Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied [TS3][Need Help!?][GloRY]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ✪ Gatorade, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ Gatorade

✪ Gatorade GloRY Donor

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Personal Server Information ~
    • In Game Name: GloRY
    • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175872827
    • Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/h0m0licious
    • Recommendations: FightZ, Auxzito
    • Administrative Experience: Paid operator on AG TTT, and operator on AG Retakes.
    • Experience with Source Mod/FTP/Coding: n/a
    • Your Time Zone: Central
    Personal Statistics ~
    • Do you own and use a microphone: Yes. I own and use a blue yeti.
    • How many hours do you play on our server(s): I try to get on AG servers as much as possible, but I'm normally on a few hours a day, maybe more, maybe less depending on what's I've got going on.
    • Do you visit our forum: I visit them everyday.
    • How much time do you log on our Teamspeak: I log on the Teamspeak, as much as I can, so I'm on around an hour a day, but I always shoot for more.
    Personal Information ~
    • About Self: I'm 15 years old going on 16 in July. I play lots of sports, such as football, and soccer. I live in NA(north america) and I'm in 9th grade. I've got two dogs, both Golden Retrievers. One's almost 3, and the other's almost 1. CS:GO is one of my passions along with other games, and things in my life.
    • What community, or server rules do you see broken: Mic spamming, disrespect, moving in and out of channel's really fast, the rule where if you're kicked from a channel don't join back till you've asked the person who kicked you to join back, and the list could go on.
    • How would you improve the current staff team: I would improve the current staff team, by being on a lot. My parents thankfully don't really care when I go to bed, to so I can be up pretty late answering general questions, informing people on rules, and just being their.
    • What suggestions do you have to improve the current server: Update some of the channel descriptions. Some of them have staff members that have either resigned or been demoted, and not the current staff teams. Adding monthly, maybe weekly scheduled community events like, karaoke, to attacked more people to the server. (not saying the server isn't popular already.)
    • Favorite quote, or saying: "Every pro was once a beginner."

Thanks for reading.

2. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

Credits:
    ¢730.40
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)
    Neutral, sometimes acts too immature to be a staff member, other than that he's active and friendly-ish

3. ✪ Gatorade

✪ Gatorade GloRY Donor

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    thx?

4. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢176.00
    Youtube Video in SignaturePigeonUsername Style (Underline)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Italic)
    +1 Nice guy, active, and is willing to help people

5. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu #1 Gmod TTT Player Server High Admin

Credits:
    ¢178.00
    I don't have anything personal against you, in fact I don't think I've ever even met you in-game, but I what I have seen is you posting frequently on the Gmod TTT applications. Now this would be great if you were a regular on the server or anything higher, but 1. I've never seen you on Gmod TTT 2. Whenever you post it either adds nothing to the app or you simply agree with other staff/players who have posted on the app. It's gotten down to the point where you have blatantly lied on some applications. I'm not saying you shouldn't post on Gmod applications, but atleast take the time to know what/who you're actually talking about.

6. ✪ Gatorade

✪ Gatorade GloRY Donor

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    How do posts on gmod applications reflect my ability for being a staff member on teamspeak? If you barely know me, why are you making so many assumptions about me?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  7. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢78.00
    What does this have to do with ts3? Lol

✪ Gatorade likes this.
  8. ✪Pingu

Credits:
    ¢178.00
    Sorry, didn't know I needed tp physically type out lying is not a good staff quality, whether it be on the forums or anywhere. I thought people would get that off the post. That's my fault for not clarifying. But when did I ever make assumptions about you? Nothing there is an assumption. Its not like I said you're immature, there is physical proof of you lying on applications to defend a point you made earlier that in fact, contributed nothing at all to the user's application.

9. ✪ Gatorade

✪ Gatorade GloRY Donor

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    do you have any proof(links), of me "lying"?

10. ✪Pingu

Credits:
    ¢178.00
  11. Dalton

Dalton Hottest Girl In AG! Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff Donor VIP+

Credits:
    ¢6,779.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Okay, I still don't understand how this clarifies that he is lying? He said he was playing the server, but I still want to know how this relates to his TeamSpeak 3 Application.
    Relating from a GMOD to a TeamSpeak App.

12. ✪Pingu

Credits:
    ¢178.00
    He has no time on the server. It isn't about Gmod, it's about the fact that he clearly lied.

13. Dalton

Dalton Hottest Girl In AG! Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff Donor VIP+

Credits:
    ¢6,779.00
    Username Style (Underline)Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Okay, but this is for TeamSpeak, not GMOD.
    I'm sorry, but this is just going to continue to get off-topic, so please, lets put this back on topic, keep it to -1's and +1's along with reasoning.
    Thank you.

14. ✪Pingu

Credits:
    ¢178.00
    ? How is this off-topic? the only reason Gmod is related to this is because it was an application that was used as proof? How about I re-phrase my first post.

-1. Has blatantly lied.

I'm done arguing.

15. ✪ Gatorade

✪ Gatorade GloRY Donor

Credits:
    ¢6.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    You're mistaken... You said if I even play the server, you never specified that you were talking about gmod. I thought you were talking about ag servers in general... Sorry if I misled you with that.

16. Sithis

Sithis Here to help Donor

Credits:
    ¢178.00
    Username Style (Bold)
    Neutral, I have barely seen you on ts3 lately if you get your activity up I will probably +1.

17. Cogito

Cogito In Search of Sunrise Staff Member Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢120.00
    Hey come hang out with me some time on the teamspeak, what are you into, any games you play.
    Me, and the team want to see more of you before we can make any decisions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.