Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Ban Request Unban me

Discussion in '[AG] DC Multiverse RP' started by тѕсм.Eustace Fargo, Aug 7, 2017.

1. тѕсм.Eustace Fargo

тѕсм.Eustace Fargo Allied Member

Credits:
    ¢22.00
    What we all see but most are to scared to say!

2. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture Server Operator: DarkRP Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢72.00
    +1 I agree that what @Walrusking did was harsh and you deserve to be properly warned instead of a insta-2 week ban. Even if it was Mass RDM, the punishment for it is:
    1. Ban 3 day
    2. Ban 1 week
    3. Ban 2 weeks
    4. Ban 3 weeks
    5. Perm Ban

as stated clearly in the staff punishment guide here: http://allied-gaming.com/threads/dc-multiverse-rp-punishment-guide.20343/

As for the building in the government building, the max punishment for that would be 60 mins. Walrus's decision for the 2 week ban was unjust, and should have been a physical warning, a talking to, and at the most, a 60 min ban.

@xansbear has a good point saying that running in general is clearly against the rules:

"Do not create laws that allow instantaneous RDM (EX: Civilian looks at your feet = KOS)".
    Using the Metahuman abilities is apart of the server, and if you don't want that, go to a DarkRP server.

3. тѕсм.Eustace Fargo

Credits:
    ¢22.00
    Thank you for understanding what I mean and justifying my point to a further extend.
    HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture likes this.
  4. тѕсм.Eustace Fargo

Credits:
    ¢22.00
    What is the verdict of my appeal? Will I get unbanned and the BlackFlash job back? I would let to get on the server and continue playing on the server as I have taken to it so much. -Fargo

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 2:01 PM
  5. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead Staff Member Forum Moderator Retired VIP+

Credits:
    ¢796.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubUsername Style (Underline)Christmas 2016Username Style (Italic)
    Give it time for the higher staff of the server to review it. They will make a decision and post when one is made.

6. тѕсм.Eustace Fargo

Credits:
    ¢22.00
    Okay, I will do just that Mr. Richard Cranium. :)

Mr. Richard Cranium likes this.
  7. Sgt. Donny Donowitz

Sgt. Donny Donowitz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin Donor

Credits:
    ¢28.00
    +1 I also agree the with Hobos Post and yes this was too long of a ban

8. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Server Head Admin Staff Member Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff Donor

Credits:
    ¢148.00
    PigeonJacob's Penguin ClubYoutube Video in Signature
    HoboFromTheFuture, as me or lazy said when you got staff, you dont need to strictly follow the punishment guide.

Also making that a law is not against rules.

lazyboy900 likes this.
  9. xansbear

xansbear Server Operator: DarkRP Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢82.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubJacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    I already said which rule it broke but no one explained how it wasn't. Literally logs were filled with walrus constantly killing and arresting. It's funny how he has failed to respond yet again. I lost count a while ago though :(

10. HoboFromtheFuture

Credits:
    ¢72.00
    I don't recall anyone telling me about the punishment guide until Walrus posted the link in the TS3 chat for whatever reason I don't remember, but I'm assuming it was for staff to follow if they weren't sure on the punishment for someone breaking the rules. Sorry if I remembered this wrong, but I'm almost positive it was like this.
    How is it not? It is literally in the rules, that making a law that allows for INSTANTANEOUS RDM is not allowed. Someone could have a force of habit and run, only to be shot dead because it was illegal. I think it's pretty clear that it's against the rules to make a law stating, that "KOS/AOS No Running on Streets" as seen in this screenshot by @xansbear :
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....982/CF2B258619B561CD0E0FC50FE730DA123E8A0B43/

I mean no disrespect towards anyone, but I don't know how else to say any of this without saying it like that.

11. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new. Staff Member Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

Credits:
    ¢190.00
    that rule is so you can't say all villains are kos, or I can kill whoever we want.

the law that he made was not against the rules. he/she did not make a law that made it so he/she could INSTANTANEOUS RDM everybody.

12. xansbear

xansbear Server Operator: DarkRP Server Operator

Credits:
    ¢82.00
    Jacob's Penguin ClubJacob's Penguin ClubPigeon
    What's your definition of instantaneous because like I said before logs were FILLED with him killing and arresting tons of people. In fact it led most people reporting him and to leave the server but that must've been a coincidence. You might as well say all villains are KOS because everyone who was attempting to rp... no nevermind. Anyone who joined the server and stepped out of spawn got slayed. This isn't even me going off a technicality, it's literally textbook rdm/rda and breaking a rule you apprently enforced.

13. HoboFromtheFuture

Credits:
    ¢72.00
    Exactly what I've been trying to say. How can anyone ever RP if they are immediately killed/arrested? Imagine if you were new to this server and as soon you walk out if spawn, you get shot in the dome or be arrested. Wouldn't that just suck? What @xansbear is saying and what I've been saying is that is instantaneous, no doubt about it.

I just want to say again, I mean no disrespect to anyone, but what's you definition of instantaneous? I just really don't know what to say anymore.