1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Serious Discussion It is how it is

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by HoboFromtheFuture, Mar 4, 2018.

1. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

I'm really sad that it had to come to all this. I respect Goob and P2's decision to do what they felt was necessary, but with that, is the decision for me to leave AG. I truly and honestly, want to thank everyone that was even remotely nice to me. I want to thank the people that gave me an opportunity to be a first time staff member. To the people who don't even know me or dislike me, thank you for taking your time to read this. And I want to thank everyone that made me smile and laugh. This means I can't be apart of that one thing @Mr. Richard Cranium and @P2 . I just want everybody to understand, that no one asked me or anyone I know to leave AG for them and that I strongly and firmly believe that no one stole anything of AG's. And if anyone were to have any evidence of anything stolen, I would really love to see it. As ironic as it is, I never saw any of this coming. With all of that being said, it is how it is. Thank you all for reading, and have a good day.
  2. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

A sad time for AG losing a long time dev and sm and some great staff members. I am partial on this but I believe goob and p2 made the right decision. I’ll miss you and hopefully we can play some games together. Good luck on whatever the future holds
  3. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Staff Member Forum Admin

Wow. I don’t really know what to say other than it’s sad to see you leave like this. I know we didn’t always see eye to eye but I came to like you.
  4. [Prototype]

[Prototype] Add me on Overwatch Prototype#11219 Server Head Admin

Later dude, you feel how you feel.
  5. P2

P2 Noob Staff Member Co-Owner

Not one higher up has publicly stated that they were banned/blacklisted for stealing files, the only people who are saying that are the people who are leaving.

Thanks for everything. Cya around.
  6. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

See around bud, gonna miss the good ol' days ;-;
  7. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin

[​IMG] @P2 ?

Sad to see you go, Hobo. You were a very enjoyable person to be around, and I hope you some day return. Thanks for all your hard work, and best of luck in your future endeavors.
  8. P2

You misunderstood what I was trying to say, they have been blacklisted but not for stealing files like everyone is claiming. Goob and I talked to them and they understand why they have been blacklisted, I would go into more detail but I feel like we should just put this behind us and move on.
  9. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Hard to put it behind when the whole community is wondering what happened rip
  10. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

11. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Thank god finally some drama.

Cya dude, never really knew you but you never seemed too retarded like some others so props.
  12. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

It is sad to see you go like this Hobo, but I do wish everything to go well for your future and such.
    You were awesome, and feel free to hit me on up on SnapChat anytime, buddy.
    Thanks for everything you have put towards Allied-Gaming.
  13. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

What he is trying to say is that you can't put behind what you don't know. If you guys really want to know then honestly just ask P2 and Goob and if they want to tell you then they will tell you.
  14. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

If they don't it's most likely for a good reason, I can vouch for that, wouldn't imagine goon or p2 having bad intentions behind this.
  15. Michael Rosen

Michael Rosen Allied Member

Will miss you on the shoutbox

HoboFromtheFuture has left the game.
  16. P2

They were blacklisted for conspiring against AG ( they were planning this in secret, when goob asked lazy why he resigned he wasn't truthful), and even though they say it wasn't intentional (which i don't believe for a fucking second) they caused mass staff resignation, spread false info for the trolls to come on forums and stir shit up. When I was in teamspeak with lazy talking about what happened like 2-3 hours after I found out what was going on lazy let it slip that "Walrus and I made most of the files on that server anyways so it doesn't matter that we took them", I have no proof/recording of him saying this which is why "stealing files" isn't the main reason. According to some reports they basically copied the server, changed some jobs and a few other things and slapped "remastered" on it.

Edit: To be clear, I don't know if the reports of the server being similar are true as I haven't checked for myself. I also want to add the fact that before this we were the only DCRP Multiverse RP server out there in GMOD, they decided they wanted to be direct competition. Goob and I were only looking out for AG's best interest and having them around wasn't in AG's best interest.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  17. Vesperix

Vesperix Allied Member

lol no one cares