart::heart::heart::heart:
  13. Kiwi

Kiwi Allied Messenger F1 Squad

Ty for helping with DCRP.
  14. Vesperix

Vesperix Allied Member

I would delete that if I could but I can't so rip
  15. Sky

16. WBGJayceGaming

WBGJayceGaming Allied Member

-1 Why sky :(
    I'll miss u ,even though we'll still
    talk almost everyday in ts and we'll
    still play csgo.
  17. Joe Maker

Joe Maker Allied Member

I didn't expect this but you are a good dude :)