Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied Sleeping_Nights Staff application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SleepingNight, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepingNight

SleepingNight Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢28.00
    In Game Name: Sleeping_Night
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:47596084
    Recommended by: No one
    Experience as an admin: I was Head admin on a server on Minecraft, and a moderator on a small server on Terraria.
    Experience with ULX: No but with a little help I can Get atleast moderate with it (depending if how complicated it is)
    Your TimeZone: Eastern

Part II:
    Do you own and use a microphone: I do
    How many hours/week will you be active for: atleast 15- 30 hours a week (i have no life besides school so i will be on a lot)
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: i check the forums at least 4 times per day (but it will probably change if it get staff as i will be on more often)

Part III:
    What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: Mass rdm And rdm and prop surfing
    How would you improve the current staff team: Since i have no life, i would have alot of extra free time, so i will be able to watch the server for longer periods of time, because early morning no staff are on and everyone breaks the mass rdm rule, So if i get staff i would be a help in those early mornings (Normally on weekends) And I would always want to help the server because honostly its my favorite server in gmod and i already have so many hours becuase of the staff being so kind and funny and always clearing the muck of the people so everyone can have fun, i would want to be that fun that clears the muck (As a record of thought since i have been banned but it was under false pretenses and i was quickly unbanned if you want to see my forum post on the unban here is the link to it) http://allied-gaming.com/threads/i-have-been-banned-under-false-pretenses.22105/

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. w4bbit

w4bbit Femboy ♡ Retired

Credits:
    ¢36.50
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Neutral. I really wanna say +1 but I just want to come on and get to know you more before I give it to ya.

But you're a pretty cool guy and one of the first people I've seen to consistently get diamond block inno wins, so LOL. Also, knows the rules and doesn't cause too much shit.

w4bbit moan for me

3. SleepingNight

Credits:
    ¢28.00
    W4bbit you still haven't moaned

4. s4mple

s4mple Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin

Credits:
    ¢223.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Christmas 2016
    Neutral You are pretty active and already have a whole day and 6 hours on the server as of right now, which is a pretty good amount, but I feel like I don't know you enough, like w4bbit said, but you do follow rules and all that other stuff. I'm expecting to be changing to a +1 soon.

5. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢158.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    -1 Constantly talks trash even though I say nothing to him, starts drama for no reason, I don't know what you mean by follows rules he has rdm'd me multiple times, and constantly disrespects me every time I get on, even if I haven't said I word to anyone.

6. SleepingNight

Credits:
    ¢28.00
    Dark you had past experience with "drama" as read from all staff from your staff application and you did ping me after you being dead and that's why appear empty I started "said drama" and he just had a chat to me wanting to an me because quote on quote "I hate you" reasons why you shouldn't be trusted with staff

7. Deathlockdestro

Credits:
    ¢158.00
    Have I reapplied no I haven't, you shouldn't be talking about my staff application, we are talking about yours and my name is Death not Dark. Stop talking about my past experiences, this isn't my application it is yours.

8. Eso

Eso Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢2.00
    Netural-You seem like a cool guy, I guess, however, (For the same reason you attack/"reply" to Deathlock) you seem like you can overreact some times when it comes to either going after someone or defending yourself. I mainly see this when it comes to RDMing and Talking Trash, wther it be you or someone else, and putting you in Admin position sort of worries me because you will be dealing with a lot of that, maybe changing to a -1 depending on stuff that goes down.

9. Ari

Ari Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢258.00

He's not the friendliest person on the server and he has been involved in a lot of petty arguments. I don't think that's good moderator material, especially for a server so full of ten-year-olds where being calm and collected is such a huge must.

10. w4bbit

w4bbit Femboy ♡ Retired

Credits:
    ¢36.50
    @Deathlockdestro I feel as if most of your encounters with people end up badly, and the individuals don't bad off on their own when you're not involved.

That's just a speculation though.

11. Deathlockdestro

Credits:
    ¢158.00
    @w4bbit Most of the people that have a bad encounter with me are banned for rdm/disrespect/racism.

12. w4bbit

w4bbit Femboy ♡ Retired

Credits:
    ¢36.50
    Most of the people that you have a bad encounter with is because you sit in the server and provoke them constantly.

Honestly, why can't you just be a little less cocky and a little more nicer to people? Your provoking attitude causes a lot of drama, and whether you like it or not, people don't appreciate it.

I want to like you, I really do. But it seems whenever something controversial appears in the server, your name is written all over it.

I'm done with this matter. This is a staff app, so I won't continue to nag at your opinion.

13. Deathlockdestro

Credits:
    ¢158.00
    @w4bbit I joke on this server a lot and some people don't like that, I get that, but I don't care if drama is started it's because people talk shit about me or don't like what I say. It's fine that you do but don't expect me not to say something back, I'm not talking about you because you haven't talked shit to me, I got on the server one day and was joking around with some of the other members and along comes sleeping_night, we are having fun and I jokingly say something to him like when he killed me I messaged him "I hate you" in a joking manner if he didn't take it that way it's his problem not mine anyways we have resolved our problem, I am changing my vote you neutral.

14. Paulingo

Paulingo There is always a beginning to greatness. Retired

Credits:
    ¢88.40
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 20162 Signature Images
    Jokes can be taken the wrong way. I hate that you can use that as an excuse to fuck/provoke with someone.

I have a bad history with you but I am putting that all aside since this is a staff application and this guy only deserves the best feedback.

Neutral, I am not 100% sure if you are the person I'm thinking of because I haven't been of for a bit but if I'm thinking correctly you were a nice person :D. I'll try and hop on to update this choice.

15. SleepingNight

Credits:
    ¢28.00
    Ok thank you Paulingo and tbh some of the fights I get are childish and unmannered I am a 9th grader who in someways might be childish and sometimes I get in fights and look back at it thinking holy crap that was stupid and honestly I might not be the best person but I still want to try to improve on the way I act

16. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢48.00
    -Haven't seen him on at all in the last week now.
    -Getting into arguments is not really a good thing in applications. Answering questions is fine, but when you argue with someone in on your application it just looks bleh.
    -"W4bbit you still haven't moaned." lol I get that this is a more laid back community, but this really isn't the place for jokes and stupid crap. Yes it's okay if it's related to the topic but that was just inappropriate and has no place in an application.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  17. ✪ Gatorade

✪ Gatorade GloRY

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    -1. You don't have a recommendation, you aren't on often, and you've been pretty immature in this post. Good luck.

18. SleepingNight

Credits:
    ¢28.00
    yeah I have been in Germany and I couldn't bring my computer I should be back Friday or Saturday depends on if the plane is delayed I probably should have made a post about being gone but I didn't think to much of it anyway but I have been scanning the forums every now and then but normally under guest account

19. s4mple

s4mple Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin

Credits:
    ¢223.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Christmas 2016
    [​IMG]

20. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢48.00
    *Sad trumpet noise plays*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.