Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Suggestion New TTT Traitor Weapons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Michael Rosen, Nov 14, 2017.

Which one sounds the coolest?

1. Jihad Bomb(ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH)

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Defibrillator(What you're alive?)

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Frag Grenade(Ahh shit)

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Michael Rosen

Michael Rosen Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢50.00
    Since I have too much goddamn homework to get on TTT servers, I would like to add a suggestion.

I think that we should add some new Traitor Items, and I have a few ideas and why we should have them.

1. Jihad Bomb: A bomb that resembles a C4 that when activated, the Traitor will blow himself up, killing anyone close to him or her, the only way to know that you're about to be killed by one is when you hear the kinda racist but hilarious sound of "ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH!" before hearing a gigantic kaboom. This weapon is my personal favorite because it produces such a shock factor because nobody sees it coming, and because you could become that valiant traitor who sacrifices his life for either a funny ass reaction and victory, or you could sacrifice yourself in vain. Sounds pretty fun.

2. Defibrillator: You buy this item, you can revive a previously fallen teammate. Again, another shock value thing, you could be killed, brought back to life, lay low, and when the T buddy that revived you is killed, you're the only one. Then the detective could go "There's still one more traitor, where the dick is he?" and then BOOOOOOOOOM, you wound him, then he looks and sees you in the distance, and says, "No, impossible, I KILLED YOU!!!" before you mercy kill him. I think that is an epic story, and it could happen to you.

3. Frag Grenade: Imagine a projectile that you just throw into a room, and everyone is just like, "Aw shieeeeet, well, it was nice knowin-" and then you hear an explosion before everyone you have ever known dies. That sounds pretty cool.

Again, these are just suggestions, I think it would be awesome to add this, since we are not a fully Vanilla server, what do you all think? maxresdefault.jpg

2. Demigorgon

Demigorgon Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢180.00
  3. s4mple

s4mple Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin

Credits:
    ¢225.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Christmas 2016
    @Kawaii has already made himself pretty clear that explosives like the jihad bomb, RPG, etc. would not be added, and I don't think he will change his mind anytime soon. As for the frag grenade, I also think it falls under the "explosives" list from earlier, and to me it seems like it would be too OP in many places / situations (such as the tester area on Village, the tester on b5, or just about any crowded area), and since the frag looks just like a discombob, I would imagine it being a lot easier to get away undetected. SLAMs are already good enough. The defibrilator is also another thing I believe Kawaii mentioned would not be added (unless he changed his mind), and I know for a fact that it can / will be abused and be too OP.

4. Electron

Electron Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢78.00
    ^

5. Dogeeeee

Dogeeeee Server Operator: TTT2 Staff Member Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢230.10
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    I LOVE THE DEFIB ON OTHER SERVERS!
    Please add this @s4mple @Kawaii
    :3

6. D_rules

D_rules Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    This is a waste of time. Defib means I can go up and kill my t buddy and revive them. Kawaii has already shot down all of these ideas. This server is semi vanilla. Thanks for the suggestion but it’s already been suggested and he won’t add them.

7. Demigorgon

Demigorgon Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢180.00
    Chill bruh, newer players don’t know this. So instead of coming off as toxic and aggressive why don’t you be civil and professional.

Mr. Richard Cranium likes this.
  8. D_rules

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    Not toxic in the slightest. Me saying that the Server Manager has already been introduced these ideas and shot them down fast and that the server is semi vanilla is not toxic. K?

9. Demigorgon

Demigorgon Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢180.00
    Didn’t yo mommy ever teach you that it’s not always what you say but how you say it?

10. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢696.00
    PigeonChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    I personally like the jihad bomb and asked Kawaii about it the other day but he had some fair reasons to not add it. I've never been a fan of the defib but that's my personal opinion.

11. D_rules

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Didn’t mommy ever tell you that you have the IQ of soggy bread?
    Yeah he doesn’t want Anymore explosives. SLAMS are on the harder side to use (unless you put it on the wall) and any other explosives would make it too easy for ts to win.

12. Demigorgon

Demigorgon Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢180.00
    Point in case. Toxic and unprofessional. No wonder you got demoted.

13. Kap

Kap Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢144.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    1. I think the Jihad bomb is just to easy to use. Anyone can Kermit soupside in a crowd of people and kill all of em.
    2. I personally like the defib, it's just kind of busted. There's a defib that doesn't allow you to defib headshotted T's, maybe that one can be added.
    3. Frag grenade is basically the SLAM which is already in the server, just a bit quicker and more range.
    I like the ideas but I think having more explosives on the map rotation we have right now wouldn't fair well for the Inno's.

Crow 1607 likes this.
  14. Dogeeeee

Dogeeeee Server Operator: TTT2 Staff Member Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢230.10
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    Ik a defib were you can only revive innos YOU killed.
    So then they're t's and can help you kill.

EDIT : Of course only 1 per round

15. D_rules

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    That defib was HEAVILY rejected. It can lead to teaming. If Double or pingu is on the server you can just stab them and then revive and you have a t buddy. It would also lead to teaming. There is no chance for that one to be on the server. Keep in mind it’s semi vanilla. That’s why there isn’t anything fancy and not many add ons. Adding more weapons that standout will stray farther from vanilla.

16. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

Credits:
    ¢1,407.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    Defib is not going to be added in any way, shape or form, nerfed or not. It's too much of an advantage for a T to get put back into the game under any circumstance + it's not really the direction the base game wants to go into. I will not add any type of explosive weapon into the game since the C4, SLAM and incendiary grenade cover about everything you need in the game.