Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

App Submission Staff Application

Discussion in '[AG] DC Multiverse RP' started by Steedzz, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Steedzz

Steedzz Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    In Game Name: Steedz
    Steam ID: STEAM_76561198275540542
    Recommended by: No one
    Experience as an admin: Not had any at this moment in time
    Experience with Ulx: Not really, but willing to learn
    Your TimeZone: GMT( Greenwich Mean Time) I live in England

Do you own and use a microphone: Yes
    How many hours/week will you be active for: Everyday if i'm on steam(im rarely not), ranging from 1 hour to 4 hours
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: First time using it, but will start if its nessacry that I check in on them everyday.

What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: RDA, RDM, NLR, Prop killing and blocking, Prop spawns in public
    How would you improve the current staff team: Primarily, I could definitely help the community within the server and doing while enforcing the rules along with having fun. Also I may suggest new idea's to benefit the players and the server in general. Finally I truly enjoy playing with server members and staff and would love to be apart of the team.

2. Sky

Sky Casual cringey 13 year old boy Server Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢232.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Neutral!
    You tend to break rules, even though you know all the rules. You are extremely active which is great. But unless you stop being a minge you'll never get accepted. I've had to ban you twice before for minging with another guy named swag.

3. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢3.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    Huge -1 from me. First of all, you don't look like you care about getting staff because you don't have barely any effort put in your application. Second of all, you break the rules all the time. You mainly mic spam, which I had to gag you for just yesterday, you also RDM frequently. You have also, broken all of the rules you stated above. You just break the rules for your own personal benefit, and we don't need a staff member like that. I do not feel like you are fit for the position, and I'm sure others will agree.

4. Luciferrr

Luciferrr Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢36.00
    neutral, i agree with hobo completely, but if you didn't break so many rules and act like you have i think you would be a help on the server with how you know the rules and are active, but the fact that you minge alot is a massive setback for you

5. Steedzz

Steedzz Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    Okay honestly i have broke all the rules above in my time on the server but not recently. I admit to mic spamming and RDM (but not much). So i will work on my behaviour on the server and build up my reputation and apply again!

6. Mokujin

Mokujin Fuck outta here

Credits:
    ¢235.00
    -1 get on forums more interact with the community and get known more before reapplying

7. Steedzz

Steedzz Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    I am working on the breaking rules thing and when you realise I can behave on the server I think i can be a big help to the server with my knowledge.

8. Steedzz

Steedzz Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    My friend swag is a troll and I won't lie he did influence me to break a few rules on the server, but that will now change and not minge also being a help to the players on the server, so I will prove myself and apply again in a few weeks.

9. Steedzz

Steedzz Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    In my application ^^^ i explain the deal with the forums and I personally think its a reason to -1 me.

10. Steedzz

Steedzz Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    Personally don*t think it's a reason to -1 me!****

11. forget..regret

forget..regret Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢112.00

12. Steedzz

Steedzz Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    I know right, gunna have to work on that!

13. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu #1 Gmod TTT Player Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢146.00
    Here let me post the same exact thing again and add absolutely nothing to this thread!

HoboFromtheFuture likes this.
  14. forget..regret

Credits:
    ¢112.00
    It’s me agreeing with sky. Which is contributing dad

15. Steedzz

Steedzz Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    Who are you on the server?

16. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢3.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    Dude, anyone is allowed to give feedback

17. Steedzz

Steedzz Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    How would he know if I break the rules though?

18. Sky

Sky Casual cringey 13 year old boy Server Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢232.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Doesn't matter otherwise. He can take my word for it and -1 aswell

19. forget..regret

Credits:
    ¢112.00
    I don’t get on the dcrp server much Bc nobody wants to help me understand wtf is going on. But I hop on sometimes. Regardless anybody in the community is allowed to give their feedback on staff apps. Also -1

20. Mr. Flenagan

Mr. Flenagan Server High Admin Server High Admin Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢182.00
    Yeah neutral for me