1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Discussion in '[AG] DC Multiverse RP' started by xansbear, Oct 1, 2017.

1. xansbear

xansbear Allied Member

I know I didn't have to make a resignation because I already have talked to Lazyboy but I'm just doing this because I want to. Let me start off by saying I quit becoming a staff for DCRP because I didn't think I had a place there. There are plenty of staff already so I figured why stay. Another reason was because I saw plenty of flaws with the old dev walrus retard abusing his powers and hiding like a lil bitch boy, behind his master, giving head. That's what started to make me inactive. Time went on and even after the idiot left, the server still felt boring to me. I saw an average of 0-10 max most times so I had no motivation to get on in the first place. I don't know what else I can really say except the typical shoutouts cause we all love those right? THESE ARE NOT in ANY type of order so dont get butt hurt if you are in first or last or not here at all kthx

@Sixx- You were one of the reasons I wanted to be staff. You were also one of my closest friends in dc and I remember us rp'ing about us getting married

@HoboFromtheFuture- You too were one of my closest friends there. I won't forget about the times I'd be mayor and we rp'd all the time. keep postiing ya shit on snap qt ;)

@redblur- Idk your forum name and doubt even if i did you'd see this... Anyways thanks for being there to stop me when I was at my rule breaking stage. You were chill with my warnings and a chill staff in general. lets play some shits together dude

@lazyboy900- good luck w your server. I may not be an operator anymore but lmk if you need help w anything I can help with. Hopefully you won't let the same mistake happen again and maybe that'll help you in the future.

@Sky @WBGJayceGaming- this a combo. yall both some weird ass kids but i love you both. keep doing whatever yall need to do and shit. good luck in the server and hope yall become bigger as people and staff.

@Ben.Steven- I remember you were that one operator/admin smae junkhead and I loved. You let us know what we can and cant do in the past and were so in love with your job. Idk what's going on now a days but good luck with irl problems dude and I mean it.

@Gandalf The Green- you're obese lil boy <3. gl w the server and get g00d k1d!1!!11

@AppleJuiceGaming- you look more of an orangejuicegaming. you're welcome

That's pretty much it I believe. I hope dcrp and ag itself grows and I mean it. GLHF boys
  2. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

See ya buddy, we best play some csgo together
    xansbear likes this.
  3. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

4. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

5. Mr. Flenagan

Mr. Flenagan zd fcxgvbjkl Retired

Thanks for your work.
  6. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

-1. No but, seriously though, it is sad to see you leave, hope you can still come on sometime. Cya man, wish you the best.
    xansbear likes this.
  7. iGetBae

iGetBae Allied Member

8. WBGJayceGaming

WBGJayceGaming Allied Member

Bye man, I'm gonna miss you :(
  9. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

Thanks for the work, enjoy the retirement.
  10. Only spoke to you like once but you where nice, thanks for your work, cya
  11. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

Wait a second, who are you?
  12. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Didn't know you but, bye :)
  13. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Cy@ thanks for all your work! Enjoy your retirement