Promotions!

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by Crazygecko08, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Crazygecko08

Crazygecko08 Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    Me and Reformed have promoted @Levin to Server High Admin, Mainly because he is one of our best staff members and he knows his shit. He will make an amazing High Admin!

2. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Staff Member Server Manager Retired: CSGO TTT Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢1,496.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016Username Style (Italic)Youtube Video in Signature
    When you just get operator and get promoted right to high admin. I guess congrats but should of been promoted to admin first.

3. Ididntoucher

Ididntoucher Permanently banned Server Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢78.07
    Username Style (Bold)
    Yes this is great news thanks guys! This means a lot!

4. Reformed

Reformed Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢35.00
    He was admin :/

5. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog The Weak Should Fear The Strong Staff Member Retired: CSGO TTT Teamspeak Staff Mapper

Credits:
    ¢512.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)
    That was quick , congrats Levin

6. Nathaniel

Nathaniel Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢36.00
    Great choice. I definitely agree with you. I have seen @Levin active and striving to help others.

7. Levin

Levin Allied Member Donor

Credits:
    ¢112.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    ty

8. Crazygecko08

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    He's been admin for a few weeks....

9. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Staff Member Server Manager Retired: CSGO TTT Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢1,496.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016Username Style (Italic)Youtube Video in Signature
    Wait....

He is a donator admin dafuq? Why are you promoting an admin that donated I don't think it works like that if he donated for admin he stays at admin. If you accepted him than that would be different.

10. Crazygecko08

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    Hes not a fucking donor admin?

11. King Ross

Credits:
    ¢1,496.00
  12. Crazygecko08

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    ChinkyDog likes this.
  13. King Ross

Credits:
    ¢1,496.00
    What does that third sentence mean first of all and second of all this is still AG you shouldn't promote someone that has only had 1 week of staffing and donated for it. Ask any other staff or sm see what they say will say the same thing.

14. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog The Weak Should Fear The Strong Staff Member Retired: CSGO TTT Teamspeak Staff Mapper

Credits:
    ¢512.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)
    Everyone runs their server differently, if it really is a mistake he will learn from it, but their is no use telling him how to run his server, as it is still his server.

15. Crazygecko08

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    Its resolved...

16. [PG] Nex

[PG] Nex Allied Member Donor

Credits:
    ¢280.00
    I agree, even though I think Levin would make a great high admin he still hasnt been staffing for long and you do need a lot of experience being an admin to be a high admin. This is just my opinion it is your server you can do whatever you feel you need to do.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  17. ChinkyDog

Credits:
    ¢512.00
    I do agree there, look at the high admins of most of the other servers, they are members who have been here quite a while, held staff positions before, and are well known.

18. Mr. Pyra

Mr. Pyra I get drunk sometimes. Staff Member Forum Admin Retired: CSGO TTT Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢112.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    Yo guys chill.

I am pretty sure @Levin will do alright. Congrats Levin.

@Crazygecko08 has not been here for long and doesn't know we run things around here so cut him some slack.

Ididntoucher likes this.
  19. Crazygecko08

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    THANKS FOR ONCE XD