1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Serious Discussion My Concerns About AG

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by lazyboy900, Dec 31, 2017.

1. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

Credits:
    ¢140.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)
    For a while they could hide how bad it was getting , but it has been obvious for months now this community is on its last leg if things don' turn around

(Observations taken from last time visiting ttt and jb shortly before ttt was taken down)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  2. P2

P2 Noob Staff Member Co-Owner Donor

Credits:
    ¢310.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    We aren't trying to hide anything, we have the server gametrackers on the front page lmao. We have to constantly evolve with the times, servers die out and there's nothing we can do about that besides making sure they have proper management. Even if all the servers die out teamspeak will always be here and we could always try our hand at making servers again if all else fails. I'm not ashamed to admit we aren't doing well, having good and populated servers is important but it's not the end of the world if we don't have any and I'm okay with that, this doesn't mean that I wont try my best to make sure we do have good servers though.

3. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢314.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    MRP Brought in money, playerbase, and fun for everyone in community. We should have a global meeting and just talk, let everyone let stuff off there mind on what we should do to increase the servers and what other servers we could probally bring up. And just let people talk about how DCRP Was a good factor to AG, Or if it was a bad factor.

4. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢226.00
    Youtube Video in SignaturePigeonUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    +1, haven't had a global meeting in a year I believe.

5. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢314.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    [​IMG]

6. D_rules

D_rules Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢128.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    I really hope you said this as a joke considering Ag dcrp is the best in all of Gmod Bc.... it’s the only dc rp in all of Gmod...

7. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

Credits:
    ¢269.00
    Username Style (Italic)Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    Theres one other server i think that has a dc vs marvel thing going on, but it's about as dead as ours

8. Kermit

Kermit Kermit E. Frog

Credits:
    ¢104.00
    Username Style (Bold)
    Mos5 of the people that played on DCRP mostly came from LostinPlaces youtube video and others.

9. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢172.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    Yes even I did so that could be another expansion method

10. Kermit

Kermit Kermit E. Frog

Credits:
    ¢104.00
    Username Style (Bold)
    You could also add a leveling system with skill points to encourage more play time.