1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Taking a break

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fragging, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Fragging

Fragging Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Hello it's fragging and I'm just saying I'm taking for at least two months sorry to put the staff through the trouble of my unban before I quit I just decided I got to addicted and need to take a break and I wanted to thank the awesome community I'll be back

2. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

Credits:
    ¢158.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)
    Its not a trouble because now you can come back without worrying about getting unbanned.

Fr33zy likes this.
  3. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

Credits:
    ¢92.40
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)
    Hope to see you soon!

4. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢2,473.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016
    Really excited to see you coming back hope to see you soon. Also hop on our teamspeak from time to time to meet all the new members.

5. GamingPyra

GamingPyra I get drunk sometimes. Retired

Credits:
    ¢1,921.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Thanksgiving 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    We will be waiting for you <3

6. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

Credits:
    ¢380.34
    Custom Title ChangeYoutube Video in SignatureChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    I love you :^). Ill be waiting to smash those booty cheeks ( hehe no homo )

7. Fragging

Fragging Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    No no quit I'm all in and sorry Ross I don't have ts

QuitTrying likes this.
  8. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢2,473.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)Christmas 2016
    Get it you can chill with tons of people and if you have a problem downloading or using it hit me up :)