Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied ManBearPigs App.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ManBearPIg, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManBearPIg

ManBearPIg Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢30.00
    Part I:
    In Game Name: ManBearPig
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110421929
    Recommended by:

Experience as an admin: I have Quite a bit of experience as an admin, I was a super admin on OuterSpace Gaming and an admin on a server that I can't remember the name of. I played on both of these servers with Pingu.

Experience with ULX: Basically I'm going to write what I wrote above for seeing as how I already told you most of it. I have a lot of experience with ulx i know about slays, bans gags... all the basic stuff for a moderator and some of the more advanced stuff such as rcon stuff.

Your TimeZone: I am in the eastern timezone

Part II:
    Do you own and use a microphone: Yes, i have and use my own microphone.

How many hours/week will you be active for: At the very least I will have 17 hours in week and at the most 26 due to the fact that I have high school baseball right now so it will be splotchy

How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: Well starting now i plan to check them before i get onto the server.

Part III:
    What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: The most frequently rule broken is obviously Rdm.

How would you improve the current staff team: I would be able to improve the "team" by simply being able to handle reports, fastly.

2. Kap

Kap Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢136.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Hey! I don't believe I have ever seen you on before. You are certainly capable of being a staff member if the experience you had is true.
    There are other players who have been on the server for days, and if gametracker isn't bugged, you just joined the server today and put in 2 hours and 25 minutes.
    I definitely think you are rushing the gun here a bit, You should get more playtime in and get to know everyone on the server before you make a staff application.

3. ManBearPIg

ManBearPIg Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢30.00
    That is correct. But, I was thinking along the lines of, if I do get accepted then it would be put on hold until the correct amount of hours, day or weeks are complete.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  4. s4mple

s4mple Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin

Credits:
    ¢223.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Christmas 2016
    -1, There isn't a "put on hold," but I can see your enthusiasm for becoming a staff member, and you seem qualified, but it would be best to get to know the current staff, the server's regulars, and possibly the server manager before applying (or re-applying most likely in this case). And same as Kap, I don't think I've seen you on.

5. ✪ Gatorade

✪ Gatorade GloRY

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    -1. Don't have a recommendation.

6. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

Credits:
    ¢1,401.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    It clearly states that a recommendation is not needed, do you play on the server?

7. ManBearPIg

ManBearPIg Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢30.00
    You must have a minimum of 12 hours of Utime on the server, it's much more accurate than Gametracker time. If you do not have this requirement your app will be put on hold until you do.

8. s4mple

Credits:
    ¢223.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Christmas 2016
    This probably does not mean you are accepted and then put on hold. This means you are put on hold without a conclusion to your application and then your fate is decided.

9. Kawaii

Credits:
    ¢1,401.00
    App on hold until you have 12 hours UTime

10. Kawaii

Credits:
    ¢1,401.00
    Manbearpig has hit the time limit so the app is re-opened(forgot to announce that oops).

11. Ari

Ari Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢258.00
  12. ManBearPIg

ManBearPIg Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢30.00
    I haven't had the pleasure to play with you yet so I expected that.

13. ManBearPIg

ManBearPIg Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢30.00
    Do you play earlier in the day Ari. Bc I play after 5

14. Tuff Kitten

Tuff Kitten Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢200.00
    Username Style (Bold)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    I think you would be a good fit for the staff team because you have experience with ULX and just the basics of being a moderator. And plus, having played with Pingu and Pingu knowing you as a staff member is extremely helpful for you. I see you on occasionally, obviously not as much as me :relieved:.

Good luck dude!

15. Kap

Kap Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢136.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Changing my stance to a +1
    I've met you and you've been on the server more.
    ManBearPig is one of the more chill regulars, I don't think he's actually been in an argument when I've been on even after being provoked. That takes some self discipline, I like that shit.
    He knows the rules well and also enforces them.
    He also has experience being a staff member.
    Another thing I like about ManBearPig is that he is on later in the day. (Maybe he can work the night shift with Gary lol)
    The only downside I think you have is your monotone voice. Now this is something that really isn't fixable and it's something that I personally just dislike, I may be alone on this one. I feel that if your tone of voice has emotion when you are enforcing rules and helping people it gives more emphasis on what you are saying, instead of having the same tone for everything. Again, this is just me personally.
    Oh wait one more downside! He may be a bit delusional or crazy, He thinks Pingu is better than me lul. (Kappa xD)
    I think you would be a great addition to the staff team, maybe put some more time into the server. (Team Kap tho)
    EDIT
    I should really chill on the length of these lmao

16. The Alpha Lemon

The Alpha Lemon TTT #2 FTW

Credits:
    ¢46.00
    -1 I barely see you on. Be more active and help out more.

17. ManBearPIg

ManBearPIg Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢30.00
    Your comment contradicts itself, if you don't see me on then you can't know how much I help out.

18. s4mple

Credits:
    ¢223.00
    He's trying to say that you wouldn't be good staff because you aren't on.

19. ManBearPIg

ManBearPIg Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢30.00
    My current schedule is
    BaseBall practice after school till 4 when I don't have games
    When I have a baseball game they go to 5-6
    When I have two in one game they go to 8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.