1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. LADIES N' GENTLEMEN OUR LONG AWAITED DONATION SYSTEM HAS FINALLY BEEN UPGRADED - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Talking about random shit #2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael Rosen, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Michael Rosen

Michael Rosen Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢166.00
    What was the go to video game you played growing up, I did not play video games until my uncle got me a Nintendo Gamecube(I still have it to this day) and the first game I ever played was Mario Kart: Double Dash, and then I was given Metroid Prime, and to this day I still have not beaten that game. But my all-time favorite nostalgic game I played growing up will always be Super Smash and the Starfox games. Those will always have a place in my heart. maxresdefault (1).jpg

2. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢62.00
    Christmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016
    Earliest to latest

SNES: Donkey Kong Country
    Gamecube: Shadow the Hedgehog & Tony Hawk Underground
    Wii: Guitar Hero
    PC: WoW, microvolts, and then one day my friend bought me CS:GO back in 2014, haven't really put it down since.

3. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢434.00
    Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    I only had a Gameboy and Nintendo DS when I was younger, so most of my youth was revolved around playing every Pokemon game very intently, starting from Crystal. I managed to get a PS2 later on, and played the crap out of Kingdom Hearts and a couple of lesser known racing games. I also got a Wii and began to play games like Just Dance, Super Smash, and Super Mario Bros as well, before switching to PC and getting addicted to Minecraft, and then finally coming to GMOD and CS:GO.

4. RavenPotato5 [DIXONCIDER]

RavenPotato5 [DIXONCIDER] YOU JUST GOT ♪DOMED♪

Credits:
    ¢12.00
    Well depending on the console. I had a ps2 and a gameboy, so I would always play spongebob/jimmy neutron on the gb, and sports games on the ps2.

5. Anti-Depressants

Anti-Depressants Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢40.00
    First Console I ever played was Nintendo 64 and my favorite game that i played was Donkey Kong 64 and Smash Bros. The first console I ever own/ bought was Nintendo GameCube (best console known to man) I played many games and enjoyed them. Most notable games were Pokemon: Colosseum, Pokemon: XD Gale of Darkness, Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Super Mario: strikers, Soul Caliber 2, Star fox Adventures, Kirby air ride, Sonic adventures 1 & 2, Sonic Heroes, Mario Party 4 & 5, Shadow the Hedgehog. I still own some of these games but since I no longer have my GameCube I resorted to downloading an emulator and play with roms. I also had a Sega DreamCast, but this was before i got a GameCube and i barely remember if i played it frequently but I do remember playing some cool shit that of course i could never pass because i was too fucking young. I also owned a Gameboy advanced and pretty much only played Pokemon fire red, leaf green, ruby, and sapphire I did play more games on it but not very notable ones. I had a Nintendo DS but it broke and i upgraded to Nintendo DS XL.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  6. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢210.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    Halo 3 and then Reach were amazing. Wish I could go back to when those were mainstream again. So many fun times.

7. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢18.00
    Username Style (Underline)Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
  8. Freak

Freak Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    playing Mario baseball, Mario soccer, super smash bros, Mario kart, golden eye and Pokémon gale of darkness on GameCube was one of the best experiences gaming.

9. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    I loved playing the Gameboy Advanced, I had a Power Ranger game I always played along with Pokemon Emerald and Red, then I transitioned to the DS, I had most of the Pokemon games, then I got an Xbox 360 playing most of the COD games, until I made my own PC, then I've since been playing CSGO, League of Legends, Gary's mod (Obviously), now I have recently gotten into WoW, a lot of fun, Civ 5, and Subnautica.

10. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

Credits:
    ¢158.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)
    My first console was an n64, smash Bros brawl was the first game, and then I got into a game called vigilante , good shit.

11. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: GMOD Semi-Custom TTT Server Operator Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢96.00
    Youtube Video in SignatureUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)Pigeon
    Shit ps2 or the original xbox. I remember playing guitar hero the OG COD games like world at war and the big red one. Spy vs spy wwe smackdown vs raw 2007 dragon ball z ultimate budakai temkaichi 3 and naruto ultimate ninja 2 oh and timesplitters

12. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

Credits:
    ¢54.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
  13. ItsJerry!

ItsJerry! Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢190.00
    The video game I grew up playing was GTA: San Andreas, dad got this really shitty PS2 and he was playing the game with cheating codes enrolled and maybe three missions into the game. I started playing that whenever he would go to work and it was a fuckin' blast, other than that, I grew up playing some WAW scaring the shit outta myself by playing zombies

14. Sparkles

Sparkles Add Me On Snapchat: spencer_shample Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢130.00
    Wish I could go back to halo 3 and mw2 :(