1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Announcement Semi-Vanilla Staff Meeting

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by Kawaii, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

I've messaged most of you about this over discord or steam so if you're surprised about this post you're probably the inactive part of my staff. In this meeting we're going over:

-Staff promotions/demotions
    -Map changes
    -Updates and Removals of some add-ons
    -AG's Discord and Teamspeak
    -Suggestions/Changes/Concerns any of you want to bring up​

If you're not attending hopefully you have a good enough excuse, most people that don't attend will be full demoted since I am wiping inactive staff. Meeting should be less than half a hour and only staff are allowed to join. No regulars/Trusted, other SMs and above are free to join though.

@s4mple @✪Pingu (nice star in your name still) @Crow 1607 @Para @Tuff Kitten @Comic @Raizen13 @ItsJerry! @sawilson @Anti-Depressants @Freak @moodybutt @Michael Rosen

People with actual excuses: @D_rules

I expect the rest of you to join unless something sudden happens, the meeting will happen this Saturday/Sunday depending on what day the Semi Custom staff meeting isn't on. 6pm EST seems like a decent time that everyone can work around. Message me on steam if you do not want to post your reason for going below.
  2. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

still can't change it because someone has my normal name, but ill be there. Time stated sounds good aswell.
  3. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

Para for high admin. Fuck the rest. Jk ily all. Have a good meeting.
  4. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Nice meme.
    I’ll listen to the recording as soon as it’s out. Unless I can find a way to get ts3 on mobile without paying lmao
  5. compadre

compadre yes

6. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

7. Michael Rosen

Michael Rosen Allied Member

I can make it sorry I've been busy with some things irl
  8. Michael Rosen

Michael Rosen Allied Member

I can make it if it's on Sunday
  9. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I’ll be able to make it, the meeting starts when I get off work so I’ll join on my phone and probably not talk as I’ll be driving listening but will talk when I get home
  10. ItsJerry!

ItsJerry! Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Like I said in Discord, won't be able to make it because I've gotta go to the Military Ball. However, I'll definitely be listening to the recording but I apologize for not being able to go.
  11. Mr. Flenagan

Mr. Flenagan zd fcxgvbjkl Retired

I was actually looking forward for a staff meeting for once and you make it staff only smh
  12. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

Meeting is today at 6pm EST, not sure if that needs to be said since the Custom meeting is tomorrow. Hopefully you guys followed the other post.