Job

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Farid, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

Credits:
    ¢10.50
    Christmas 2016Youtube Video in SignatureThanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    I already have a resume but I don't know where to apply for a job, I'm 16 and I need some mola so should I work at McDonalds, Walmart, Wendy? I need some experienced answer.

All troll posts will be removed.

2. Leafs

Leafs I Paid for my Ranks

Credits:
    ¢70.08
    Work at a place where you feel like you will do well in and is a good pay. Another option is start from a normal job like in a Wendy's and then work your way up

3. Deathruns

Deathruns Deathruns the reaper

Credits:
    ¢162.00
    Username Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016
    I'd say that's a good job.

4. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead Staff Member Forum Moderator Retired: Jailbreak #CS Retired: CSTTT VIP+

Credits:
    ¢712.00
    Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016
    I started off working at McDonalds when I was 15 or 16. It's a good starting point, but food service is difficult. It isn't that the job is necessarily hard, but lots of bs goes with it.

5. Survivor

Survivor Survivor Legend Retired: General Manager Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢382.00
    Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    I'd go and try and work at a grocery store, less crazy and if you don't feel like serving or helping people you can just go in the back and unload pallets and etc. And no grease.

6. GamingPyra

GamingPyra I get drunk sometimes. Retired: CSGO TTT Retired: Forum Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢2,009.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    In my opinion, you should try and go with whatever you can get as your first job.

My first (proper) job was in a shitty grocery store, pay was awful and shitty reputation in the shop. However, it allowed me to gain experience and now I have a much better job, with a good pay. Anyway, I just go with the best job you can and don't worry about the pay or the business itself, just try to gain experience.

7. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it Staff Member Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢131.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    If u get to work at McDonalds, Its goes on your resume, And helps with getting a job cause u get good Experience as, Casher, Cooking, Room service shit. But a Grocery Store is less crazy and stuff, Its a slow going job but if i enjoy slow going shit your fine

8. Tangy!

Tangy! #Reformed. You don't wanna know who reformed me. Staff Member Server Operator Retired: 1v1 Arena

Credits:
    ¢208.00
    At that age it doesn't really matter where you work, At young age working is just to gain more and more experience and a sense on how to work better when you grow up and get a job that you specialize in. Yeah if you really need the money then its different. I would suggest places like McDonald's, Grocery Stores etc. I would also suggest that you work at a place where you know people. Lot of people where I live start at places where they know people. So you know how there is always that one place you started going as a kid and you know everyone that might work too. But that doesn't happen at lot of places. So fast food places would work for you.

9. Farid

Credits:
    ¢10.50
    I'm thinking of working at Walmart, cause there's hella people that can help me and my sister works there, and I don't like serving people food.

10. JackTheRipper

JackTheRipper Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢200.00
    I'd do small jobs and shit online to make fast money. Cuz I don't really feel like getting a life so I'd make a small C++ Program or a Cover Art shit where I remove watermarks and compile together a bunch of google images and get paid for it. I'd say it works fine :D

11. Jacksaysbacon

Jacksaysbacon I am litterally the worst Retired: 1v1 Arena

Credits:
    ¢367.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    So, what you are saying is you steal other peoples copyrighted material passing it as your own for money.
    #FuckingProPlays
    Worse then @Baws E-Whoring.

12. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Retired: DCRP Retired: CSGO TTT Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢2,183.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016Username Style (Italic)Youtube Video in Signature
    Walmart so you meet the weirdest people ever

13. JackTheRipper

JackTheRipper Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢200.00
    Nahhh haven't been paid for that yet.(Made a edit unmade it was kinda a false edit.)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  14. Jacksaysbacon

Jacksaysbacon I am litterally the worst Retired: 1v1 Arena

Credits:
    ¢367.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    Since this is already bumped, occasionally I make money online through Game testing.
    I started for free contacting a lot of different game makers on Steam Greenlight, and working with them until they asked me if I wanted any pay.
    Granted, for about 2k word essay and hours of gameplay for 10$ isn't great, its fun to be able to analyse video games and make money off of it.
    Not to mention when testing for companies, you get the game free. I made a relationship with Daniel from BlackShellMedia and he had given me games after testing them on steam, and even extra copies to give to friends. (doesn't sound like much, but 10-20 copies of a 5-10$ game isnt that bad.)

15. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it Staff Member Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢131.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    FACTS DUDE FACTS. Walmart is a good first choice but hard to get to know everything

16. kimo

kimo Legend. Staff Member Teamspeak Staff Donor VIP+

Credits:
    ¢954.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    I work as a life guard in the summer at my local pool, but for that you need to train and I've been swimming competitively since I was 5 and have taken multiple courses. But if you can code, you can easily make money online. But I have friends that work at our McDonalds and they seem to semi enjoy it. But Walmart is much easier because food is stressful at times and the whole managing behind it is just bs.

17. Ididntoucher

Ididntoucher Permanently banned Donor

Credits:
    ¢1,359.07
    Username Style (Bold)
    I worked at arcade/ buffet place and learned every job in the place. It was awesome and when I closed and was the only manager there we would ride the go karts like crazy and make our own crazy dishes to eat. Not to mention the hot ass party hostess. It was a great first job tho met a lot of cool people to.

So I'd reccomend a job you know you won't get bored of. Example if you are a dog lover get a job and the adoption center as someone who handles the dogs in between adoptions. Etc

18. Farid

Credits:
    ¢10.50
    I mean I sell minecraft plugins lol.

19. JavoTechnic

JavoTechnic I'm not depressed it's just my voice.

Credits:
    ¢253.00
    Thanksgiving 2016
    Honestly you shouldn't work at fast food because you are better than that. I recommend looking around at some other places aside from large chain stores, like office stores or landscaping stores. Landscaping stores will make you lift and carry stuff so you'll get a workout and they usually pay 10$ an hour for the amount of labor. You may not like it at first but I totally recommend it. The office supply stores are usually easy since no one really goes there and if they do they know exactly what they want and have 0 dumb questions. I'd also recommend lifeguarding but idk if you have swim centers near you and how comfortable you are with saving people. Just a couple that I've personally done and I'm fine with.

20. RedFoxy

RedFoxy Jacob is Fuckboi Donor

Credits:
    ¢343.01
    scam nubs on csgo <----- best job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.