Merry Christmas Friends and Family

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by The Game, Dec 25, 2016.

1. The Game

The Game Rise Above [AGOD]

Credits:
    ¢8.00
    Merry Christmas Friends and Family,

Hello AG Community, I just wanted to stop by to thank everyone once again for all their hard work. As 2016 comes to an end I look back at all the good times I've personally had with this community and boy have we come a long way. As a lot of you may have noticed already I'm not active throughout the community so I'm not up to date on everything that happens. When I do have the time to check the forums i keep seeing nothing but great things happening. From new servers, new staff members and new community members we sure are growing at such a fast pace.

I'm happy to say I belong to the best gaming community and we have so many great people here. Something I hope to see more of in the future is going to be community meetings and community events. Let's all get together and have some fun and bring everyone up to speed on where this community is heading.

Keep doing great things everyone, looking forward to catching up with all of you soon.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Until next time,
    The Game

Dr Jerry and fonzie like this.
  2. GoobNitro

GoobNitro Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Credits:
    ¢415.00
    Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Underline)2 Signature ImagesYoutube Video in SignatureHalloween 2016
    Merry Christmas Game! I hope everything is going well for you and next time your around you should hop on ts3 so we can chat and catch up! Always a treat to see your posts :)

3. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it Staff Member Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢297.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Merry Christmas! Enjoy the day with ur family!

4. fonzie

fonzie Digital Style

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    Youtube Video in Signature
    beautiful post by a beautiful human being

merry christmas everyone!

5. goofy

goofy Wanking 24/7

Credits:
    ¢10.00
    merry xmas buddy

6. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog The Weak Should Fear The Strong Retired: CSGO TTT

Credits:
    ¢38.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)
    Merry Christmas ag