Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Ban Request Unban me

Discussion in '[AG] DC Multiverse RP' started by тѕсм.Eustace Fargo, Aug 7, 2017.

1. тѕсм.Eustace Fargo

тѕсм.Eustace Fargo Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢22.00
    Hello, I was banned today for "mass RDM" this ban came from
    Walrusking(STEAM_0:0:103519394) I didn't mass RDM. SWAT were just RDAing speedsters and because so I adverted the following: "
    [Advert] тѕсм.Eustace Fargo: ALL SWAT ARE KOS FOR ALL VILLAN SPEEDSTERS" no staff said anything about it(there were 3 on at the time) so I killed 2 SWAT and then was brought upto a place by Walrusking banned from the BlackFlash job and then banned from the server for 2 weeks. before the ban when I first got on. I pasted a base in the government building(not knowing I couldn't as a speedster) and he started to be aggressive to me shouting get rid of it and that I can't build there. then when I tried to talk to him he just shouted again that I cant build there and walk off. there was 1 staff member there who saw it all happen and was helpful to me! that staff member was XansBear. I was unfairly banned and he didn't even give me a sit or try to talk to me, He just banned me from the job and banned me from the server. thank you for your time: тѕсм.Eustace Fargo Ps this happened at about 8:45PM
    -------===== [ BANNED ] =====-------
    Appeal @ www.allied-gaming.com
    ---= Reason =---
    Mass RDM
    ---= Time Left =---
    2 weeks
    ---= Banned By =---
    Walrusking(STEAM_0:0:103519394)
    Disconnect:
    -------===== [ BANNED ] =====-------
    Appeal @ www.allied-gaming.com
    ---= Reason =---
    Mass RDM
    ---= Time Left =---
    2 weeks
    ---= Banned By =---
    Walrusking(STEAM_0:0:103519394)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. xansbear

xansbear Server Operator: DarkRP Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢82.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubJacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    I'm going to be only 100% honest. You advertising the KOS was not allowed. Sorry but I wasn't paying attention to chat for that period of time. When you pm'd me that advert to kill I thought you were going to switch classes and terror. Besides that I agree about the unfair ban. He's killed 2 people at the max yet he had a 2 week ban instead of ANY warnings. Walrus continutes to show his immature nature. For example, a few minutes after the ban, Walrus and a few other people had placed cameras on top of the streets in front of spawn when not allowed. I asked him why he had done so but as a reply, he says and I quote, "So what, everybody else does it." and proceeds to run away. MULTIPLE people have been arrested for either running in the street or using their swep when its an RP server but got punished for it. I've told them all I couldn't do anything because it's Walrus and he clearly can't do any wrong, right?

3. spacemonkey479

spacemonkey479 Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢8.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubJacob's Penguin Club
    they were arresting a lot of people because of the lockdown that the mayor ordered it was either that or it was probably one of the law rules that you probably just forgot about sorry but walrus kind of has a fair point of mass rdm

4. xansbear

Credits:
    ¢82.00
    Walrus arrested a guy I brought from an admin sit as soon as he walked out of spawn. He said it didn't matter because he was in a lockdown and not in his house/base. :)

5. тѕсм.Eustace Fargo

Credits:
    ¢22.00
    It wasn't lockdown at this given time. xansbear brought be to a sit just as the lockdown ended. there for your point of lockdown is invalid and the law bit. the law was no running on the road and no use of metahuman powers outside the government building, I did neither of those things when he arrested me and not to be judgemental but with my brief experience with him, he seems to be an unfair staff member and a rule breaker him self.

6. spacemonkey479

spacemonkey479 Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢8.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubJacob's Penguin Club
    Eustace I'm not being mean but like I think your just misunderstanding this as if he was an unfair staff member and rule breaker he wouldn't of been made an developer so I just want you to know that

7. тѕсм.Eustace Fargo

Credits:
    ¢22.00
    1. It is my opinion and if you agree or disagree that is up to you 2. why does my ban appeal concern you may I ask?

8. xansbear

Credits:
    ¢82.00
    How about the ex-staff that had been made staff? Following your logic they shouldn't have ever been staff in the first place because of the fact they abused.

9. Walrusking

Walrusking Developer Staff Member /* Developer */

Credits:
    ¢27.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    Before i banned you i told you if you broke anymore rules you would be banned for 2 weeks, If you read the rules you would know that you can't advert "ALL SWAT ARE KOS FOR ALL VILLAN SPEEDSTERS", because that would just be mass rdm which is why you got banned. Xans what you are posting has nothing to do with the ban apeal and also you talked to lazy and Gandalf who both said that law was not breaking any rules.

10. xansbear

Credits:
    ¢82.00
    Actually, Gandolf said the opposite, and Lazy said nothing. How is what I said not related? Can you use your head once? I'm saying you're unprofessional and that may or may not have led to Eustace's ban. How is running on the street an excuse to kill? That's pathetic and not even remotely close to RP. Multiple different people have been reporting RDA and all you can say is look at the laws. I don't know if I should laugh or what. It's cute how a person like you who "Isn't even a staff member" sure acts like one. Considering the 2 things you're only supposed to do is "keep the server running and adding new things." Sound familiar?

11. тѕсм.Eustace Fargo

Credits:
    ¢22.00
    First off, you gave me a verbal warning when I placed a base where I shouldn't I agree with that, but you didn't say anything about a 2 week ban, also all I did was place a base in a government building, there would have been no reason to say I would have a 2 week ban if I did anything else. That still doesn't change the fact that you didn't say that to me in the first place,you just shouted at me and were being aggressive. Secondly, xans has the right to comment if he so wishes and what he was saying does have things to do with the ban appeal as he is backing up my point that you weren't fair in what you did and that you aren't a very fair "Staff Member". Finally, I know now that I can't advert that, but I thought I could seeing as what was going on at the time, all SWAT RDAing and RDMING!!!!! but you don't say anything about that as you were the SWAT leader?! I think what you did was unfair and unjustified. -Fargo

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  12. Sky

Sky Casual cringey 13 year old boy Server Operator Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢144.00
    Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    Ay lmao Xansie is back at it again.
    Anyway 3+ people killed is mass rdm.
    However you clearly intended to kill more if you weren't stopped. So the fact that you were banned is justified. Read the rules next time bud. Anyway @xansbear, even though I love you, and you love me back (I hope), I'mma side with Walrus this time he's not all that bad. Record what you think is unjust and show it to Gandalf and Lazy. Sky's rant is over.

13. xansbear

Credits:
    ¢82.00
    I didn't record anything at the time but multiple times I've caught him breaking a rule he goes quiet. If I call him out all he does is say "I'm Busy" or doesn't respond. It's insane how he does something that doesn't technically go against rules he says its not in the rules. But when I suggest the same I get a "Don't try to find loopholes in the rules." I've said it to his face multiple times and will do it more if I have too that he's an idiot and an excuse of a "staff member." All he does is dick ride and hide behind Lazy at this point I feel bad. Sorry for being unprofessional but this is honestly me being nice and honest.

14. Sky

Sky Casual cringey 13 year old boy Server Operator Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢144.00
    Username Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)
    No need to apologise, I get how you feel. Love you babe.

15. тѕсм.Eustace Fargo

Credits:
    ¢22.00
    The reason I adverted that was because of my frustration in that the SWAT were doing, they were RDMing and RDAing too(including Walrusking) and there for I don't see why I should be penalised for what I did? Also the fact that he apparently said that I will have 2 week ban if I do anything else for placing a base in the wrong please seems a bit unfair to me? he also gave me no official warning so I don't see what he claims to have said to be a valid warning? I'm not being aggressive I just want to get my point across of his unfair ruling his abuse! -Fargo

16. Walrusking

Walrusking Developer Staff Member /* Developer */

Credits:
    ¢27.00
    Username Style (Italic)
    We ALL followed the rules of the server, we never rdmed, the laws stated AOS/KOS so when we tried to arrest someone and they ran away we could kill them. I have talk to both @lazyboy900 and @Gandalf The Green and no server rules were broken at all, you are the only one at that time that was breaking rules.

17. тѕсм.Eustace Fargo

Credits:
    ¢22.00
    Yes, I broke the rules, but for what I did doesn't deserve a 2 week ban and your justification for my ban is very bad reasoning. The laws were "no metahuman powers outside government building" and "no running on the street" I did neither of those but was yet arrested 3 times! and when I tried to report it no-one did anything apart from xans and even when you did talk to someone and placed me back, I WALKED out of spawn and was RDAed. You were being aggressive towards me when You spoke to me, I didn't get to tell you my side or anything of that sort. You just shouted at me and banned me! Now in my judgement that is not good staff behaver and I would reconsider how you treat player who you don't necessarily like! Now I get you are a nice player to other and contribute to the server but I think the way you handled things and the way you spoke was very harsh and unfair. Ps if and when I get unbanned, will I be allowed the BlackFlash job back as there was no need to ban me from that job?Walrusking -Fargo

18. xansbear

Credits:
    ¢82.00
    You arrested him after I brought him down from a sit and he walked out of spawn as soon as he did so. Good job!
    For a person to think you did no wrong how about one of the rules being
    • Do not create laws that allow instantaneous RDM (EX: Civilian looks at your feet = KOS)
    • No but making a kos/aos for running in the server is fine. You didn't even say running from police you said running in general. In an actual situation I'm certain all mayors would take the time to make a law not being able to run in the streets or they may serve the death penalty? What are you smoking?

19. Subsy

Subsy Hi

Credits:
    ¢574.40
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Italic)Username Style (Bold)Username Style (Underline)
    V
    +1

20. xansbear

Credits:
    ¢82.00
    :) Only stating what I see.