Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Unban Request The Asian's unblacklist request

Discussion in 'Forums Ban Center' started by Mr. Richard Cranium, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Staff Member Forum Admin

Credits:
    ¢1,434.00
    PigeonPigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Underline)Christmas 2016
    Obviously I am posting this on behalf of him, as he is currently blacklisted.

Forum Name – The Asian

Steam ID – STEAM_0:1:13687122

Reason for Community Blacklist – Creation of CG, Conspiring and Advertisement

I notice a few familiar names from my times with the community, and a bunch of new names. For those who don’t know me, I left Allied-Gamers 2 years ago to create my own community alongside Spades and Headline, whom are no longer with the community they helped found.

I’d like to first explain my blacklist to those who don’t know our story. There’s a section on this forum that’s called Declassified Threads. Here’s a link to it. Initially, Decoy (whom I’m exposing as the other participant in the screenshots) was supposed to be the 4th owner of my community. Kicked from the project, he shared this conversation with the former heads of Allied-Gamers. Headline, Spades and I were on watch afterwards to make sure we didn’t do anything conspicuous, but eventually we all did. Proceeding a thick argument with DigidyDog (who now lies in rest with the rest of Tilted Gamers), claiming we did nothing for Allied-Gamers, Headline kept to what we laid out in the screenshots and put the final nail in the coffin that set the hatred between AG and CG.

Fast forward to the present, I’m in the process of rebuilding wish to bridge the gap we left behind so fast in the past. The first step was inviting you to the Battle of the Communities, hosted by EdgeGamers back in October. We can all agree that the past 2 years for both Allied-Gaming (ex. Allied-Gamers) and Colosseum-Gaming has been a rollercoaster. Both of our communities have had their chances to shine and both of us have seen server and activity droughts like no other. In limelight, a couple of somewhat popular servers has brought our communities this far. However, we cannot rely on them forever. Lots of gaming veterans are finally catching up with life around them, and not enough newcomers are coming into the communities. The games we’re hosting are quickly growing obsolete, the player base is moving from one game to the next every few months and as gaming communities we need to continue to move forward to match this pace. People are leaning more towards Discord to talk to their friends, rather than using a community forum.

After having a brief talk with P2, I decided this is the best move for myself and my community to move forward. I wish to be a member of this community again. I don’t regret any action I took back then, as it’s made me who I am today. I’ve grown a lot over the past 2 years, and have evolved for the better. I believe that with this unblacklist we can finally patch this invisible scar that marks both our communities.

2. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢696.00
    PigeonChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
  3. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Username Style (Bold)
    -1 this shouldn't happen

4. D_rules

D_rules Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    +1 here come the “oh you don’t know what happened” “you weren’t here” but I still believe everybody should get a second chance. He’s made great points in his arguement, sure what he did was wrong, but both communities aren’t looking so good rn. I say we give him a chance and keep him under watch. And let’s not turn this into a huge argument because we all know where this thread is headed.

5. ChinkyDog

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    Last time one of his cronies tried to appeal and it got denied , I kinda doubt his will go through

6. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Server High Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢122.00
    I don't believe that it will change anything, I believe that an apology should've been made instead you make yourself seem prideful and stubborn. -1

ChinkyDog likes this.
  7. ChinkyDog

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    Good point, kinda seems like he's avoiding apologizing because he is proud of those actions.

8. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢696.00
    PigeonChristmas 2016Thanksgiving 2016Halloween 2016
    I didn't come off as apologetic it came off as.."So our community is dying, we've been relying on other communities but that's not working anymore so we're coming back here."

Please list his "great points" . As for "both communities are aren't looking so good rn"..He's asking to be un-blacklisted not to merge communities. I highly doubt allowing him back in will suddenly cause a serge of activity within our server.

Luna likes this.
  9. [Prototype]

[Prototype] Add me on Overwatch Prototype#11219

Credits:
    ¢90.00
    2 Signature Images
    Idk tbh Asian turned into a douche bag. Sorry dude, change your attitude, I mean you can even read it from here. Ellie is right you're just trying to ride shit now. Oh, and I still know you are Get_Smacked.

10. Luna

Luna Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢118.00
    Guessing CG didn't work out as well as they had thought.

11. Demigorgon

Demigorgon Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢180.00
    -1 definitely more of a “I have nowhere else to go so I’m gonna try to get back into AG even though I don’t regret anything”

12. D_rules

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)PigeonJacob's Penguin Club
    yes, but its just my opinion on the matter, i think he deserves a second chance, he isnt asking for a staff position or to merge servers, he just wants to be a part of the community and i think he should be allowed to do so

13. ChinkyDog

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    If he could do what he did once, he could do it again without a second thought, why risk it ?

14. D_rules

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    thats why we watch him closely

15. ChinkyDog

Credits:
    ¢134.00
    To revise on my statement , he won't be in a position of power ever again , but who says he's not trying to get in for some kind of revenge

16. D_rules

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    not much he can do as a member, which is why we watch him

17. [Prototype]

[Prototype] Add me on Overwatch Prototype#11219

Credits:
    ¢90.00
    2 Signature Images
    Ever heard of a PM

18. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

Credits:
    ¢1,407.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)
    -1 There is no need for you to come back to AG after leaving, good luck with your community.

^^pretty much lmao

Sky likes this.
  19. Electron

Electron Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢78.00
    -1 Leaving AG and sabotaging our community for your own gain, then wanting to get back in on the community once yours starts to fail, that is a cunt move.

20. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro Hi, I'm new.

Credits:
    ¢160.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    You not only conspired against AG to make your own gaming community, you were to stubborn to admit that you were wrong in doing so, and you sound like a complete jackass, Fuck Off.

Electron likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.