Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied Nero20361 Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by nero20361, Jun 12, 2017.

Should Nero20361 become staff

1. Yes +1

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nero20361

nero20361 Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢4.00
    1. Part I:
      In Game Name: Nero20361
      Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198307388857/
      Recommended by: Godspeed
      Experience as an admin: None, but iv seen what they do and how they do it on videos, i prepared myself as i really want it and to finally have the experience.
      Experience with Ulx: 1 year. love it.
      Your TimeZone:
      Central Time Zone
      UTC-06:00

Part II:
      Do you own and use a microphone: yes.
      How many hours/week will you be active for: this past 2 weeks iv got 236 hours. more than 100 hours
      How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: alot, it is always in a tab or on my phone. i can check every day to every 30 minutes if need be.

Part III:
      What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: RDM so far.
      How would you improve the current staff team: by doin abuse reports jumping in when needed and im on alot for hours so i can be active alot.
      i love this server and will be on it often i would also be trying to invite more players here as it needs more people. i could really help out and guide others in the right direction. im nice to other players and can do the job right.

2. WBGJayceGaming

WBGJayceGaming Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢39.00
    Username Style (Bold)Pigeon
    Neutral
    I Haven't seen you on much till today but you seem like you know the rules and you're a pretty cool guy, also there where a few grammar/Spelling mistakes in your Application but besides that you're good.

3. Kermit

Kermit Kermit E. Frog

Credits:
    ¢92.00
    Username Style (Bold)
    Neutral
    Havent seen you on much.

4. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it Server High Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢251.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    -1, Not right steam id, Shouldent really have a vote in ur post, seems a little to much for me

5. Walrusking

Walrusking Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢57.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    -1 I have never seen you on

6. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new. Staff Member Server Manager Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢88.00
    Application Declined
    Sorry but we do not yet feel like you are ready for staff. Please continue to be active on the server and to help out players.
    Feel free to reapply in 2 week when you feel you are ready.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.