1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Server Suggestion New Maps to Rotation

Discussion in '[AG] Semi-Vanilla TTT' started by Focusko, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Focusko

Focusko Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢24.00
    These are just a few suggested maps that I believe should be added to the rotation of maps. I believe they should be added because the same few maps over and over again, in this case over a span of 8 rounds, can get boring. Thank you for taking the time to review this post.
    - ttt_nether
    - ttt_mc_valley_v2
    - ttt_minecraft_haven
    - ttt_mc_stronghold

2. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢168.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    That isn't going to happen from what Double has said. The server will PROBABLY become b5 24/7

3. Focusko

Focusko Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢24.00
    That's why it's just a suggestion because a 24/7 map would be just as bad as the maps that are currently on rotation.

4. Anti-Depressants

Anti-Depressants Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢36.00
    To replace the maps that are already in rotation? or to add them to the rotation?

5. Focusko

Focusko Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢24.00
    Add them. I believe that a wider variety of maps for a 24/7 Minecraft server will bring more players.

6. Mr. Douchebag Cranium

Mr. Douchebag Cranium Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢4.02
    irregardless don’t discourage members from making suggestion. Suggestions are always welcome and it shows that members do care about the community.

7. Sky

Credits:
    ¢168.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Didn't discourage, literally just stated that it probably wasn't going to happen. PROBABLY.

8. Mr. Douchebag Cranium

Mr. Douchebag Cranium Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢4.02
    It’s not what you say but how you say it

9. Freak

Freak Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢52.00
    +1
    More maps the better. Having the same 5 maps can get boring. Also having 24/7 b5 can be boring to the players

10. Sky

Credits:
    ¢168.00
    Yeah but when it was 24/7 b5 the server was at it's best.

11. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

Credits:
    ¢38.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    True, more maps would be fun, but 24/7 b5 is when we got all the children playing. lmao

12. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

Credits:
    ¢38.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    Hey can we get someone to handle Demi, his handler didn't come to work today, and hes running around causing havoc, making the rest of us lose brain cells.

13. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: GMOD Semi-Custom TTT Server Operator Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢76.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Pigeon
    Double said that the server will most likely go to b5 24/7 again because the server isn’t getting as many players as easily as it used to.
    I swear if 1 person says I’m “dIsCoUrAGinG mEmBers fRoM MaKiNG sUgGesTioNs” I’m gonna fucking scream.
    So somebody giving input on the topic is dIsCoUrAGinG right?
    If I give somebody a -1 on a suggestion or staff app it’s dIsCoUrAGinG? I swear you don’t read before you type and it’s funny. Keep it up pal

14. Focusko

Focusko Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢24.00
    But what is to happen if the 24/7 B5 server DOES NOT work out? Not very many people are accustomed to constant change, and not even change but there's plenty of other servers that are 24/7 of a single Minecraft map or any other map in that matter. What would make AGs 24/7 B5 TTT Server any different from those that are just the same? Or even maybe you don't even need a 24/7 Map to get players, as you think that is the problem, but what if the problem is that the players don't feel welcomed or if toxicity between staff, other players, members, etc. is the problem? Maybe the reason you aren't "getting as many players as you used" is because of something more then just the map.

15. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢206.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    Well, obviously it's not only the maps that are an issue but setting it to b5 only helps a ton. And all your bs about trying to be "different" doesn't make sense. We are trying to gain players here. It really doesn't matter how similar our server is to others server. If you want a custom server, 24/7 Minecraft is not for you. We barely scratch the surface of being "custom," but that's not what the server is meant for. It's meant to gain lots of players. Besides the some of the horrid maps we have right now, let's take into fact that we only have like 3-4 active staff lmao. yet, people wonder why our servers aren't populated. :thinking:

16. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: GMOD Semi-Custom TTT Server Operator Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢76.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Pigeon
    focus its a vanilla server, if you want different come check out our custom server

17. Focusko

Focusko Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢24.00
    The custom server is even more dead then the Vanilla server. I really had no intention to change as I find AG fun. I just believe that more maps will bring more players, but if 24/7 B5 did it whenever Double had it like that then that's the answer. I just don't see it working out like that.

I also played on the custom server and have 48 hours but I can't just join and expect a ton of people to join with me. It's all dying.

And I never mentioned that I wanted anything different. I'm suggesting maps that I believe will bring more players. Players are what AG wants, that's what I'm told so that's what I'm trying to provide.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  18. Anti-Depressants

Anti-Depressants Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢36.00
    Semi-Custom is cool, but the traitor weapons are unbalanced especially with the combos you can do with them.

Also AG is not as active because many of the "players" have school and they are not able to get on. I literally did the same thing when I was younger and quit playing gmod for a whole school year because I had no time for it. So changing it to b5 24/7 is currently, and more than likely, not going to get kids to play on the server. Adding maps will probably satisfy most of the current players that do play on the server. Overall it helps with long term playability. You could say its the The Blue Era for AG right now. I'm pretty sure spring break will be one of the only times servers will get really populated for an extended period.

Plus Semi-Vanilla is the only active server right now...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  19. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

Credits:
    ¢1,329.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    Ever since we change to rotation we have slowly been losing players, if you guys really want a 24/7 Minecraft rotation I wouldn't have trouble SMing 2 MC semi-vanilla servers since they are basically the same(or another person can SM it). The server will be put back to 24/7 b5 soon.

20. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢204.00
    Neutral. I like new maps but what we have going in rotation at the moment is pretty good.