Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Merry Christmas!!!

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by GoobNitro, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoobNitro

GoobNitro Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner Donor

Credits:
    ¢779.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubThanksgiving 2016Username Style (Underline)2 Signature ImagesYoutube Video in Signature
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

To all of our members all over the world, we at Allied-Gaming would like to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous new year.
    "Christmas is not not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas."
    -Calvin Coolidge

I read that greeting card the other day and I couldn't agree with it more. Christmas is the time of year were we all come together as one. It is were we forget our past differences to make a better future. It is were we come together as a family to look back on our past year and remember the good times and the bad. It is were we become a better person to make a better life.

This is Allied-Gaming and this is our story...

It was the year 2016 and the end was in site, people started to panic and were filled with fright. They saw the community coming to an end and went their separate ways, till a @P2 came along and saved the day. He went to Goob and asked for help, shortly later a meeting was held. A plan set in place waiting for the day, to announce our family was here to stay. The change was made with some good and bad, but we endured because we had you at our backs. We started slow with some ups and downs but we had our mascot @Cogito there to give us our rebound. He amped us up and helped us out, gave us a vision of what this family was. Soon after CS:GO was up, ready to play the family came running back. With the help of our staff and our friendly pigeon in lead the servers flourished thanks to our family indeed. Our Gmod was there to follow in line, delayed I must say, but came just in time. With @Survivor at our backs Gmod was up, players poured in to see what it was. Our family was almost full with our pillars in place, but our 1.6 was lost in space. We tried our best to replace what was lost, but with blake MIA the servers were gone. The family was sad and there was a hole in our hearts, but with a light at the end of the tunnel, we kept moving on. Shortly after a DCRP was made, with people freaking out wanting to play. The server flourished with no end in site, so Unturned was made with @w4bbit leading the fight! Expanding constantly we decided to bring, another family into the mix. With MilitaryRP joining our ranks, the players rejoiced as we welcomed them in. With ts3 hopping on karaoke nights with our President @~Ellie~ holding the mic, the family had fun and was whole again, all that is missing is our dear dear friends. We have had many come and go, but in our hearts you remain so. For always here, we will stay, waiting for you to return again. Without all of you the family would be lost, so give yourself a round of applause. Thankful for what you have given me, I cant express what Allied-Gaming means to me. A family to me you are indeed, so I wish you the best Christmas that you can have, and I look forward to seeing you all in 2017!

Because the community is doing so well and the donations are pouring in, P2 and myself have decided to give a little back. It is my pleasure to announce that @DigidyDOG,@Bunyip, @Survivor, @Webster, @codingcow, @Hydro, @GamingPyra, @Cogito, @Crazygecko08, @Reformed, @King Ross, @Lord Gaben, @Karisma, @King Mike, @Sonicc, and @w4bbit will all be receiving Steam Gift Cards for their outstanding contributions and effort given to the community. These members have gone above and beyond the expectations we have set for them and have proven time and time again that they deserve the ranks they currently have. They all have given back to the community in their own way and it is now our turn to give back to them. P2 and myself would like to personally thank each and every one of you for staying with us through the thick and thin and being here when it counted the most. Please come and see @GoobNitro when you are free so that I can give you your gift card code. Thank you all for being a part of this family and for being a friend. We couldn't have done it without all of you!​

2. kimo

kimo Legend. Staff Member

Credits:
    ¢1,014.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Merry Christmas everyone!!

3. SoBe

SoBe CS:GO TTT Staff and Known Pedobear Staff Member Retired Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢334.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubPigeonPigeon
    Merry Christmas :)

P.S. don't forget to show the head admins some love ;)

4. Dady

Dady Richard is my new dad :D

Credits:
    ¢64.00
    Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

5. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it Server High Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢272.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    What the fuck is this? How am i not outstanding lmfao. Merry Christmas to all!

6. Survivor

Survivor Survivor Staff Member GMOD Division Manager

Credits:
    ¢464.00
    Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    :) Have fun everyone, legit just making drinks all day lel.

7. goofy

goofy Wanking 24/7

Credits:
    ¢18.00
    merry xmas to all of you boiiiiiis

8. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)
    Or just give all the gift cards to cogito

9. spatino1234

spatino1234 Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢34.00
    Amazing choice of wording

10. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

Credits:
    ¢226.40
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)
    no shoutout no merry

11. Crazygecko08

Crazygecko08 Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    Merry X-Mas :D

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  12. RedFoxy

RedFoxy Jacob is Fuckboi

Credits:
    ¢343.01
    @Subsy Isnt Gonna Get a Steam Gift Card??? Best memer in AG

13. Sonicc

Sonicc Sonicc The Snail Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢101.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)
    Merry Christmas everyone

14. Sir Gordon

Sir Gordon Where's the lamb sauce!?!?!?

Credits:
    ¢189.07
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)
    Awh! Merry Christmas everyone! I'm glad to have found such a great community! Stay safe everyone.

15. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢696.00
    PigeonChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Merry Christmas!

What a lovely post, Goob <3

wherethefuckismysteamgiftcardafteralli'vedoneforthiscommunityiquit.

16. Bloo

Bloo I Gave A Fire Succ For My Rank

Credits:
    ¢24.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Halloween 2016
    I thought you were mentioning all the SM's, you forgot @Subsy,
    All jokes aside Merry Christmas

Sir Gordon likes this.
  17. Joshua Montijo

Joshua Montijo Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢212.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016
    Happy Holidays!!!

18. GamingPyra

GamingPyra I get drunk sometimes. Retired

Credits:
    ¢1,921.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHANSKSA DADDDDDDDDDD

I WILLL DO A GIVEAWAY FOR THE CODE ONCE I WAS SOBER

19. Joshua Montijo

Joshua Montijo Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢212.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016
    nice

20. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Staff Member Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢2,455.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016
    once i was sober pyra go to bed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.