1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Stephen's deathrun and semi vanilla resignation

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod Hub' started by Electron, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Electron

Electron Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢140.00
    As I'm sure many of you have noticed, my playtime has been dwindling greatly in the past few weeks. It's been a combination of me recently getting back into Rainbow Six Siege, the lack of consistent players on our Gmod servers, the huge burnout that I have been feeling for Gmod, and the quick succession of resignations by some of my favorite members in the community. I really love AG, and I'll still hop on the servers from time to time, but I don't think I am going to want to be a staff member in the near future.

In no particular order, here are some mention

@D_rules You're a great friend, you're funny and I love playing R6 with you.
    @s4mple You're an amazing head admin, you're funny and you should play R6 more with my and D_rules
    @✪Pingu You're very funny, and you have good aim. You're also a great staff member. Keep it up.
    @Mr. Flenagan We may not have had the best relationship, but you're a really cool guy. You were able to meme a lot, but also be a great staff member.
    @moodybutt You are super chill, and funny. I wish you luck on you new staffing endeavors.
    @Sky You are super cool and I seriously hope you do well as staff on deathrun.
    @Esbelto You're bad and a great dev :). Play more R6 with me.
    @Crow 1607 I didn't know you very well, but you're pretty cool.
    @Kawaii I also didn't know you very well, but you're cool, and a pretty good SM.
    @ItsJerry! You're a great staff member, and you're very funny.
    @Maderefit You're a new addition to the team, and you are doing very well.
    @sawilson Congrats on finally getting staff. You're cool. Good luck on your staffing.
    @Michael Rosen Not everyone on the staff team likes you, but imo you are pretty cool.
    @Raizen13 You're fun to play with, and you're just funny in general, I just wish you were more active.
    @Freak I hate your profile picture on steam, but you're cool.
    @Deathlockdestro 1v1 me, we'll see who's better. You're funny, and overall just a really cool guy.
    @MelonsRule I don't know you super well, but you seem like a great guy. Good luck on deathrun.
    @Tuff Kitten I know you're not very active anymore, but you're just an awesome guy. You're cool and fun to play with. hmu if you want to play anything.
    @Kap You're very fun. I just wish I got to know you more.
    @RandomGamer You're still super cool after the "incident." Good luck on semi custom
    @lazyboy900 I don't know you very well, but you are super cool, and presumably you are a great SM.
    And last but not least... @Para You're a great person, and you're awesome to just talk to. Ily <3

Sorry to anyone I forgot about, this is just all I could think of at the moment. I love AG and I love you all.

2. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

Credits:
    ¢1,329.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    you were next in line for high admin unlucky, good staff sad to see you go. I'll give you trusted when I get on the server.

3. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢878.00
    PigeonChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    Thanks for all you've done for the community!

4. Mr. Flenagan

Mr. Flenagan zd fcxgvbjkl Retired

Credits:
    ¢44.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Of all the staff I didn't mention I probably hated you the least. Thanks for all the time you put into the server.

5. Para

Para 100% Weeaboo Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢300.00
    Awww, Ily2 :)) I’ll tell you all the TTT drama when you aren’t on <3

6. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢226.00
    NO STAY. Awww shit. Not Stephen! Damn hard to let you leave.

7. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: GMOD Semi-Custom TTT Server Operator Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢96.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Pigeon
    Shit man I didn’t think these resignations would be this hard. I need to add some to mine.

8. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

Credits:
    ¢290.00
    Yo sad to see you go my dude but gl homie g and have fun playing r6 my dude and I will!

9. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢208.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubPigeonPigeon
    dude rip gmod everyone leaving

10. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢32.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    Im never leaving :rolleyes:

11. Electron

Electron Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢140.00
    Thank you for that, it means to me.
    You need to add my alt- Rainbow_Six_Alt
    I'll miss you too buddy, I may still hop on the server, so this is not a final goodbye.

12. ItsJerry!

ItsJerry! Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢190.00
    Have fun playing R6, but you were literally one of the hardest people to kill on TTT. Getting past all the really cancerous jokes I'd make after dying, I was throwing my mouse across the room because I just seen a chunk of my head blown off, and you had the smallest of health left. Good skill, but you were a great staff member, good luck making kids mad on R6!

13. Freak

Freak Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    I’m gonna keep my steam picture in honour of you

14. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢18.00
    Username Style (Underline)Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
  15. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢226.00
    I hope to see you sometime soon then.

16. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢176.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Yikes high admin material gone. Now there's only that shitter @Para now smh. Don't leave me tho <3

17. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢434.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    It's sad to see you resign. I was expecting great things from you on deathrun, and I thank you for your help as a staff member on Semi-Vanilla. Hope to see you around!

18. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢316.00
    Youtube Video in SignaturePigeonUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    Thanks for your hard work! 1v1 rainbow, on house only enter on garage ;)

19. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    Man, I'm just realizing how many people I used to hate then we became friends. You were definitely one of the best admins. You will be missed. Catch you on D_rules's discord.