Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Suggestion for DCRP!

Discussion in '[AG] DC Multiverse RP' started by Sky, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server Admin Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢40.00
    Username Style (Underline)PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    I've recently played on a few servers with the Purge. And it's a really cool idea to implement this onto DC. I was thinking instead of people killing each other and having heros vs other heros and etc. We should have it to where the Government, Heros and Villains and then Anti Villains all group and kill each other (Heros vs Villains, etc.). The cooldown timer would be 30 minutes and it would last 10-15 minutes. That's all for now, see ya.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. [Prototype]

[Prototype] Add me on Overwatch Prototype#11219

Credits:
    ¢90.00
    2 Signature Images
    Hey duuuuuuude, I think that's a pretty cool idea. If the Purge was popular enough to get 3 movies, surely it'll be good on the server.

Actually though I don't know how many plug-ins you guys have but when I would play servers like this I'd always want fresh things, so if it doesn't hurt to add, why not add it.

3. MelonsRule

MelonsRule TTT #2 Retired

Credits:
    ¢300.00
    @Walrusking @lazyboy900

Amazing suggestion! New ideas should always be encouraged, and I personally believe that would actually bring an interesting twist to the current DCRP if it was implementable. Hopefully your suggesting is pondered upon, +1 for exploring this idea from me, great job!

4. Lucifer

Lucifer Server Operator: DarkRP Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢84.00
    Yeah, i brought it up to lazy boy a while ago, he likes the idea, but wulrus isnt too keen the idea coz he thinks it will just be alot of RDM

5. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new. Staff Member Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    ya I will have to talk to some higher ups about this but I think this is a good suggestion for DCRP.

6. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Operator: DarkRP Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢120.00
    +1 Great idea!