1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

App Submission Lets win this time dummit! But seriously, I'm tryin again.

Discussion in '[AG] Semi-Vanilla TTT' started by sawilson, Jan 6, 2018.

1. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢106.00
    Part I:
    In Game Name: sawilson
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53414623
    Recommended by: Myself? I was told about it so I decided why the hell not.
    Experience as an admin: little (I was mod for a day on a sandbox server)
    Experience with ULX: TF IS ULX
    Your TimeZone: Central Time Zone

Part II:
    Do you own and use a microphone: yes/not often.
    How many hours/week will you be active for: I cannot say exactly as my weekly schedule will change time to time. If there is a minimum time to serve I shall try to meet it.
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: once every two days or after I get back from camping trips.

Part III:
    What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: RDM, false KOS, KOS on gun/location.
    How would you improve the current staff team: having more active staff on the server and handling reports/ enforcing the rules.

NOTES(plz read):
    I’m back from camp and froze my ass off but am ready to be on more. Now you might be saying, thought you were having surgery. Well I am, and I’ll probably feel like shit the day of it. But the doc says I can at least get on the server and handle reports if any. Cause it won’t require talking just typing a bit and watching the matches, which believe me, will be no trouble whatsoever. I will be more active from now on.

For you scouts out there: I have done my National Youth Leadership Training and completed my Eagle Scout Project. I am not an Eagle yet because the board of review has not had the time to go over it. I feel like some of the leadership skills I’ve learned would help me as a staff member.

FINAL NOTES: I have really tried my hardest to change my old ways. If this gets denied I’d at least like to be trial staff for a week or something. Just so you could see if I am fit for the job. To see if I still want to be staff. It’s up to s4mple and double though.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  2. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢808.00
    PigeonChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    +1

I think he should be given a chance. He's clearly determined and dedicated and I've never had issues with him in game.

3. RandomGamer

RandomGamer Allied Member Staff Member

Credits:
    ¢158.10
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    +1 dedicated and good on server, if anything give him trial op just for how determined he is to get staff.

4. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢164.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    I'm assuming since Ellie posted on this that it is an application for Semi-Vanilla?

5. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢106.00
    Yes pingu. I'm applying for semi vanilla.

6. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢92.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    -1 the streak needs to keep going

+1 cool guy and is active af

7. Mints

Mints Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢124.00
    -1 you haven't changed a bit and you reapplying when having not changed isn't dedication it is rather desperation. I will gladly +1 you if you can prove to me you aren't just an annoying immature offensive kid. Also sorry if it happened but I doubt you actually asked a doctor if you could go on a server?

I doubt you'd be capable as staff but a trial staff session would be a good way to learn or show you are capable. -1 for Staff, +1 for Trial Staff (if its possible)

8. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢106.00
    Mints: so I met again with the oral surgeon and asked him if I could be on a server on a game to handle staff stuff and he said it was fine as long as I don't talk. Which while handling reports talking isn't required. Also, when was the last time you were on to see if I've actually changed??

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  9. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

Credits:
    ¢273.00
    Username Style (Italic)Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    I'm gonna go neutral because your application part of this application could use some more effort. If you really are dedicated to the server, then at least put some more effort into the application for staff on the server you're supposed to be dedicated on. But other than that, you seem very nice and level-headed (forum-wise), but just a little too chatty (for me at least). I don't know how you really are in-game, I've only played with you once and that was a while ago. And if you are going to have surgery, I might suggest waiting until you get better, rather than spending time on an online video game server. But if you really want to be staff on the server, then I guess I can't stop you. Best of luck!

10. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢106.00
    Yeah I'll try to be on as much as possible (may even play a little don't know) for the next week. Then after that I should be ready to get back on at my normal times.

11. D_rules

D_rules Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢130.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    -1 havent seen you on server recently and seem immature a lot of the time, if i see you on the server more and see more maturity i am willing to change it to a +1

12. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢106.00
    bruh u gotta be on when I am to see me. Maybe you haven't seen me on but you also might be on when I'm asleep like at 1:00 in the morning. total server time is right now at 1 week and 3 days but I can see where you're coming from. Normally you'll catch me during the day to early night. i'm normally asleep by late night.

13. Electron

Electron Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢120.00
    +1. Chill guy, who has been a part of the community for longer than I. I think you would be a great candidate for staff, just try to improve your activity a little.

P.S: Add me to the recommended.

14. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢16.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    I may be not super active right now as I’ve been busy working on other stuff but even this staff app shows how immature you are, you try to fight everyone if you don’t like something someone post just send them a message have a talk it’s way more professional, your application look like you took it as a joke also the times I played with you over the time, I don’t feel like your fit for staff, just don’t have the personality and maturity for it. (Ps. You seem to having a lot of stuff happening in your life no need to rush being staff, deal with what’s happening in your life first)

15. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢106.00
    I understand where you’re coming from. Not sure why you think my app is a joke though.

16. Strekki

Strekki Hanzo Main

Credits:
    ¢94.00
    +1 If he's immature then he'll fit right in with the rest of the Semi-Vanilla staff

It's a joke calm down.

17. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢16.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    "Lets win this time dummit! But seriously, I'm tryin again."
    "Myself? I was told about it so I decided why the hell not."
    "TF IS ULX"

Doesn't
    really seem like you really cared and i mean the notes at the bottom is practically saying you are busy with life, just take your time man, get recommendations, wait till life slows down, put 100% effort in your application.

18. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢106.00
    Well idk what ULX is so that's why I said that part. I guess I can see now.

19. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Staff Member Retired Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢188.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubPigeonPigeon
    +1 deserves a chance

20. D_rules

D_rules Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢130.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    I’m not sure how to explain ulx. I guess it’s the type of commands and menu we use, although I could be 100% wrong. It’s real easy to learn so no experience isn’t a big deal. Changing mine to a neutral because you were trying to get it populated and was on with just you and freak. You seem really dedicated. However, minimal effort was put into your app, I haven’t played with you recently long enough to see if your maturity in game has changed, and you seem extremely busy, stuff that you are doing in real life will ALWAYS be more important than the server or community. If you have a camp out for scouts then go to it, if you have surgery or lose a loved on, take a break. We get that life happens but a lot seems to interfere with you being able to be present on the server. If we had a trial staff then that’s what I would recommend, but we don’t.